Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 111, 112, 113
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. [Chat to Win!] Prizes for Posting~
ecco

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:13 am Reply with quote        
same lol ;3; maybe i'll try to convince sam to cosplay as balthier >:} ohohohoho~

ugh sounds like what my mums doing atm, going through our filing cabinet that has stuff dating back over 20 years... XD

Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
My mothers kinda like a hoarder, but in the sence that she doesnt have time to go though papers and clean cause she feels stressed all the time and wants to just sit and relax. Buut, shes also ocd, and theses have to be clean. xD
Its crazy. :P

Ahh, I dunno what Mr. Sam looks like but I want my own Balthier too, so I'll try not to steal him. xD
I already kinda have myself, though not a Viera/bunny, but a Mithra/kitty. xP

Soleil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:24 am Reply with quote        
*Shuffles in and lays in a cozy corner*
Sleepeh. *yawns*

Oh, by the way, ecco, I was wondering if you were still giving out the other page prizes. oo

ecco

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:15 pm Reply with quote        
ahh yes i will send them out soon, i just need to get cat to send me the currency and items first, but as chu's mentioned in the news forum cat has alot goin on RL right now, but things will get back on track shortly Smile

hmm... would you guys also like it if i change the ice crystal prizes to just silver instead?

Soleil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
Ohh I didn't read that yet, but I wasn't worried about quickness or anything.
Real life definitely comes first.... and often gets in the way of that person relaxing, unfortunately. =/

I don't think I had any ice crystal prizes, so it's not my place to say... but if I did, I'd want silver instead. oo

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:48 am Reply with quote        
I'm sorry for being random but I have to talk about it...

My cat is dying...I've had her for twelve years and I don't know what I'm going to do without her. She won't eat, she won't drink, she'll hardly even move. And her sides keep heaving, like she can't breathe.

Only thing is is that she doesn't seem to be in pain. She doesn't seem to be having trouble breathing other than her sides, and she's walking normally, not slow or anything.

I don't know what to do. She CAN'T die...she's my best friend.
ecco

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:42 pm Reply with quote        
ok, well we'll wait and see what other peoples opinions are then

nymph;
i'm sorry, that's awful to hear Sad have you taken her to a vet, or tried calling the vets for advice at least? they may be able to tell you whats wrong with her or maybe able to give you some advice on getting her to eat/drink again.
i adore cats, my cat is my baby - the reason i've so avoided being another part of the teenage pregnancy statistic in the UK. sounds silly, but it's true. i don't know what i'd do without her, either. i almost lost her once already when she got hit by a car and i was terrified every moment until she had fully recovered. i can imagine how scared you must be for her Sad

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:46 pm Reply with quote        
We can't take her to the vet because she never had her shots and we could get in trouble because that's considered animal abuse.

I am scared...thanks for your support, ecco...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 111, 112, 113