Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:19 pm Reply with quote        
Later in the day I tried to write a new song, but it ended up being really bloody miserable and depressing.
So I played on a game called Demigod, and lit a load of people on fire. This made me happy...
Maybe I should write a song about fire? I mean, no one's ever done that before, right?
..... I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE, AND I BRING YOU - Fire~

English > Latin > Spanish > Russian > Welsh > English

The last day I was trying to write a new song, but it ended up being very miserable and sad and bloody.
So, to play the game, as they say, is a demigod, and the fire was lit, and the burden of the people. It makes me happy ...
Write a poem about the fire? I'm not saying that no one, at any time before trial
..... I am the God of Hell, and I will - Fire ~

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:38 pm Reply with quote        
A wave of caramel fell down her head in the form of pleasant curls, captivating my eyes with how it fit so well with her sweet, delicate name. Her warm smile and proper upbringing both made me nervous and uncertain. My heart was on fire. Looking at the girl next to her and her angered glance, I came to realize an important fact. By making them together, I'd created a monster.

Eng -> Estonian -> French -> Greek -> Eng

Wool bowed his head as a pleasant caramel curls, seductive eyes, how it fits very well with the sweet, sweet name. Warm smile and a good education made ??me so nervous and uncertain. My heart was on fire. Looking at the girl beside him and his eyes angry, I realized an important fact. By working with them, I've created a monster.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:54 pm Reply with quote        
See, the moment you said caramel my head just went - Mmmmm... Caramel...
Then again, I prefer chocolate. Especially chocolate fingers. Only problem is you can't just eat one, you start on a box and it's like "Yeah, I'll just have a few.", then next thing you know, all of the damn things are gone...
Oh chocolate... Why must you rebuke my love for you with naught but a jelly belly? What have I done to wrong you so?

English > Slovak > Irish > Maltese > Chinese > Japanese > English

You look at the moment you say, You go my head caramel - MMMMM ... caramel ...
Besides, I like chocolate. Finger of chocolate in particular. Is that the only problem that you can not eat the start frame just, and then to be able to see it "Oh yes, I am.'ll Have some" like, next thing you know , all these things are gone mind ...
Oh, do you blame me for the love of jelly belly anything, which is the main why chocolate ...? What I was wrong?

Finger of chocolate in particular... Nice.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:04 pm Reply with quote        
I quite love chocolate as well, though I've never had chocolate fingers...but we always keep a pound bar of chocolate we get at the specialty grocer for the times were I literally can't control my compulsion to eat it. Like chocolate, I also have a tendency to require a lot of cheese. Maybe it's my body trying to protect me from the genetics I have relating to osteoarthritis? Ironic to the weak bones in the family, though, I've never broken a bone in my life...But that might be because I'm easily intimidated anyway.

English > Thai > Yiddish > Armenian > English

I am very fond of chocolate as well, although I've never had a chocolate fingers ... But we always pound chocolate bar that we get at the grocery store for the time being, I'm not. Control to force me to eat it. Just like chocolate, I tend to be a lot of cheese. Maybe my body is trying to protect me from genetics, that I connected with Osteoarthritis. Ironically, the weak bones are in the family, but I never broke a bone in my life ... But it could be because I'm afraid it easily.

(Must resist even more persistent urge to fix grammar...And also laugh that I was called cheese.)

flare0079

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:53 pm Reply with quote        
I love to play my guitar, paint with watercolors,and drawing.

English>Swedish>Hindi>Dutch>Latin>Bengali>Swahili>English

I like playing the guitar neck and draw them with a pencil.

(no painting Sad )
stazzy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:53 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, I sure love some things! I love reading, writing, the rain, singing and confectionary treats. But some things I don't like as much, you know. For example, others feeling sad. But I try to focus on the good things in life! I guess you could say I'm an optimist.

Arabic => Korean => Russian => English

Wow, I'm sure some of the things that is love'm! I love to read and write, the rain, singing and confectionary treats. But some do not like a lot, you know. For example, while others feel sad. But try to focus on the good things in life! And I think that's optimistic...

(What... what is love'm?)
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:23 pm Reply with quote        
Keep in mind that when you mix eggs with mayonnaise, you are essentially still just mixing eggs.

English > Norwegian > Croatian > Spanish > English

Remember that when you mix the eggs with mayonnaise, which are basically just eggs are mixed.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:00 am Reply with quote        
Good morning everyone! I woke up with a really bad headache, didn't help that I got woke up by mum bringing my nephew in my room to throw all my ornaments around... I'll have to sort them later but I don't want to...
Kinda hungry, think I might have noodles with loads of Tabasco in them just to feel even a little bit warmer - It's like winter here already!
Wish my friend good luck, he's started at University today~

English > Chinese > Maltese > Irish > Lao > English

Good morning, everyone! I woke up, headache is not true, does not help, I took my mother a nephew of my room my throwing around all of the jewelry my I wake up ...... attached to them, but I do not want ...
A little hungry, I think you can eat noodles, Tabasco only negative to slightly warm feeling - this is like winter!
I wish good luck to my friend, he started at the University today ~

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:30 pm Reply with quote        
Morning friend! I didn't feel well today either...Feeling icky buddies, are we? I hope you feel better soon! Much luck to your friend, too!

Eng > Polish > Hindi > Lao > Eng

Friends in the morning! I have not felt that feeling friends ... icky, right? I hope you feel better soon! Fortunately for a friend too!

fickle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:06 am Reply with quote        
"here's how to break open a tetra pack--"

afrikaans, czech, german, indonesian, welch

"here's how to open a tetra pack"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:05 am Reply with quote        
Man I'm tired today.. Think I've probably got arthritis in my knees and the stairs just about killed me.
I'm only twenty-six years old, no way should it be that bad.. Oh well.
Had to go clothes shopping today, I hate it. But at least it's sorted now, no more again for as long as I can avoid it.
At least I got shirts with birds on it~ The whole fashion seems to be skulls at the moment, really gross.. I hate fashion. Used to have to work in a fashion shop, even the shoe section.

English > Irish > Japanese > Russian > Dutch > English

I think I have arthritis in the knees, probably, stairs and kill me today just tired .. I'm human.
I'm twenty-six years, with the only way, good .. should not be so bad.
I had to go shopping for clothes, today I hate it. But in any case, not more than able to avoid it, I'm back, if it is sorted alphabetically.
At least for me .. I have a shirt with birds on this matter, as well as all the way to the skull on the current fashion of hate. But, I worked in the store section of fashion, shoes.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:21 am Reply with quote        
I have fibromyalgia myself, so I often end up with very bad pain. I also have very flexible joints, which are thus super weak. Stairs kill me too. Though I'm sick right now, so everything hurts like hell...

English > German > Korean > Welsh > English

I own fibromyalgia, so I often suffer very badly. I am also very flexible joint is weak too high. Stairs are killing me. I'm sick at the moment, but everyone is hurting so ...

superbinka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:43 am Reply with quote        
On Wednesday I'm going on a not-a-date, meaning the guy panicked and made me invite my ex as a chaperone.

Latin

I'm going to give it to the non-mercury in the day, and made a panicked that Guy invites me to the result of my chaperone.
Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:52 am Reply with quote        
I've been playing Fire Emblem today again~ I love the street-pass thing at the moment, I get other peoples teams popping up on mine and they're okay.. But mine is ridiculously good 'cos I decided to be an ass to everyone.
So it makes me happy to know that somewhere out there someone is rage-quitting at their 3DS~
Also bought Saints Row 4 yesterday, it's pretty fun lol - Loads of people in the shops were just there for Grand Theft Auto though, I don't need to worry about that 'cos my brother got it. I'll just nick his.
Some woman bought the game for like sixty pounds... That's about ninety dollars. People be crazy...

English > Russian > Latin > Italian > Chinese > English

I was playing the new Fire Emblem ~ I love this day, the one thing without which, at that moment, I seem to me the other team's country goes, they are pure .. but it's my ridiculous "because it is an ass decreed.
So this makes me very happy to know that this ~ 3DS somewhere beyond the other in anger shut up
Yesterday the country and bought a 4-day Saints, urns basic laugh - Grand Theft Auto lot in store, is the only one, there is no need to worry, because his brother. I'm just his nickname.
I bought the other games in more than 60 books, so ... which is about $ 90. Crazy ...

"Because it is an ass decreed" ... I like that
Laugh

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:51 pm Reply with quote        
I talked about some heavy stuff with my younger friend today. As usual, I was no help...But I'm glad he talked to me about it anyway.

English > Arabic > Indonesian > English

I am talking about some heavy stuff with my friend's younger days. As usual, I did not have help ... But I'm glad he talked to me about it anyway.

(Also, random irony: I learned a way to decide what one of my character's names mean from doing this. Thanks Indonesia xD)