Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 543, 544, 545  Next
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:38 pm Reply with quote        
I don't think it's a fail plan, I think it's a good idea. ^^; To be honest, I'll probably check this shop all the time because I love adoptables and I want to make pretty little centaur babies the story and such are a nice addition too. <3

I would love you forever if you did. ._.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:44 pm Reply with quote        
-pats Squid- ^^;; there will be more sales, don't worry. And you could always save up for a custom. Don't know how much I should ask for those yet, though.

Well, the end date is now June 26th because I love Ace too much .___. dammit Ace.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:52 pm Reply with quote        
-clings to Tock- I love you too. Weeeee

I tried to think of something else to add to this post, but my brain just made some kind of fart noise when I tried. ;-;

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:59 pm Reply with quote        
...That's a strange image xD

I probably shouldn't say this, I might get people angry at me, but... you can bid for more than one centaur.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:00 pm Reply with quote        
    ;3;

Weaseldale doesn't love Squid anymore?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
-tackles Squid and cuddles her-

Of course I still love you! Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart
I just love other people too. ;-;

I guess I'll just have to outbid anyone who tries to bid for my centaur. >>

Squid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:10 pm Reply with quote        
    Oh, okay

/wraps tentacles around

<3

I think the flat sales should be included as well. I mean, otherwise, there will only be two people who are allowed to play right away...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:12 pm Reply with quote        
Squid, you could always battle the crap out of the Battle Arena and try to get more silver to bid higher xD

And... yes, Ace, I believe that is the point of an auction Neutral

ALSO. I'm sure everyone uses or has used a volleyball.

...Am I the only one incredibly amused at the image of my character furiously chucking a volleyball at a bee/lizard/scarecrow?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:14 pm Reply with quote        
    I will. Later. I hate jacking up the prices so early on xD

Oh yes. The most fun is imaging beating a dragon to a pulp with a volley ball.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:15 pm Reply with quote        
Squid wrote:
    Oh, okay

/wraps tentacles around

<3

I think the flat sales should be included as well. I mean, otherwise, there will only be two people who are allowed to play right away...

I would, but I have no clue what to charge .__. flatsales are centaurs that you just automatically pay for. So if I set it at 500 silver, and you claimed a centaur, you would pay me 500 silver.

The only thing is... I don't know if 500 silver is too much, too little, etc.

BUT since you mentioned it... I will get to work making some more centaurs, and when this auction is done I will have an immediate flatsale, and maybe a raffle =3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:16 pm Reply with quote        
No, no you are not. xD I know that's the point, I'm just stating me resolve in doing so! Oh Mai

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:22 pm Reply with quote        
Squid wrote:
    I will. Later. I hate jacking up the prices so early on xD

Oh yes. The most fun is imaging beating a dragon to a pulp with a volley ball.

I thought of that first, too, but I think it's funnier with lizards, scarecrows, stuff like that. Because it makes sense that you're attacking a dragon... they're scary and bigger than you and probably want to kill you. And if the only thing you have on hand is a volleyball... well then.

But I mean... what, you're just walking in a field, pass by a scarecrow, and decide to bludgeon the crap out of him with a ball? xD it makes no sense.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:27 pm Reply with quote        
    I wish I were creative enough to make a custom one

xD

However, I feel like whatever price you decide to do the flat rate sales at, the custom should be double.

Makes sense to me, at least.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:36 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I was planning something like that. I'm thinking of making One Stage Customs be maybe 2k, and Full Stage Customs 4 or 5k.

But o_O; I don't know. Like... say this auction gets to only 800 silver, I'd probably set flatsales to be 200 silver, and then one stage customs would be... well, 2k.

But if by some miracle this auction gets to like, say... 10k. I'd set flatsale price to be maybe 2 or 3k, and then customs would have to be around 12k.

So everything is lying on this auction .___. maybe I shouldn't tell people that, because then no one will bid so I'll have low prices, but meh xD I'm more interested in getting people interested than I am getting silver.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:53 pm Reply with quote        
I would take how much effort it takes you into consideration as well ^^
For example, if I actually could draw, and I spent aaaaaaaaaages doing a picture for someone, I wouldn't want it to go for only 500 xD

I will bid 500 silver on Centaur #1 (male), as I have the same wish as you for midorea to be more active~
(Will be keeping an eye on this, as I actually like both, so if the female gets few bids, and I get outbid, I may bid on her instead ^^')

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 543, 544, 545  Next