Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Syd-Cymbaline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:27 pm Reply with quote        
Quinn exited the Death Room along with the rest of the staff. It was another year of teaching for her. Hopefully, her students will be different rather than last years. They were no fun to play with. As soon as she grinned, the whole room seemed to shutter. Maybe they heard it from a former student, she thought. ... or staff...

She shook her head. Today was a new day and the start of a new year. That means, more students, hopefully none that know her to ruin her surprise. To check, she glanced at her list that was in her hand as she walked to her classroom.

Quinn grinned at her student sheets that she held. "Such small classes," she whispered to herself. "With less people, it will be more harder to break them. Perfect."

Misa:"I can't imagine a world without Light!"
L: "Yes, that would be dark."

"Ramoraparu did you steal my kills? I BELIEVE YOU DID!"
~Nobunaga (Travis - 4playerpodcast)
buuthepowerfull

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:03 pm Reply with quote        
Momiji just remebered he was late for his class. He cursed at himself and Looked at Emiko.

"I'm sorry I forgot completly about class." He said to her. "I'll catch you later though. I really hope you find a weapon that fits your heart just right." Without waiting for her to say bye, he darted to the class room. He then Entered the class room with a rush and looked at the teacher, The Teacher had Icey blue eyesa and an interesting outfit. Momiji then reapplied his normal I-don't-really-care look and looked at the teacher.

"I'm late. Sorry about that." he said to the teacher
RavenFlames

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:11 pm Reply with quote        
Emiko blinked and watched Momiji run off to class. She smiled. "I hope you find the perfect meistor for you..." She said to herself. She laced her fingers behind her back and walked towards another class room. The door was closed and the teacher wasn't in. Maybe they were late? Or canceled? She leaned against the wall and then slid down to a seated position. "Well this is boring...."

Syd-Cymbaline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:24 pm Reply with quote        
Quinn grinned at the student who walked in. "No problem," she chuckled. "You're not the only one." There was still a rush of students running into the room. Typical of the first day, she thought.

She sat in the rolly chair in the front of the lecture hall, looking over her notes of what to say. It was always on the first day that got her nervous. Although, they would be the ones getting nervous for her.

Quinn looked over towards the royal blue haired boy again. He's not talking like all the other students and wearing all black. Damn... kinda makes me wanna 'get to know him' first.

It was then that the bell ringed. "Alright class, time to get in a seat, everyone" Her usual smirk plastered on her face.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
After wandering around the halls for a good five minutes, she finally found the classroom she was meant to be in. "There we go." She muttered. Most of the students were in already and the teacher seemed to be starting. She saw the guy from earlier. "Thank goodness there's somebody I know in there." She smiled. She wasn't quite sure if he liked her that much, but it was better than going it alone

She opened the door quietly, slipping into a nearby seat and hoping that her lateness wasn't noticed. Hopefully this would be the only time this happened, now that she knew where the room was.

RavenFlames

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:53 pm Reply with quote        
Emiko pulled a sheet of paper from her bag. She blinks and then sighed as she realized that she did have a class at this time. She knew she was late already so no point rushing. She walked down the hall again and opened the door to the class, lowering her head as she saw the teacher. "Sorry I'm late...I got confused..."
She looks up and saw the two that she had met earlier. She walked close against the wall and then up the rows of seats and took a seat in the back corner of the class as she waited for the lesson to start.

Syd-Cymbaline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:07 pm Reply with quote        
Still sitting on the rolly chair, Quinn was reading the usual things at the start of every class. Talking about the guidelines and ideas of the DWMA to the students never seemed to be fun. What she really wanted to know was getting to know the students before her.

Quinn rose her eyes from her notes. "Now, that we're done with the boring stuff." She noticed a new face in the crowd. A late student... and on the first day...

She turned to look at the blonde haired girl just getting to her seat. "You must be Melanie Thatcher, the heavy axe weapon, yes?"

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
Mel was just getting situated when she realized that she had been asked a question. Looking straight at the teacher, she blinked a few times, wondering how the woman had known her name. Then she remembered... this womas was a teacher. It was her business to know things like that. "Yeah, but call me Mel." She grinned.

"How much does she have on those sheets?" Mel thought, looking at the clipboard in the teacher's hand. She hadn't even shown off, let alone had anyone try to lift her, yet this woman already knew her... slight disadvantage. She assumed it was a teacher thing again. Most likely was. Hopefully not all of them would be this knowledgable. It was kind of creepy.

Syd-Cymbaline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
"Very well, Mel," Quinn said, marking it off on her chart. She ran a hand loosely through her hair. "I am your teacher, Quinn Abilask. You can call me by either or, it does not matter to me.

"What matters to me is that you will not fail but succeed in becoming the new Weapons and Meisters to protect this world from the ever unpredictable, and ever cunning and devious Witches and Kishin Eggs so what happened two years ago will not happen again."

Quinn glanced up at the uncaring teenager. The boy was looking at her of course, but she could see that he was not paying attention by the way he was looking at her. Her upper lip suddenly twitched, and then her usual plastered grin appeared. She quickly looked up the lad's name.

"Momiji.. can you tell mMomiji in detail of how you plan on protecting yourself against these problems?" she called.

RavenFlames

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
Emiko let out a sigh of relief as she seemed to have gone unnoticed when she walked it. She sat in the corner, hoping to go unnoticed for the rest of class. She began to wonder if she'd finally meet another meistor or maybe the perfect partner weapon for her in this class. She folded her arms in front of her on the desk and rested her chin on her arm as she looked ahead at the teacher, letting out a soft sigh. The fist day of class was hopefully going to get a bit more exciting. But she wasn't going to get her hopes up.

buuthepowerfull

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:31 pm Reply with quote        
Momiji had been watching and paying attention in class like every other student. But he never liked being talk to directly infront of other people. but he cracked his neck and looked at the teacher.

"Well by my self I would cut them all into shreads, but if i had a miester it would be really up to him or her what to do. After all I am a weapon." he said coldly. "bitch" he said quietly to himself.

Momiji them noticed emiko walking in the class romm and gave her a slight nod. trying his best to be polite to the girl he's been thinking about trusting. he then looked at Mel and leaned over to her.

"Did you know your like really short?" he asked plainly.
Syd-Cymbaline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
Quinn's smile grew. "Very good answer, lad. Very good indeed." She lifted herself off of her chair and started a slow and steady pace. "However, there is a problem with your answer and that would be that I am in any relation to a female dog."

I have to watch out for him. Tricky lad, he is, she thought to herself.

Quinn then glanced at the other student that was late. "And thank you, Momiji, for bringing it to my attention that we have another late arrival to the class. You must be Emiko. Glad you could join us, Meister."

"Now seeing that everybody is finally here... " She looked over the class. "Your first homework assignment is to get a partner by next week. If not, I will assign you with another partner, one that you may not even like and, that's not my problem. However...," she slightly giggled to herself. "... I wouldn't mind that. It could grow to my amusement just to see how far your soul can go before you start killing each other." But of course that's only on extreme circumstances...

She gathered her things and just before she was about to go, she turned slightly. "Oh, right. Does any of you have any questions or concerns with anything involving the class assignment? If not, you are dismissed."

RavenFlames

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:17 am Reply with quote        
Emiko blinked and quickly lifted her head, nodding to the teacher "Oh, yes. I'm Emiko...Again, sorry I was late...I was hoping you wouldn't notice..."
She sighed. A homework assignment already? She wasn't sure she would even be able to find a partner at all. She slowly layed her head back down. She would most likely stay after class for a while. She didn't have another class until later and she wasn't about to go walk around in fear of getting lost...
"How do we have an assignment on the first day of class. That's not cool..." she mutters softly to herself but loud enough to be heard by a few people around her.
After her complaint, her mind wandered to the dog like creature she saw outside the front doors to the academy. She didn't pay much attention to it but it came to her attention. Why would there be any animals here...? Unless someone brought a pet along? She shrugged off the idea and closed her eyes.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:08 am Reply with quote        
Mel did her best to ignore the boy's statement, but a flood of old memories washed over her. Her height always kepot everyone from taking her seriously... and she was really hoping it would be different here. As long as he didn't bring it up again, she should be fine. Just take nice, deep, breaths, and everything will be okay. Nice deep breaths...

She barely heard what the teacher gave her as an assignment. Find a meister by the end of the week? That was going to be a lot harder than it sounded. Almost nobody was compatable, and she blamed it on her background. Having an entire family of meisterless weapoons mad it hard enough, and now with the sudden heaping-on of pressure, that made things even more difficult.

But she could do it. Mel knew that she could.

-----------------------------------

Meanwhile, the strange-looking dog was taking a nap in the shadows of the building. She knew that she came much too early. She should've come around a few hours later when they came out of school. Then she could find a chump to take her in, hopefully. There was always one person that was too nice for their own good. She just had to pick that one person out of the crowd.

She stretched and yawned. A few other dogs had tried to follow her on to the grounds, but she chased them away before they could get too close. Having practically a whole pack would make her seem much too suspicious compared to a single dog on the grounds of the DWMA. And now that she was on the grounds, all she had to do was sit and wait.

buuthepowerfull

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:23 pm Reply with quote        
Momiji sighed as the teacher gave out there first assignment. He had to Find a mistier by the end of the week. How the hell was he going to do that in a week. He looked over to Emiko who seemed she didn't like the idea any more then he did. He then brought his attention back on Mel who also didn't seem to like the assignment.

"Your like really short." He pointed out to Mel. "Like almost a midget."

Momiji wanted to see how easy it was to make her angry. He wasn't doing this to taunt her but rather to see if she could hold in her emotions in a battle.