Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. ~ Design A Commons Set! ~
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:14 pm Reply with quote        
Eeee!! Everyone's stuff is so cuuute!! I really need to get off my lazy bum and design a set myself...but, alas, work and school are killing me. D: Oh well, I'm off tomorrow. Wink
neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:54 pm Reply with quote        
I must design a set!!!!!!!!
I always come up with pretty cool ideas, even though I rarely win.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:06 pm Reply with quote        
I'm in love with some of these items. <3

Although I, personally, choose unisexed items/gender neutral items over other ones about 95% of the time.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
I tried to do that with my set >_>

But it was kinda hard doing the male part ^^; What do you think?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
@Lexi- Yea, same here. I wanted to make a unisex set, but I couldn't find any good enough Victorian-era male references to base my doodles off of, so I came up with a female design of my own.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
Don't be discouraged. xP Regardless of my personal preference, there are other staff members involved in the voting process. But I do like both of your sets. :]

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:22 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks Chu! Who is on the board by the way *goes to get bribe money* XD just kidding =P

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:28 pm Reply with quote        
I can draw anything. Any preferences, people?

DrunkenShark

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:20 pm Reply with quote        
So many great suggestions! Shocked
I wish I had a viable idea for a design:|

Gunnar, RP character from the Tavern:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7963/dessingunnar.jpg

You think you can handle French ? Then come and take a look at my breathtaking action packed webseries at :
http://tricksters-webs.over-blog.com/
MiyumiAurelis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, I just looked at this for the first time, and I'm amazed at all the interesting and creative ideas! Good luck to everyone that's entering. (I'd consider trying to come up with something, but I'm lacking in drawing skills, heh~ Sweat ) I think I've seen something in every set that I would want to use in some way...makes me wish that everyone's ideas would be made in the end! Still, it's awesome that there's a contest like this in the first place. More places should do this kind of thing!
Dollottie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:36 am Reply with quote        
I think I'm going to enter this after all... ~gets to work~

So many ideas though, what to do, what to do?
neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:16 am Reply with quote        
DrunkenShark wrote:
So many great suggestions! Shocked
I wish I had a viable idea for a design:|

Wow. Just wow. When I read that, at first I thought you were suggestion an idea based off of a vag.
Bad mind, bad.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:59 pm Reply with quote        
I attempted to make my set unisex by offering dance outfits that would look good on guys as well.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:11 am Reply with quote        
So...after taking forever (almost too long) to get around to doing this, I think I finally have a set that I'm happy with. :3 Now, I was going to use my tablet and make everything all nice and pretty-full but, unfortunately, I didn't have my tablet with me when I did this...so you guys get sketchy pencil lines. Sorry. ^^; Also, feel free to ignore the crappy scan quality and sloppily scribbled comments. xD; I think you'll get the point....

Username: Sly
Entry(link): CLICK ME!! XD
Comments: This set includes a tailcoat, dress pants, dress gloves, a duck-headed cane, a monocle, a bowtie, and presumably dress shoes...which I failed at drawing...but hopefully you get what I intended with those.... Sweat I rather like this idea...just because. Plus, we've already got a top hat, which would go splendidly with this set, IMO. Wink
Does the set have a name?: "That's a gentleman to you, duck. *Monocle.*" XD I guess we can just call it "Monocle" for short. Laugh

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
Monocle.
Sly wins!!!
Seriously though, loving the entries here, wish I coulda put more detail into mine, but every time I tried, it went wrong and I got fustrated.. (short temper lately)
I don't care though, 'cos at least something I'm more than likely gonna want to buy will win xD

JOLLY COOPERATION!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next