Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter 2011
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Sycholibs -Final blanks up, lets see how far we can get!
sychobunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
'Ello I'm Sycho, nice to meet you.
This is a game like chat. The game is mad libs, but I didn't want it to be confused with MAD, so we're calling them sycho libs, and this is the Sycho Libs Chat.

Rules

Bouncy Heart No spam
    Bouncy Heart Must post content besides your entry for a number (this is also a chatting thread, so chat!)
    Bouncy Heart You do not need to participate in the game to chat
    Bouncy Heart If you are submitting an entry for a number, put it either at the top or the bottom of the post. If I'm not on, I'm not going to search long posts for them when I come back. Just the top or the bottom.
    Bouncy Heart Only submit one entry per post
    Bouncy Heart You must say which number you are submitting for

Examples
If the list was:
1 Object
2 Verb

Example 1 wrote:
Blah blah, this is chatting

1: Bird Cage

Example 2 wrote:
2: Swing

Blah blah, this is chatting

I will put the current list in the next post and as they are completed, strike what has been submitted. When the list is done, I will submit a completed sycho libs. Only the first submitted list entry that I see will be put in. Try not to overlap each other.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 pm Reply with quote        
The Current List

26 adverb
27 biological organ
28 emotion
29 adjective
30 Name of a female Midorean
31 part of the body
32 material
33 climbing apparatus
34 animal~Platypus
35 verb
36 adjective
37 animal
38 manner of walking
39 food
40 food
41 family member
42 adjective
43 climate zone
44 adjective

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 pm Reply with quote        
Completed Sycho Libs
1 object~A bottle of beer
2 Name of a plant~Venus Flytrap
3 adjective~Absolute
4 verb~ Attacked
5 verb~Want
6 adjective~Flatulent
7 number~over 9,000!!!!!!
8 adjective~curly
9 occupation~Necromancer
10 exclamation ~Great Scott!
11 name of a powerful being~ Gandalf
12 building~Taj Mahal
13 Adjective~awkward

Quote:
There were once a man and a woman who had long in vain wished for a bottle of beer. At length the woman hoped that Gandalf was about to grant her desire. These people had a little window at the back of their Taj Mahal from which a splendid garden could be seen, which was full of the most beautiful flowers and herbs. It was, however, surrounded by an awkward wall, and no one dared to go into it because it belonged to an enchantress, who had great power and was dreaded by all the world. One day the woman was standing by this window and looking down into the garden, when she saw a bed which was planted with the most beautiful Venus Flytrap, and it looked so fresh and green that she longed for it, she quite pined away, and began to look pale and absolute. Then her husband was alarmed, and asked: 'What ails you, dear wife?' 'Ah,' she replied, 'if I can't eat some of the Venus Flytrap, which is in the garden behind our house, I shall Attacked.' The man, who loved her, thought: 'Sooner than let your wife die, bring her some of the Venus Flytrap yourself, let it cost what it will.' At twilight, he wanted down over the wall into the garden of the enchantress, hastily clutched a handful of Venus Flytrap, and took it to his wife. She at once made herself a salad of it, and ate it greedily. It tasted so flatulent to her--so very flatulent, that the next day she longed for it over 9,000!!!!!! times as much as before. If he was to have any rest, her husband must once more descend into the garden. In the curly of evening therefore, he let himself down again; but when he had clambered down the wall he was terribly afraid, for he saw the enchantress standing before him. 'How can you dare,' said she with angry look, 'descend into my garden and steal my Venus Flytrap like a necromancer? You shall suffer for it!' 'Great Scott!,' answered he, 'let mercy take the place of justice, I only made up my mind to do it out of necessity. My wife saw your Venus Flytrap from the window, and felt such a longing for it that she would have Attacked if she had not got some to eat.' Then the enchantress allowed her anger to be softened, and said to him: 'If the case be as you say, I will allow you to take away with you as much Venus Flytrap as you will, only I make one condition, you must give me the bottle of beer which your wife will bring into the world; it shall be well treated, and I will care for it like a mother.' The man in his terror consented to everything, and when the woman was brought to bed, the enchantress appeared at once, gave the bottle of beer the name of Venus, and took it away with her.

14 astral object~ Uranus
15 part of a building~ceiling
16 number~42
17 part of the body~nose
18 preposition~Within
19 another word for nose~schnoz
20 number~69
21 position in a caste system~Missionary
22 adjective~Morbidly obese
23 adjective~sexually distressed
24 large object~refrigerator
25 verb~fly

Quote:

Venus grew into the most beautiful bottle of beer under the Uranus. When she was 42 years old, the enchantress shut her into a ceiling, which lay in a forest, and had neither stairs nor door, but quite at the top was a little window. When the enchantress wanted to go in, she placed herself within it and cried:
'Venus, Venus,
Let down your nose to me.'
Venus had magnificent long nose, fine as spun gold, and when she heard the voice of the enchantress she unfastened her schnoz, wound them round one of the hooks of the window above, and then the nose fell 69 ells down, and the enchantress climbed up by it.
After a year or two, it came to pass that the missionary's son rode through the forest and passed by the ceiling. Then he heard a song, which was so morbidly obese that he stood still and listened. This was Venus, who in her solitude passed her time in letting her sexually distressed voice resound. The missionary's son wanted to climb up to her, and looked for the door of the ceiling, but none was to be found. He rode home, but the singing had so deeply flew his heart, that every day he went out into the forest and listened to it. Once when he was thus standing behind a refrigerator, he saw that an enchantress came there, and he heard how she cried:
'Venus, Venus,
Then Venus let down the braids of her nose, and the enchantress climbed up to her. 'If that is the ladder by which one mounts, I too will try my fortune,' said he, and the next day when it began to grow dark, he went to the ceilingand cried:
'Venus, Venus,
Immediately the nose fell down and the missionary's son climbed up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quote        
If you still don't get it, check out this thread

And open!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:32 pm Reply with quote        
10 "Great Scott!"

i assume thats what it meant by exclamation XD anyways im guessing this is one of those things where everyone else puts in random key elements then there is a story written using them at the end? XD

and i dont know why but that was the first thing that came into my head hahaha.

sychobunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:42 pm Reply with quote        
Yes it was!
And Yes it is!

xD Its a good one!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:54 pm Reply with quote        
haha yey! well im glad i didnt just make a complete tit of myself then XD and glad you like the suggestion!

sychobunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:04 pm Reply with quote        
<.<; people tend to make this more complicated than it should be...

ITs realy quite simple. Maybe they just over think it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 am Reply with quote        
11 Gandalf. Totstally.

I hope it comes out well :]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:57 am Reply with quote        
2. Venus Flytrap

Becasue I think those are cool. I'd totally get one, if I had a place to put it, and I had bugs I could feed it.

Anyhoo, I'm glad to see this thread up and running. Mad, er, Sycholibs was a fun game last event.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
sychobunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:10 pm Reply with quote        
Yay! I was hoping some old players would come back from two events ago...
I thought it was from last event too, but when I checked the Haloween forum, it wasn't there. And I was confused for a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:23 pm Reply with quote        
Oh. Well. Whenever this game was last played, it was fun. So, let the games begin!

*Waits for someone else to post something before shouting out another item*

Malverne wrote:
kerryfox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:05 pm Reply with quote        
9) Necromancer

*waves hi to Tsemara*
This does look like fun, and an interesting concept to, reminds me of when we where playing it over the com set once during a rehearsal for a show.
sychobunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:50 am Reply with quote        
Yay! another player!
And work ate me, otherwise I would have tried chatting, and because of work, sleep will eat me just after I update the entries.

Edit: HAHAHAH that will fit nicely. ^.^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:54 am Reply with quote        
I've had a long day, and I'm exhausted. Bleh.

Anyhoo! *waves to kerryfox* I'm going to go with an old favorite of ours. Now, we didn't drink during this time. However, we thought it was the funniest thing to use, outside of "nose", whenever we (my siblings and I) played Madlibs. We were maybe 6-8 at this time, I think. We were pretty dumb kids.

1. A bottle of beer

Malverne wrote:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next