Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2008
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. We need your help! [event info thread] Event has ended
Farfalla Hielo
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quote        
Message from ariKana;;
Read winter storyline before reading Farfalla Hielo's script. :3

http://midorea.com/story.php

=====

Many frivolous greetings to all you Midoreans out there!

I am Her Majesty Farfalla Hielo, Queen of the Ice Dragons.

First of all, for those of you wondering why I don't look large and have icy, leathery wings; the reason is because all Dragons have a draconic form, true dragon form which is the large beast form you humans have come to know recognize us as, and a humanoid form which is what you see me as at the moment. And now that that's been explained, I must continue on with the reason I came here.

And sadly, I come bearing horrible news from the North.

Recently we have been attacked by wild animals when one of my people accidentally forgot to properly seal the magical door to our lands. So when they came to attack us, they headed straight for out magical ice crystal trees!

After destroying the trees, they gathered what ice crystals they could take hold of and left with them. However, being the messy creatures they are, they kept dropping the ice crystals everywhere.

My people and I went out into the wilderness and tried to gather them all, but we only managed to get a couple dozen before a cold, icy wind hit and we had to return to our homes for protection.

You see, nothing can stand against the cold, icy wind...not even us Ice Dragons; for it is said from the ancient legends past onto us, that long ago before I ascended the throne...and this is how it began...

Long ago,there was an Ice Dragon Prince who was the younger of two brothers, because of so he became unable to take the throne one day since it was to go to his elder brother. And because murder against another of our race was strictly forbidden, in his furious anger he cast an ancient forbidden spell upon himself and changed into a cold, icy wind ready to destroy the people he would never get to rule.

Also, because he was an Ice Dragon, the fierce breed of all Dragons, it made the cold, icy wind he was even more dangerous! But eventually, my people in the past have noticed that it only attacks us Ice Dragons now, so it will leave all other races alone.

Now, back to the topic at hand. After the wind settled, I changed into my draconic form and searched the rest of the Northern lands, that we Ice Dragons dominate, for anymore ice crystals but I couldn't not find them anymore.

This was a terrible news for us, but when I returned to my castle I looked through the elemental ice orb that is past on from ruler to ruler, and saw in it news that the ice crystals had been blown to your region.

So now I am here, to ask if you Midoreans would mind helping my people collect the ice crystals? My people and I would love to do it ourselves, but we can't stand the warm temperatures and much prefer the much colder temperatures of the North.
If you manage to collect enough ice shards, we can reward you for your efforts. Just simply come here to the abandoned store that Duro Lavoro, the one that has been selected to represent my people as an ambassador, has currently claimed on behalf of me and my people, to trade you items we make from the ice crystals you return us.
Just one thing: if you can't stand cold temperatures, I suggest you wear a jacket when entering our store, as I have managed to set the store temperature to something cold enough for those of my race. But whatever you do, don't chatter for it is regarded as an act of blatant rudeness to my people and I.

On behalf of my people,

Her Majesty Farfalla Hielo
Queen of the Ice Dragons
Duro Lavoro
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quote        
First of all, I am Duro Lavoro and I am the hard working ambassador for my people, the mighty Ice Dragons.

I was sent here by my Queen, Her Majesty Farfalla Hielo, to act as a go-between for my people to communicate with your people.

Now, onto business!!

Basic Rundown of the What We Need Help With

So we Ice Dragons need your help, so please help us! Go around and find some ice crystals lying around the site (by posting) and collect them. When you think you have enough, go to the abandoned shop I claimed for now and see if you have enough ice crystals for me to make you an item.
If you do, I'll make you one. If not, then you'll have to get more ice crystals.

The wild animals managed to keep some of the ice crystals, so go find them in the wilderness (BatSys), fight them, and if you win get the ice crystals they drop and hopefully it'll be enough for me to make you an item!

Good luck, and thank you very much for deciding to help my people!
Duro Lavoro
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
Item Information

[list]The following are the special Ice Dragon items that you can get from helping return ice crystals to me and my people.

Event Items

Icicle Weapon - Special Winter Event Battle Weapon, you can purchase it at the Weaponsmith shop for 15 silver.

Reversed Ice Spear Weapon - Week 1 battle only item. It is dropped by all of the winter monsters.

Mystical Ice Dragon Potion - you can request one in the potions thread.

Baby Ice Dragon - Week 2 battle only item. This item is dropped by the Baby Ice Dragon in the battle system.

Arctic Wolf Pelt - Week 3 battle only item. This item is dropped by the Arctic Wolf monster in the battle system.

Daily Event Items

Everyday, a new event item will become available. They will not be removed from the shops until the end of the event, so on day 2 you will still be able to buy day 1's item.
To get the items, please come to the abandoned store I claimed for now.....which is here.

Day 1
Ice Crystal Necklace
Price: 100 Ice Crystals

Day 2
Ice Crystal Crown
Price: 150 Ice Crystals

Day 3
Winter Scythe
Price: 225

Day 4
Ice Crystal Wings
Price: 300

Day 5
Artiche Renna Cape
Price: 375

Day 6
Ice Dragon Horns
Price: 400

Day 7(last day!)
Ice Crystal Tree
Price: 475
Duro Lavoro
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
Other Special Items

COMING SOON~~~
Another special item available during the duration of this event is the arctic reindeer of the Northern Lands of Midorea, or as my people and I prefer to call them: the Artiche Renna.

This item will be located in the Temple of Gold store for 1 gold, which can be found here: http://midorea.com/adr_shops.php?mode=view_store&shop_id=7

Duro Lavoro
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved
Duro Lavoro
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved
Duro Lavoro
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved
Duro Lavoro
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved
Duro Lavoro
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved
Duro Lavoro
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved
Duro Lavoro
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved
Duro Lavoro
NPC
NPC

Reserved
Duro Lavoro
NPC
NPC

Reserved
Duro Lavoro
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved
Duro Lavoro
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next