Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. ~ Design A Commons Set! ~
Reika

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:31 am Reply with quote        
So I noticed you guys maybe like tailored things?
I tried to do something with less craziness haha craziness colours

Username: Reika
Entry(link): Link
Comments: Well, it's... sort of inspired by ducks. yeah. Neutral Sort of like a sniper duck that hides in the swamps and gets you when its hiding in the grasses. Yep. I wasn't going to colour anything, but I thought it was a nice colour theme to try.
I made some weird eyes again that don't even make sense xD and probably won't even show up on the avatars lol.
Blushed cheeks, because they're cute :3
Pouffy chest thingy. Like a cravat I suppose.
A tailored leather vest. I love me buttons <3
Some puffy hair made to resemble the cheeks and tail of duck.
Duck beak Visor-Mask, Leather arm guards, laced-up puffy shirt, BIG PUFF shorts like the fat duck butts yum xD, Leather swift running boots.
A Birch rifle, that does not shoot bullets.... Pull the trigger and it goes QUACK !! It's like a megaphone with the power of a mandrake O:
Swamp background, because I was going to make a purikura background for the last set, but that was too much.
And finally, the EVIL MINION DUCKS. THEY EVIL.
Does the set have a name?: Sniping Duck [You know like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon? Sniping Duck Camping... er, idk xD nvm, It's late I can't think of names, I need help with this.]

Eh, I was going to do other sets, but I haven't had a workable idea really. I like to sketch them out in school though :3
Now I'm hungry for some duck. Cannibal duck time haha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:18 pm Reply with quote        
Meep!
That is adorable! :D
I like the hair and gun mostly. Cause its like the hunting gun people used to use. CAUSE NO ONE ELSE SHOOTS THINGS LIKE GASTON! ;D
I dunno about the evil ducks though. ;-;

Edit:
Added entries.

CONTEST ENDING TONIGHT. SO PLEASE GET ANY MORE ENTRIES IN BEFORE I GO TO BED TONIGHT [around midnight, Pacific Time]. xD

Reika

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:45 pm Reply with quote        
ugh just got back from school.

BEFORE MIDNIGHT? OH KAY !
I don't know why I get excited about design challenges, but I do, and I want to make more sets. xD

HAHA GASTON. BYAAATCH <3
WHATEVER HE DOES, NO ONE ELSE CAN DO IT QUITE RIGHT

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:25 pm Reply with quote        
Username: neomattlac
Entry(link): Funky music
Comments: Don't you ever wish you were back in the seventies, busting a move to those funky rhythms? Well, now you can.
Two versions of the shirt for each gender(only one of each displayed), two types of buckles(for both genders), some bell-bottoms, roller skates and boogie shoes. I forgot to draw the shades to go with them.
Does the set have a name?: No

Freshie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:08 am Reply with quote        
Guuuiiiss.
Closing contest when I have to head to bed tonight.
So like, an hour/2 hours give or take. xP

Squid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:15 am Reply with quote        
    I vote for Reika's sets.

Both of them.

All of the items.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:21 am Reply with quote        
hnnnggghhh not gonna make iittt.....
ah oh well. gonna go see the Lovely Bones instead :]

I've never busted a move before. sounds painful. haha xD
I'd like some shades with that. Is that all? Yes. Alright, pay at the next window.
Rollerskates are awersome. especially if you can actually dance in them

lol Squid. You like I glad.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
I have a feeling Squid will make her own awards show sometime. xD

contest closed of course.
Thanks for everyone entering. :D
<3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6