Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. ~ Design A Commons Set! ~
Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
Added the entrys, thaks guys. :D

I like momus' hairs. ^^

Reika

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:28 pm Reply with quote        
Uhm, hey guys, my first set ahahahahah >.<;;
I hurt my eyes.
and I don't understand why I didn't design something more specifically for guys argh Dx lol.

Username: Reika
Entry(link): Panda Yamanba set
Comments: I'm sorry, I didn't really coordinate the colours because I was wanting to show more possibilities. Haha it's not that creative, but I thought a japanese fashion may have popularity :3
This set includes...
Tangled Hair- tri-coloured hair with dreads at the bottom and cute accessories
Panda Face- Dark foundation and big white panda eyes. Droopy shape eyeliner with a vibrant eyeshadow.
Flower Lei- tropical flowers arranged on a string. A must for yamanba ;D
Face Stickers- sparkly decorations adhered to the face.
Overloaded Cellphone- an opened flip phone overloaded with cell numbers as well as charms.
Off-shoulder shirt- White and coloured stripes over a spaghetti-string undershirt.
Pleather Vest- Shiny and plastic-y. ;]
Starry eyes- two toned eyes with Star-shaped pupils and two coloured sets of false lashes.
Two-tone Hairpins- It can be used to keep your hair back, but you'll probably use it just for decoration.
Bubble Tea- delicious fruity drink with tapioca pearls. Strawberry, mango, taro, banana...
Tighttight Shorts- they're tight !
Frilly skirt- bounces in time with your steps.
Star Belt- Big a$$ blingy star. Draws your attention to whats most important here... namely the big "M" for Midorea on it. Of course.
Trouser Straps- They're not really holding anything up atm.
Thigh Socks- Two stripes going all the way to your sexy thighs ;D
Leg Warmers- puffy and warm
Stomping Boots- to stomp around your personal stomping shopping grounds.
Does the set have a name?: the Panda Yamanba set

haha I enjoyed writing too much. Uhm, back to homework... and what should I make next. OMG MEN'S CLOTHES DX< i need to

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:32 pm Reply with quote        
They're tight!

Omg, I loove that. <3
xD

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Parasite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
I totally want those legwarmers, but in a neon green. @u@;
Soleil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
xDD Reika, I enjoyed all of that!
And awesome set!
I want it alll.
Especially the hair, face, face stickers, and star belt... and cellphone!!
*Major grabby hands*
@____@

Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:40 pm Reply with quote        
Ahh. I love and hate it at the same time. xD
Love cause theres some things in there I like and were gonna be from my set [if I enter it now cause of your entry Dx]
But I really like those eyes. *_*
And hate cause...gahh I dont like that clique of Japanese girls. Unless they're different from ganguro..I see its name is different, I assume is just ganguro, with more rave-ish colors?
Cause I hate enough people talking about "wapanese", but what about their thought on the Japanese ganguro, which is the vice versa of Japanese girls being American girls? [Mostly California girls and or Barbie]

So love/hate. <<''

Reika

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quote        
thanks guys :]
Yamanba and ganguro have a little bit different cultures. I'm not an expert on the Japanese culture, but Yamanba is like "mountain hag/witch" in japanese. The actual style of the look is like an extreme version of ganguro, but I would say they are not as western-obsessed.
Haha I wanted to do this first because normally I know I'd do something more muted and definitely tailored like suits or something.

IF you have something to enter, you should O:
Maybe the citizens of Midorea are looking for something more of your style. And they wont know unless you show them :]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:01 pm Reply with quote        
Ahh. I see now. :3

I might enter. ^^;;
I've been wanting to be a clothing designer, but I fear I've been sucky at it. xD

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:53 pm Reply with quote        
Just looked through the entries and....

TAAAAIL COOOOAT!

I WANT TAIL COAT!

ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm Reply with quote        
DAMMIT REIKA XD

i was totally going to design a Gyaru/Gal set! but you beat me to it! XD i love it though, i've not seen any of this style on any avi sites ive gandered through, and i absolutely love the style >< Bouncy Heart

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
Username: Lexi Luthor
Entry(link): http://i54.tinypic.com/34o678o.jpg
Comments: It can be any 2 different colors, like white and black, or purple and green, or anything really can go in place of the cyan and gold. Also, the design on the shoe is the same as the design on the pants. For the giant jester hat the gold piece in the middle is a piece of metal that is pretty much holding the two... thingys?.... together.
Does the set have a name?: Jester Set

If there are any questions PLEASE post them, this way I can make sure you know what everything is ^_^.

The drawing is not completely.. accurate you could say.. I was going more for the fact of it being an idea, rather than something laid out flat.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:55 pm Reply with quote        
Reminds me of Harley Quinn, but it makes sense with that. xD

Thankies. :3
Adding entry nows. :o

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:43 pm Reply with quote        
MASK MUST HAVE THAT MASK *Swipes to go make a Mido cosplay of her MGRP baddie*

Reika

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:29 pm Reply with quote        
>.>
what is MGRP?
Haha sorry I am ignorant xD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:23 pm Reply with quote        
Its a roleplay on here that a handful of roleplayers are into. o3o

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next