Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

My artwork...
I like it, it's great.
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
I like it, but it needs work.
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
I don't like it, it doesn't suit me.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
I don't like it, you're not all that great.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I like it, I plan on buying from you.
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
I plan on an art-trade.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:20 pm Reply with quote        
Well, this is a guy with no art quite yet, but I can give you a description. I would like a simple color of this, by the way:

Name: Rhadamanthys, alias Richard Manthys
Species: Fallen Angel
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 130 lbs

Hair Color: Dark Brown, almost black
Hair Style: A few inches past his shoulders, tied in a low ponytail most of the time
Eye Color: Grey
Any Special Markings?: Two large scars on his shoulder blades where his wings used to be

Clothing: Rhadamanthys's favorite color to wear is grey. Dark grey pants and light grey dress shirts are his usual clothing. Sometimes he adds a little more color to his wardrobe with some cobalt blue. He wears brown dress shoes when at work, and beige sneakers every other time. He always has a cross around his neck.

Note: He never EVER wears black or white.

If you need more, just ask.

Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 pm Reply with quote        
That should be enough to start with. I'll work on some sketches when I can and show you so you can pick out a favorite to continue with.

I'll add it to the list and you can check up on its status in the first post of this shop's thread (there's a link in both my signature and profile if you opt not to watch the thread or the like). I'll PM you on any major steps that need your input. No payment is due until I've completed at least a good 80-90% of the work. Thank you in advance for your patronage and time~ :{D

Art Shop!Item ShopChat with me!Open for RP!
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:30 pm Reply with quote        
No problem!

And I love the Progress thing. I always like it when art shops have that as part of their shop.

Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks ^^ I just thought it'd be nice not to leave them hanging. I really should keep up with my list on dA...

Squid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:39 am Reply with quote        
    I think you should probably edit the first post so that it says ten or twenty gold, instead of one or two. Ten and twenty is one dollar and two dollars, one and two is ten cents and twenty cents.

Anyway. This is super awkward, but I broke up with my partner, whose character was appearing in the art I was getting from you, so at this point ... I'm kind of not interested at all in art featuring her character ...

Where do we go from here? Other than definitely removing the second, unstarted slot from the list.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:56 pm Reply with quote        
I see.... I suppose I should edit that, then. I knew the amounts but you strike a good point.

And I'm sorry to hear that. I got a bit more work done on it but I could always push it aside and edit it into other characters : / Which characters are we omitting? I'll draw your characters still. I've been on a roll lately with art; it's kinda nice.

Squid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:53 pm Reply with quote        
    I just know that a lot of people don't like to have odd numbers for their gold.

Anyway. Uh. I mean... Gosh, I don't even know xD Most of the other characters I play Bell with are all bigger than he is xD

Uh. I definitely won't be needing the one of Nan and Rem. That was a onexone pair I played only with her. Since you've already started - and progressed - on the one with Bell and Cross, if you want to finish, I guess that is fine.

I'm really sad because I really like your style xD Maybe I'll post some of my other - single - characters and get art from you for them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:55 pm Reply with quote        
Well if you don't want me to finish a drawing of those two, like I said, I would still edit and use it for myself. No biggie.

I'll give you a discount on your next few drawings 'cos I was taking so damn long anyhow and I'm still holding your first payment (lemme know if you'd like that back). I'll do fanart too, if you can't think of anything.

Squid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:55 pm Reply with quote        
    Well, if you are really sure you don't mind...

I'll just wait until you're all caught up, though, if you want? Or I don't know how you want to go about it all > >

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:30 pm Reply with quote        
I get to things whenever, really. I'm terrible with deadlines and schedules. @_@ Lemme know whenever what you want and I'll try it at any time.

Squid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:49 pm Reply with quote        
    Oh my God, you don't have a form. How queer! lol

Well, I'd love a piece of Bellamy. I believe I have him described and referred earlier, but I can quote anything, if you want. Just. You know. Alone.

And then I have a friend whose character I've been buying art for. And I've been really close with him for years, so there's no chance of us falling apart xD

Uh. His character a small vampire, he was eighteen when he died, but he is only five four. He's got long, long, long red hair and violet eyes. I'm working on getting references of him, but it's only going as fast as the artists go lol

Here is one sketch I've gotten so far! [x]

Uhh. So. I guess that's it for now. If you have questions, let me know or something?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quote        
hmm, that should be enough info for now. If you have any more references in the future, just edit them into that post and I'll notice it <w<

Squid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:31 pm Reply with quote        
    I shall update as I get updates!

8D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
Flat Colour
Full body of my avatar (will not change)
She should look mysterious but friendly. If you've played the Phoenix Wright games, think Misty Fey (The mother)

Her shown eye could glow, or have no iris, but otherwise just silver will do.

Offer: Draconem armor + 1,200 silver?

Also, do you do art using real people as reference?
I'm trying to find artists to draw me in their normal styles, rather than trying to make something overly realistic looking.
Would that be commissionable?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:38 pm Reply with quote        
What a wonderful payment offer, I'll do it for just the armor, the silver can be for the second commission, I suppose. I do draw from reference from time to time. My signature is actually a drawing of myself. I've also played the games (really can't wait for the Layton crossover~) so that works. I've been drawing plenty of flats lately so I'm getting wicked used to it. It shouldn't take long when I get started in it. :{D