Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:11 pm Reply with quote        
^ Has amazing timing because we both answered the same question awesomely. Also, no, I'm not a newbie. I think...
< Happy we make our own soda at my house.
v Can count to a hundred in another language besides their native language? Happy

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:06 pm Reply with quote        
^ Probably not, although I may manage French if given the time to work it out. To answer your original question, I do like bananas. I don't tend to eat 'em that much, though.
< Mildly irritated at the apparent awesome timing. I don't like being ninja'd/sniped...
v Is not Juneberry.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:15 pm Reply with quote        
^ Sorry, I am. :/
< Sees a cake hat and is made hungry by it.
v Makes their own potato salad?

Pipla

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:53 pm Reply with quote        
^ I've always wanted to make some, but haven't had the ingredients or time.
< Super excited for my birthday tomorrow!
v Enjoys reading ancient history and myths?
Mock

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
^ I used to be really interested in ancient Greek mythology, but not so much anymore.
< is crushing on a straight guy :/
v is beautiful. Not a question, I know this for a fact.

WEREWOLVES!
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:34 pm Reply with quote        
^ *blushes profusely* Certainly doesn't feel like it. Stupid steroids/chemo/meds are making my face all swollen and red (Especially the right side. I look lop-sided.), hair falling out, acne like crazy, bloated/puffy...
< Is overjoyed to finally have the results of the rest of the tests to find out whether my HLH is Acquired or Genetic. It's Acquired! Basically, it's less likely that I'll need a bone marrow transplant (Not guaranteed, but way less likely) and the rest of my family doesn't have to get tested, because they don't have it!
v Has no idea what I'm talking about when I'm mentioning my HLH?
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:27 pm Reply with quote        
^ Yes.
< Can't be bothered to Google it.
v Is gonna tell me what Kacey's going on about?

WEREWOLVES!
gataki_xx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:41 am Reply with quote        
^ Sure, why not? A very simplistic definition is that HLH is an immune disorder that affects 1 in 500 000 children
(Hope the treatments are successful Kacey!)
< Working on building a conworld
v Is vegetarian
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:43 am Reply with quote        
^ Ah, nope. I like chicken. I'm just a very picky eater, and live mostly off of grains. Bread and pasta, people. Bread and pasta. And sour apples.
< Would totally be nocturnal if I could. Stupid public high school, diurnal schedule...
v Has spontaneously burst into song in public before.

((Thanks, Gataki~ I'm about halfway through the first cycle of chemo. Hopefully, it'll be the only one I need, and it'll end around Thanksgiving.))
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:39 pm Reply with quote        
^ No, I try and keep my music firmly inside my head. I don't want people looking at me funny again. Yeeeee...
< Totally cribbed this off Kacey, but I would totally be nocturnal if I could. Stupid life having a diurnal schedule...
v Could perhaps give a much less simplistic definition of HLH?

WEREWOLVES!
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:24 pm Reply with quote        
^ Oh, fine. HLH is short for Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis. The type I've got, Acquired, is where I caught a regular old virus, just a normal stomach bug or whatever. So my immune system kicked into high gear to kill the virus. And got stuck 'on'. So once it killed the virus, it had to keep going. My white blood cells attacked each other and my organs and would have eventually gone after my brain until all of my organs shut down. And it would have killed me. The only treatment is a combination of steroids and chemotherapy to basically kill all of the overactive cells and completely destroy my immune system so my body can make new, non-crazy cells and rebuild my immune system from scratch. And if the steroids and chemo don't work (They seem to be working, for now) then I have to get a bone marrow transplant because the only reason the steroids/chemo wouldn't be working would be because my bone marrow was so defective/damaged that it couldn't make healthy white blood cells. Seriously, my only options are sit and do nothing and die or deal with all the shitty side effects of steroids and chemo and possibly have to get a bone marrow transplant.
< Wonders why the hell I had to be 'lucky' enough for this to happen to me. I mean, seriously? Why did it have to happen to me? And the timing was just lovely, too...Just in time for band camp my senior year, and it started a month before my 17th birthday, and I'm dealing with the stress of this on top of applying for scholarships and college and all kinds of other fun stuff.
v Is starting to get annoyed with all of my bitching about how crap I feel all the time because I can't seem to stop saying it on all of the boards I post on? (Sorry! I'm trying to cut down on the whining I'm doing...)
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quote        
^ Nope, I've always wanted to open a whinery! *shot*
< Not fed up with Kacey's whining. She really is having a shitty time. Yeeee...
v Is Kacey.

WEREWOLVES!
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:32 pm Reply with quote        
^ Ah, you caught me. I figured I'd wait a while, to see if anyone else would pop in, but I got bored.
< Laughed perhaps a bit too much at Kathira's joke. When I'm this tired, I get slap-happy and find everything ridiculously hilarious.
v Has never traveled outside of their native country? (Whatever it may be, as I know there's Americans, Brits, and Canadians on here, along with various others that I don't know off-hand.)
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:47 pm Reply with quote        
^ Nope, I'm British and I used to travel a lot throughout Europe. I've been to France multiple times, I've been to Bosnia, Belgrade, Croatia, probably other places I've forgotten on various holidays. About a month, month and a half agao, I made a full move to Canada. And everyone seems to love my accent, for some bizarre reason. It's perfectly normal where I come from! *shot*
< Is happy someone found one of my bad jokes funny. Usually, they only get facepalms. I made Mum facepalm three times in quick succession earlier today, that was fun.
v Likes pasta?

WEREWOLVES!
gataki_xx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:08 pm Reply with quote        
^ Yep, but only if the sauce is homemade
< Can't believe Kathira is British! And you are right, Canadians do love your accents (Could tell a story about when the Rugby players came to visit in high school but... -shrug- )
v Has never been to a zoo
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next