Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Market Square
Tolui

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:12 am Reply with quote        
I recently started playing Midorea again, and I find I STILL can't afford the things I want for my avatar. But I have a couple of fairly neat items that may or may not be rare by now. Either way, I'm willing to sell them.

Heimweh Segithoz
"A double bladed scythe, forged in the freezing temperatures of the North making it extremely sturdy.
This scythe is ideal for breaking through ice or slicing through your opponents armor."
Power: 8
Durability: 1/60

I know the durability's WAY down, but it looks pretty cool, and is pretty valuable. Best offer.

Lotus Feather Set
"A beautiful set of lotus feather accessories created in honor of Midorea's anniversary."
Some nice green feather thingies. Can go on hair, wrists, or ankles. Not all the valuable, but I don't think you can get this item anymore, so...
Best offer.

Adult Dragon Wings Water
"A pair of adult water dragon wings."
Yeah, no idea how I managed to complete that dragon quest... These aren't on the price guide yet, but based on the price of other wings... 1000-1500 silver? I can be convinced to lower the price.

PM me if you're interested!
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:39 am Reply with quote        
Since you can only have one shop thread on Midorea, I've added this one to the Official Shop List (stickified at the top of the forum so it's easy to find if you ever loose your shop or something). And you can always PM a mod if you'd like to delete some post to make more room for stuff. Big Grin

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:03 pm Reply with quote        
My 400 silver for your Lotus Feather Set.