Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
RavenFlames

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:36 pm Reply with quote        
Emiko glanced to Momiji. She wondered for a moment if he'd partner with her. Maybe? She shook her head. That wouldn't happen, he didn't trust anyone. She glanced to Mel. A battle axe that she wouldn't be able to handle. She sat up again in her seat and looked back at the teacher. "Is it absolutely necessary to have a partner...? What if you decide to work alone, hmm?"

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:02 pm Reply with quote        
Mel took another deep breath. "Don't let him get to you... you're better than that." She tried to console herself. But every time she did, she just ended up getting herself angrier. She hated getting angry. Because when she was angry, people became really scared of her, and she hated scaring people away. Back at home, she scared away most of the kids in her neighborhood by going hybrid on them. She never actually hurt anyone, she just showed them what she could do, and that was all that was really needed to send a nine-year-old running to mommy.

But now she was with other weapons who may be better than her. A simple show of strength wouldn't be enough to scare him off. And she knew nothing about him. For now, she would ignore him the best she could...

buuthepowerfull

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
Momiji continued to talk to Mel even though he never got a response, he still continued to pester her.

"I mean theres short and then there midget." he Explained. "And you are defently midget short." Momiji lead over so he could make sure she could here him. "How does anybody even take you seriously." He leans even closer. "Can your feet even touch the ground when you sit in a chair?"
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:19 pm Reply with quote        
That was it. Mel could take it no longer. The pent up frustration flew out of her in the form of two axe blades sprouting out of her right forearm. "Stop calling me SHORT!" She shouted the last word, slicing the chair next to her in half. Growling, she sat back down, but the axe blades were still out. She was still much too mad to put them away quite yet.

Usually that was all it took to get anyone to stop bothering her. She wasn't sure if that would do it in this case. Mel glanced around the room. Most of the class was looking at her, stunned. "Great... now they all think I'm some kind of freak." She thought. It would be even harder to find a partner if every meister in the class thought that she got angry at the slightest of provocations. She sighed, the axe blades slowly going in.

buuthepowerfull

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:32 pm Reply with quote        
Momiji blinked at the broken chair and then back at the axe arm. So apparently it doesn't take to much to frustrate her. To see if that was her full anger he decided to continue pestering her.

"Oh i get it. You get angry about how short you are and you take it out on the chair." he says, with a slight smile on his face, He wasn't really liking making fun of her hight, but he need to see how she channels her anger. "You have a short temper."
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:45 pm Reply with quote        
Mel had moved out of anger by this point, and now she was doing her best to hold back any tears that may slip out. "You're lucky that wasn't you." She bit her bottom lip. She hated getting so angry in front of a group of people, and she was really starting to not like this guy for making her do it. What was his deal, anyway? Why did he go so far to provoke her? Did he really hate her that much? What did she do to deserve this kind of treatment?

She fished in her pocket for a tissue, pulling it out and dabbing her eyes. She felt terrible for getting so angry at somebody over so little. She knew that a few short jokes were nothing to slice a chair over, but she just got so mad sometimes, she couldn't help it. After a few seconds of silence, she slowly rose up, walking out the door. She'd be back inside once she calmed down a bit. First she had to get to the point where she could calm herself.

RavenFlames

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:46 pm Reply with quote        
Emiko looks at Momiji and sighed. "Hey, give it a rest. why don't you...? Save it till after class..." She slowly stood up and walked over so she was between the two, glancing at Mel. "You two have an assignment... You have to find a meistor. And I have to find a weapon. No time to fight now..." She seemed more serious, which wasn't like her at all. She pulled her gloves from her belt again and slid them on her hands. She glanced back at Momiji with a blank stare before she turned and headed towards the front row of seats. She found an empty seat and sat down quietly without another word.
She watched Mel walk out and sighed. Now she was stressing about finding a partner weapon, not about settling disputes...

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:53 pm Reply with quote        
((Not supposed to do much OoC here, but I thought you might like to know that Mel walked out of the room.))

RavenFlames

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:54 pm Reply with quote        
((I'll edit my post then))

buuthepowerfull

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:58 pm Reply with quote        
Momiji sawthat he had gone way to far with his test. Emediatly he stopped and just payed attention in class. he then leaned over to mel again and said one more thing. "Sorry." he said plainly, trying to make it sound genuin. Momiji never liked hurting peoples feelings. It made him feel like the people that use to hurt him, mainly his own parents. He patted her on tha back slightly. "Nothing wrong with being Fun sized. You definitely have power thats for sure." Momij nodded at Emiko and walked over to her. "Hey do wanna see if you can lift me?" he asked her. Momiji wanted to see if there soul wave lengths were even. He trusted her enough.
RavenFlames

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:05 pm Reply with quote        
Emiko was about to lay her head back down but when she heard Momiji, she turned her attention back to him and raised an eyebrow curiously. Was he serious? A slight smile crept across her lips and she slowly stood from her seat, facing him. "Does that mean you're learning to trust me a little? Maybe I finally made a breakthrough" She says a little jokingly.
She lightly rubs the back of her head as she waited for his reply. "I've never had a partner before...Nor have I held a broad sword...But it's worth a shot"

Syd-Cymbaline

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
Quinn still had a grin plastered on her face. Why oh why did they give me the troublesome class? It is not that she did not mind. She just needed to treat them in a different way.

Although, she was kind of glad that she knew that Mel's tempter was short now, especially when discussing her age. She glanced up to see that Momiji and Emiko were discussing things. She would bring it to both of their attention later.

Then, she glanced over to where the heavy axe weapon sat and sighed. You know that I'll be the one paying for that chair, Mel.

Misa:"I can't imagine a world without Light!"
L: "Yes, that would be dark."

"Ramoraparu did you steal my kills? I BELIEVE YOU DID!"
~Nobunaga (Travis - 4playerpodcast)
buuthepowerfull

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm Reply with quote        
Momiji blinked slightly. She just kinda jumped at the opportunity. "Ok if you can lift me then your my partner." he said calmly. He then raised his hands up. "This doesn't mean I'm gonna go trusting whoever you want me to trust." Momiji then Glowed black and turned into a huge sword. the blade was about 12 inches in width and 6 feet in height. there were six blades that came out from the hilt. "Go ahead and lift me."
RavenFlames

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quote        
She nods "I don't expect you to trust anyone you don't want to. Honestly... Like I said it's something you have to decide on your own."
She watched him transform into his weapon form and watched in amusement for a moment. She loved weapons. They always amazed her. As he transformed, she took hold of his hilt to prevent him from falling over. She was at least able to do that. She let out a soft sigh and lifted him slowly, using both hands. Easily, at that. She blinked but smiled and examined him in his from, trailing her fingers lightly along the blades that came out of the sides of him.
"Wow, not bad."

Syd-Cymbaline

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:47 pm Reply with quote        
Quinn grinned, seeing that at least two of her students were already, most likely, going to become a team. If not, there were other fish in the sea.

She looked down at her notes as she reminisced about how she had gotten her first weapon. It wasn't until the last day of the assignment of getting a weapon that she had gotten one. Neiro, an intricate and heavy blade, had become one of her best friends.

She bit her lip, chuckling softly. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't of lived this long, she thought.

She turned to face the only two that still resided in the room. "I'm sure both of you will make a good team," she grinned, nodding her head slightly. "And I hope you're not late for your next class."

Misa:"I can't imagine a world without Light!"
L: "Yes, that would be dark."

"Ramoraparu did you steal my kills? I BELIEVE YOU DID!"
~Nobunaga (Travis - 4playerpodcast)