Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Museum of Art
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Pikmin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:20 pm Reply with quote        
Basically, I decided I wanted to be able to draw chibis.
Actually I decided that a long time ago, but when I tried it then, I got the eyes wrong, swore at it a lot, then gave up and scribbled.
No more with the swearing and giving up!.... yet.

So I've put together all the ones I've drawn so far, and I'm hoping for some constructing feedback on them xD
Link to Collection
(Will upload separate, bigger pictures of them later, when my internet is being less ****)

But first! My own feedback:

1) Well this one was my first try, so by rights it's allowed to be awful.
But still... Arms are too long, hair is way too flat, and the head is a strange shape.
Redeems itself by having headphones and a Kirby shirt though.
2) Legs are too thin, which makes the arms look far too long and wide. Or maybe the arms are too long and wide making the legs look thin...?
Eyes are creepy. Seriously. I followed an online tutorial for them, but they scare me.
3) First one I'm relatively happy with.. Even though it looks like a boy.
Meant to be female.... Fun fact: It used to be wearing blue, but then it looked way too much like Roy from Smash bros. o-o
4) Behold, the cocky goth chibi! Did this one for two reasons: Seeing if I could actually make decent expressions, and seeing if I could make black not look flat... Think it went ok though.
5) Dedicated to my chinchilla Peachy who recently had to be put down.
This is how I imagine she would've looked if she were a chibi human, really cutesy and small. Quite pleased how this one turned out, pose-wise.
6) Dedicated to me being in a bad mood. And wanting to glare at stuff. Again, pleased with the pose. Want to start learning how to make the shading I do more in-depth...

JOLLY COOPERATION!
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:03 pm Reply with quote        
I like them in fact I would like to comision you for one if you wouldn't mind it.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:28 pm Reply with quote        
I could try xD Not sure how much they're worth, though I wouldn't say much seeing as I'm still finding my chibi-legs lol

JOLLY COOPERATION!
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:05 pm Reply with quote        
Well I typically only have large amounts of gold. So I can pay in that if you absolutely must have silver I can battle my tale off but I am better at gold gathering than silver.

So I say from looking at that one that had been in your sig for a tiny bit and the ones I see here now in the group shot. I would be willing to pay 10 - 20 gold for them. Silver wise I think I would pay 3-5K for one. I just never ever have that much silver I have this thing about awesome looking avi's and changing them like all the time.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:50 am Reply with quote        
I'd probably ask for 10 gold, seeing as I'm still not overly confident in it all yet ^^;
Did you want it of your current avatar?

JOLLY COOPERATION!
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:11 am Reply with quote        
No I was hopeing for an OC of mine. I will get you some pics done by others when I can get ine my computer I'm on my phone right now

Pikmin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 am Reply with quote        
Okidokes o\ Will give it a go when I get piccies

JOLLY COOPERATION!
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:54 pm Reply with quote        

I would like a Chibi of this girl right here. I would prefer her in her untransformed state though. Which is something akin of tripp pants and a corset so not much of a change. Other than except for a mask she has large round Harry potter type glasses if you will.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:44 am Reply with quote        
Still working on it at the moment lol, normally it wouldn't take me very long but people won't leave me alone Dx Got an appointment later today as well...
But it will be done, just wanted to let you know so it didn't look like I'd done a disappearing act lol

JOLLY COOPERATION!
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:58 am Reply with quote        
Yay *dances* I can't wait to see it ^_^

Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:43 am Reply with quote        
Ok, this is what I have:
Big
Medium
Itsy bitsy teeny weeny... (yellow polka dot bikini)

I had no idea what Tripp pants were so I googled it lol (and now I want some Dx) but on this one I left the belts/chains off because I wasn't sure if you'd want them or not. Sooooooo if you do want them (or other details), tell me and I'll edit it o\

JOLLY COOPERATION!
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:04 am Reply with quote        
The only thing is he hair isnt all green its black with green streaks but other wise I love it

Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:16 am Reply with quote        
Changed the hair, any better? Sweat
Big
Medium
Small

JOLLY COOPERATION!
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:23 am Reply with quote        
She's perfect now I just gotta figure out how to put her In my sig after I send you the gold.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:26 am Reply with quote        
Thanks ^^' Was kinda nervous about it, 'cos I've been drawing for a while now, but never for anyone else..
So I'm happy now for once :3 lol
And if you want a different size for it, let me know...
Finally get to chill out for a while now, and if anyone else in this house bothers me I'll throw Pepsi cans at them.

JOLLY COOPERATION!