Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
RavenFlames

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:55 pm Reply with quote        
Emiko looked at the teacher and smiled. Her serious mood had passed quickly. She had hopefully found her partner. The same day she was assigned the task."Thanks, Ms. Quinn. I hope so...My first partner." She looked back at Momiji and chuckles softly.
She was also relieved that she didn't have much to worry about anymore.
"I won't be late anymore, I just have to pay attention more, that's all..."

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:56 pm Reply with quote        
By this point, Mel had walked back in the room and sat down. Looking down at the split chair, she kicked it under the tables, trying to hide the pieces. She saw Emi and Momiji seemed to be working well together. As long as he didn't try anything too funny again, she should be fine.

And now she knew that she had the week to find a partner. If she didn't, she'd end up being forced with someone that she didn't know. Then again, she didn't know anyone, so that actually shouldn't be too bad for her. But if things didn't work out, she already knew that she could handle most situations on her own already. But if a suitable partner was found, she would work alongside them.

Syd-Cymbaline

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
Quinn found that Mel had walked back into the room. "Ah, welcome back, lass," she said, happily. "I hope you had a chance to calm yourself down." She was finally done packing all of her belongings up and was about to exit the room when she turned to face the only three in the room.

"Right, I probably should of stated this earlier but, if you have any questions, comments or concerns, you can either come to me directly, or try to get an appointment with me. I'll be most likely in the faculty lounge. Just knock, and ask for me. The others should let you in." She had then strolled out of the room.

Quinn let out a breath that she did not even know she was holding. She shivered, That could have gone a lot more easier. She had wandered into the faculty lounge, waving at her colleagues as she got herself a cup of coffee.Too early in the morning, for a troublesome class.

Misa:"I can't imagine a world without Light!"
L: "Yes, that would be dark."

"Ramoraparu did you steal my kills? I BELIEVE YOU DID!"
~Nobunaga (Travis - 4playerpodcast)
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
Meanwhile, the strange-looking dog was padding around the school. Maybe she could find a back entrance to the kitchen or something. Snitch some free food while nobody was looking and then be gone. And just as she suspected, there was a back entrance. And the door was open, to boot. How perfect was this? She quietly slipped in.

At the moment, there was nothing good in the kitchen, but she figured that now that she was here, she would take a walk around the building. Hopefully nobody would see her and kick her out. But then again, that didn't quite matter either. Then she would just go back to waiting outside.

--------------------------------------

Mel heard what the teacher said, and decided to go to her office a little later to explain her situation. Then again, Miss Quinn might know about her situation already. It was more than possible, seeing how much she knew. But it was still a problem for her. Could her past history make it difficult to find a partner? She really hoped not, because that would be depressing.

Syd-Cymbaline

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
Quinn sipped her coffee quietly, walking to her office. She had only gotten a small chance to glance over her students and now that she had a break in between classes, she was going to study up on at least three of them.

She placed her belongings on her desk and turned the computer on. While it was booting up, she decided to look over Mel's file. From what it said, she was a heavy axe weapon and could handle herself. It was her choice to come to the Academy, not her parents. Them, on the other hand did not come to the Academy.

She would bring this to the weapon's attention when she had the chance. But for now, it was time to look up Momiji's file.

She glanced through it, her usual smile plastered on her face. Well, it's a little sketchy which means I have to do some investigating to learn more about him, she thought.

Misa:"I can't imagine a world without Light!"
L: "Yes, that would be dark."

"Ramoraparu did you steal my kills? I BELIEVE YOU DID!"
~Nobunaga (Travis - 4playerpodcast)
buuthepowerfull

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
Momiji was atleast happy he had a partner. He decided to go wonder around the school and ditch some boring class about the theory of witches and decided to see if he could sneak a snack from the the kitchen. Emiko didn't seem to notice that he slipped away while everyone was congratulating her on finding her weapon so fast. Momiji hated big crowds and strangers so he quietly slipped away and let Emiko have her time in the spot light. He then noticed a strange dog walking threw the hall ways.

"How the hell did a dog get in here?" he asked himself.
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:15 pm Reply with quote        
The dog's hearing was of course much better than any human's, and she heard the muttering of the boy that had just walked in. She padded over to the lad, looking up at him with a hopeful look that won over most humans. She wasn't so sure about this one, though. He looked kind of grumpy. Hopefully he didn't mind her following him until she could find someone better.