Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Caught cheating?
Purochen

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:14 am Reply with quote        
Hello dear Midoreans C:

I haven't been on here for about a year and decided to see what's new, when I clicked on an image in the Explore section and got the message "You have been caught cheating!! A Private Message has been sent to the Administrators, notifying them of your attempt!".

Is this a really old april fool's joke or a glitch? I feel immensely stupid for not knowing haha;;

Here's a screenshot of what I saw before receiving the message

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:03 am Reply with quote        
Nope, that's an automatic warning. Don't worry though, the admins don't really do anything about those messages. Wink

Basically, that's what the system says when you "try" to abuse it... although it's generally a simple misunderstanding between the user and how the system works, and not a real attempt to abuse it. It normally appears when you try to challenge yourself, when you click on many NPCs asking for the same item and forget to refresh the page, etc. Basically any action that could lead to giving you items or currency you shouldn't receive.

I'm kinda wondering how you could have made the system angry by clicking one of the Uro's, 'cause they only ask you to go kill stuff...

Purochen

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:09 am Reply with quote        
ahhh ok! Glad it was as silly as I expected it to be.
I'll avoid clicking odd, seemingly glitchy things now hahaha

Thanks!