Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:44 pm Reply with quote        
Dude. Rei. I feel like I should still pay you something for that...I mean, I know I drew your avi too...but your skills are just so much...better. Than mine. Neutral Anywho...thanks!~ Sweat
Freshie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
I'm gonna want more art from you now since I got other guys in my life. ;w;

I have gold to pay you for this upcoming sketch, unless you want me to pay you that when i get more orders in. xD
[Have a shit ton of silver if you want that too]

HoneyFuckles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:49 am Reply with quote        
o3o Could I put in an order for couple art for about 4k, 2k for each person?
If I could get a spot then I can share reference photos and art and all that.
Reika

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:40 am Reply with quote        
Spots are always open. I just... take super long time getting to most orders Happy
Yeah, pretty dumb business model. But if you wait, you get art. Some time. In the future. lol. So order whenever, I finish whenever.

I don't need Sly's moneys. Only Sly's love <3
hohoho

Freshie. You're not the only one with a shit ton of silver. Don't even know why I'm keeping an art shop. xD
Gold is cool. I like Gold. I take Gold. Gold, thank you ples.

So. I chose to have them in a playground thing Happy. Because that's where I wanted to go with my guy friend. But I'm already too much of a kid to him. So we had sushi instead. OTL. What a butt.
Sushi was not butts, tho. It was good.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h419/quietpyre/freshie_02.jpg

Work tomorrow :'D. Fucking hate it.
I NEED SLEEP NAO

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:18 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you! <3
I will throw what gold I can at you now. <3

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:42 pm Reply with quote        
Rei will always has mah luv.~ Wink Bouncy Heart
Reika

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:27 am Reply with quote        
All this love.
Bouncy Heart

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h419/quietpyre/kirabella.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:47 am Reply with quote        
Jab You never gave us the green/ Asian/ blonde hair pic you said we'd get to see.

Freshie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
I will have another order for you Rei soonn..<3
Cause you love us so much. owo

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:22 pm Reply with quote        
I might order art for myself of someone else's OC, or ask for a couple >.>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:15 pm Reply with quote        
REIKA!

I'm ordering dis:
Couple art
Girl : Same as last time but different outfit/feel. Kitty shirt, short fluffy skirt, knee high socks, doll shoes, and holding a baby bottle.
Guy : Taller then girl but not super tall. Again, using that base for the goatee. Hair a bit shorter then ref. Band t-shirt [Pink Floyd for now], outer shirt can be turned into a hoodie if you want to, causal blue jeans, red converse shoes.

Both loving, happy, and very close to one another. Pose would be cuddling, in anyway you see fit, most likely, girl sitting on guy's lap and cuddling. The girl could be resting/napping with her head on his shoulder. In a way, the girl is like a "litte girl" and the guy is like a "daddy". Eye direction at each other. I dunno what else to put. x3
I dunno what I'm gonna give ya but we'll see.

Reika

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
Hey guys. I'm about half dead :'D
I forgot to take any photos of myself. I don't know why, but I avoid it. So I'm probably going to have to bug my friend to let me have the pics he took. Which he seems to be clinging to. >:C
Haha. You didn't even get to see my blue. lol.

Uhm. So the sketches. Still behind, yeah. Been thinking about taking a TEFL course and going to Hong Kong to teach english. Or JAPAN. Hm.
And work. So, catch ya'll later when I'm not dead anymore ~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:00 am Reply with quote        
Reika wrote:
Hey guys. I'm about half dead :'D
I forgot to take any photos of myself. I don't know why, but I avoid it. So I'm probably going to have to bug my friend to let me have the pics he took. Which he seems to be clinging to. >:C
Haha. You didn't even get to see my blue. lol.

Uhm. So the sketches. Still behind, yeah. Been thinking about taking a TEFL course and going to Hong Kong to teach english. Or JAPAN. Hm.
And work. So, catch ya'll later when I'm not dead anymore ~
Aren't we all half-dead? I mean really.
All I'm going to say is be careful what program you choose for your teaching. I have heard that some of them essentially enslave you to it, making you work abnormally hard and long hours just for room and board, then you have to get a side job to pay for whatever else you need. Forcing you to get stuck, not affording to get out.
If you go to Japan, you'll be an outsider, as I'm sure you're aware of.
China is better, to me anyways. (From a tourist standpoint, I'd much rather do Japan) Where ever you go, TAKE ME WITH YOOOUUUU!!!!

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:31 pm Reply with quote        
Hey Reika, dunno if you have the time, but I was wondering if I could get a sketch of this guy?