Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

My artwork...
I like it, it's great.
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
I like it, but it needs work.
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
I don't like it, it doesn't suit me.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
I don't like it, you're not all that great.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I like it, I plan on buying from you.
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
I plan on an art-trade.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:41 am Reply with quote        

Rhemiyl's, a.k.a. MrMonochromatic, art shop open for selling art and art-trades.
Examples found on my deviantART account. You may have to skip around a bit, I've been doing nothing but sketches lately.
I ask that I'm allowed to take my time on each piece, I'm quite busy keeping the house together and working on other projects. For example, my signature's image took me around 5 hours with planning and distractions, but most days I'm unable to draw at all.
Thank you in advance~

Prices
(Anything goes, just ask and I'll let you know if I can't do it. Will do OCs, Fanart, signatures, AVs of other sites/video games.)
Preferred medium: Digital, pencil, pen
Prices are not final, you may haggle your heart out. I honestly wouldn't mind if ya' paid more~♥ Can be paid with an item (so much as I like it) or gold.
(half-price for each additional character)

Sketches: bust: 300; full body: 500 silver
Lineart: 500; 700 silver
Flat Color*: 700; 1,000 silver
Simple Color* (cel-shade): 1,000; 1,300 silver
Full Color*: 1,500; 2,500 silver OR 5 gold
To my best abilities: 2,800; 3,000 silver OR 10 gold
*Color not so applicable with pencil or BIC pen, as I prefer. Ink pen, however, I could add color digitally or traditionally.

Commission Progress
Overlord Branny: Avatar Sketch, lineart, color [PAID: (generously) 3,000 silver]
Squid: Bellamy & Cross (18+): 32% sketch, partial lineart [PAID: 1,500 silver]
Squid: Brahnan & Remel: 0% (this one's a maybe)
Jandi: Crysandrea AV: 50% flat color, a bit of defining [UNPAID: 3,000 silver]
Keylaleigh: Rhadamanthys 0% [PAID: 1,000 silver]
Lunar: Avatar 0% [UNPAID: Draconem Armor]
Lunar: portrait 0% [UNPAID: 1,200 silver]
Syd-Cymbaline: (simple) avatar 0% [UNPAID: 1,400 silver]

Art Shop!Item ShopChat with me!Open for RP!
Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:42 am Reply with quote        
News and Updates:
Injured my hand and the convention is in two weeks (8-10th). I'll accept offers and add you to the list but I can't get much work done until July 12th. Thank you for understanding (if you do, if not... move along).
♦I'm back from the week at my friends' place and the convention and my hand is healed, we are back in business! I'll get working on those pictures tomorrow. I need rest.

07.27.11 ♦Slightly busy but getting some progress done. I hope to have these finished soon. If you have paid and not yet received your art, you may ask for a overall discount or your payment returned until the artwork is finished.
07.31.11 Got an idea for an adoptable shop. Going to be based off my comic so they're going to be, essentially, sea creatures but from space. There will be an egg, young, adult, and humanoid stages.
08.25.11 Tons of time passed way too fast.... I've been swarmed with other things lately and haven't been on much so I haven't been able to work on commissions lately >w<; I'm sorry, guys....
08.28.11 Hurricane got in the way but I'm back and there was no damage ('cos I, thankfully, live on a hill~).
Squid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:32 am Reply with quote        
    If I may ask, what exactly is the difference between flat color and simple color, please?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:35 am Reply with quote        
Squid wrote:
    If I may ask, what exactly is the difference between flat color and simple color, please?

I suppose I should have made that clearer. Flat is solid colors for the sake of having color and simple would be essentially cel-shaded. Sorry for the confusion~

Squid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:43 am Reply with quote        
    Soooo. The one you did for Branny, that would be flat then, yes? As it's linked in your first post, right?

Additionally, going with flat, the price for a couple would be 1.5k, right?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:46 am Reply with quote        
Squid wrote:
    Soooo. The one you did for Branny, that would be flat then, yes? As it's linked in your first post, right?

Additionally, going with flat, the price for a couple would be 1.5k, right?

Mhm, that'd be about right. If I get real' into it, I might throw in extra detail for free. It happens sometimes.
Alright, up to you if you wanna pay half or full now or later but details, man. What aaaam I drawing? :{D

Squid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:59 am Reply with quote        
    I'm going to throw out that it is birthday art, however I'm not going to tell you what day it is, so you don't feel rushed xD

AND! You've got options~
    /wiggles tentacles magically

Option one; Bellamy and Cross.
    - Bellamy is a pretty boring fellow, just human, and all of his friends are vampires, or lycans, or demons... He dresses in button up shirts (Like, all the way up to his chin, like a button up turtleneck, with buttons up to his elbows, too. Buttons!) and pants. No shoes if he can avoid it. Bell's got brown eyes and very light brown hair, almost blond but not quite. You may notice in some of Bell's references that he has his shirt tied around the middle. Please, do not draw him as such, as that is very old, and Bell doesn't do that anymore. BUTTONS
    [x] [x] [x] [x][x]

- Cross is almost a foot shorter than Bell (Bell is six foot, Cross is five four.) with short, shaggy red hair and white streaks. He has green eyes and a cross burned on his neck. I have a specific outfit for Cross in mind, if you want to draw him with clothes (Because there is a silly, clothesless option to follow) which is just black jeans, and a white shirt with this printed on the front. (I don't have image refs for Cross :c )

Personality wise, Bellamy is more teasing, more playful, et cetera. Cross is terribly shy and quick to blush. He is a nearly-seven hundred year old vampire who has been extremely sheltered for most of his life, never having experienced anything. Bellamy isn't thirty yet and ... shall we say "wise in the ways of the world" (If by world, you mean bed.)

THE NAKED OPTION FOR BELL AND CROSS IS AS FOLLOWS;; Cross hanging over Bell's shoulder, all ass out (lol) So. Butts. Yes.

Option two; Brahnan and Remel
    - Remel is taller, at about six five, and has long white hair to his waist, hangs in his face sometimes. He has white cat ears, and a slightly fluffy white tail. Rem also wears an eyepatch over his right eye. (God, I hope it's right. xD)

- Brahnan is five eight. Nan has very light brown hair with grey ears and matching tail, with a brown tip. He doesn't have any other super special defining features, because he's pretty boring. He purrs a lot though, which is just something you can't usually catch in art xD

Regarding personalities, Remel is more hard and closed off, though he is kind to Brahnan. Nan is rather skittish, and keeps to himself. He'd never had any friends until Remel... kidnapped and raped him. Then it was a case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Please let me know if you need any further details!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 am Reply with quote        
Squid wrote:
    I'm going to throw out that it is birthday art, however I'm not going to tell you what day it is, so you don't feel rushed xD...AND! You've got options~.../wiggles tentacles magically...Please let me know if you need any further details!

Alright, I'll try at both but they are definitely interesting characters. I do like the button syndrome poor Bell has, hahaha.
And it's fine to tell me a rough deadline. Did you mean within a month? I could probably pull this off within the week if I'm lucky.
As for these guys without references, if I feel they're not right, I'll PM you with some sketches and you can help me out with that.
Either which one I choose, I think this will be fun~
You can check up on the progress both here and my profile. Thank you for your time. :{D

Squid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:15 am Reply with quote        
    Well, the birthday snuck up on me xD It's Sunday. I was like "What the shit, why didn't you tell me sooner!?" xD

Yes. Button syndrome is a ton of fun n_n

I apologise for not having references, but Bell is older than all of them. The other three are relatively new.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:22 am Reply with quote        
Squid wrote:
    Well, the birthday snuck up on me xD It's Sunday. I was like "What the shit, why didn't you tell me sooner!?" xD

Yes. Button syndrome is a ton of fun n_n

I apologise for not having references, but Bell is older than all of them. The other three are relatively new.

That's totally alright. I can't try and if not, a few days late isn't going to kill anyone, it'd just be even more of a surprise, hahaha. Well then, I'll get crackin'.

Squid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:25 am Reply with quote        
    Yeah, I'm not sweating the deadline, at all, myself. She'll be super excited either way.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:29 am Reply with quote        
Would you be willing to do off-site avatars? Possibly this one: http://crysandrea.com/avatar/view/43 , I'd pay 3k for the "Best of your abilities" category you got up. Smile I was hoping the character could look devious, smirking perhaps. But, it's up to you what you'd like to do with it.
Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:50 pm Reply with quote        
I'll totally do it. By "I'll do anything" means it's not restricted to avatars.; fanart and OCs, too. Hell, even a portrait like my sig is of myself :3

I'll add this to the list and hope to get it worked on soon~ (see initial post for status and what's keeping me from the shop XD) Thank you for your interest.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:15 pm Reply with quote        
If slots are open, I'd be interested in some artwork.

Rhemiyl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:17 pm Reply with quote        
I don't generally work with slots (I can't really ever force myself to work on something if I want it to come out nice) but yea, there's room if you don't mind waiting for me to finish the others on the list.

What'd you have mind? :{D