Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Gladde's Weekend Freebies ~ Kaishi Pickup!
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I lurves mah artz, Gladde.....Thank you sooo much!! Big Grin Bouncy Heart
Soleil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:19 am Reply with quote        
The HTML monster completely destroyed this post at first, so I just went back and reposted the original in my next post.... o__o;
Soleil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:21 am Reply with quote        
@Gladde - Haha, it IS very over dramatic... but I love it despite that.
And and... Damon is just too sexy not to look at ANYTIME he's on television. xDD
Damn I want him. >>;
I have a thing for dark hair and blue eyes.
Or dark hair and just light eyes, but blue... makes me melt.
And of course Damon's features are just frickin amazing as it is...
Okay, I'll stop obsessing over him for now. xD
Stefan is sexy too. 8D
And I think Elena is just really adorable. I love her. ^^

And yeah, I've watched shows before that I knew were completely horrible *coughsecretlifeoftheamericanteenagercough* but I just kept wanting to see what happened.
But... seriously, that show... acting... horrible, and the writing...
God, people don't act like that or say those things!
They're idiots!!
*RAGERAGERAGE*

*Breathes* Okay, I'm gonna calm down now.

My PMS starting today has put me in a weird mood I think.
Plus, I'm so tired I think I'm bordering on delirious. Ahahaha.

@Keyla and lexi - Haha, I'm so glad you guys know the song!
Whether you just looked it up or alread knew it...
hehe, I love it. xD
And I'll look more at all the ones you both posted tomorrow... when I have normal energy and not this weird exhaustion thing going on, haha.

*passes out*
Going... to bed.... *rolls out of the thread*

SORRY FOR ALL THE WEIRDNESS!! >.>;

kerryfox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:43 pm Reply with quote        
@Soleil Hah I'll let you know when ever we get there...it seems we spend more time dieing then playing some nights...
But sleeeeep it is gooood!
orchidwings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:42 am Reply with quote        
Ooooh I'd like me some artz :B If that's cool and everything!

Name: OrchidWings
What you want drawn: My avatar!
Reference: Right there to the left Happy

I love your style, it's fantastic! Happy Do you do art professionally or is it just something you enjoy on the side?

Boredom is a form of sickness. --E.V.L.
Gladde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:37 pm Reply with quote        
Sly: No problem, Sly. Glad that you like it!

Soleil: LOL, I actually don't find either of them that interesting, but I lean more towards Damon just because he is a lot better of a character than Stefan is.

I have really liked Caroline's development since the first season. I really, really hope that don't kill her off or hold off until the very last season or something. I also was starting to like Rose, the older vampire, but it seems like she is going to be booted off soon--say, next episode >.>

I haven't seen the show, but I've stuck with shows like Stargate Universe (terrible, terrible spinoff from the main series) and Caprica (it got good AFTER it was canceled...). I even have a limited tolerance for ones like Cougar Town and such.

Orchidwings: Added you to the list Happy

Thank you! I don't do it professionally, although I have thought about it at some point. It was a passing thought, haha.

Everyone: Today is the last day of the week for school, so I will be getting to peoples pictures for the weekend!

Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:25 pm Reply with quote        
I am so happy! =D

I dont know why though ^^;

OH, and I do know the song and the lyrics... but I couldn't be bothered to type it all out so I copy and pasted =P

Oh Oh oh, and I want to open a hangout thread with free art... though I am not a terrific drawer.. do people care about quality when it is free?

OOh oh oho ho~ I am also starting art school wednesday!! *sqwee!*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:54 pm Reply with quote        
@Gladde - I agree that Stefan's character isn't all that interesting on it's own, but I think a good actor can still get you interested somehow, and that one does, for me. ^^
But ohhh, yes, Caroline!
I've liked watching her develop too.... she's really progressed.
And I'm loving watching Tyler too. He started out as such a jerk, but we're seeing that's not really the case, and I'm liking him a lot. Smile
And you're probably right about Rose. =/
Katherine, as well... she's evil and all, but I'm glad that every now and then they've shown us that she actually has feelings, heh.
I can't wait until it comes back next week!
And damnit, I'm itching to see what Claus looks like! X.x

@lexi - Hmm, not everyone cares so much about quality, haha.
I know I'd get one! 8D

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:04 pm Reply with quote        
I might open one >_> *ponders*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:24 am Reply with quote        
If you want to, you should! ^^

I mean, why not try? oo;

*Skips off to bed*
See you all tomorrow!

Gladde

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:47 pm Reply with quote        
Good morning everyone!

@Soleil: The actor is not bad, just not into the character.
Caroline has definitely changed and I like her better than either of the Salvatores XD
Tyler is starting to grow on me. It will be interesting where they take the friendship between him and Caroline. I kind of hope it doesn't turn into a romance thing, just because it has been done before, but we'll see.
The actress for Katherine/Elena does a good job switching between the two characters.

I will be interesting in seeing Claus too. I hope they make him as badass as they are making him out to be...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:01 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I kind of hope Caroline and Matt get back together.
Poor Matt has no one right now, and I just feel like he's gotten the bad end of the stick over and over.
His sister, his mom, Elena, now Caroline. Heh, and he's completely in the dark about everything.
But I do hope Caroline and Tyler stay close friends. ^^
Although it's obvious that when he finally does find out about the rest of the vampires and his uncle and that Caroline was keeping all that from him, they'll argue and probably not speak for awhile. >>;

And yeah, Elena does do a good job at switching. I'd love to do a dual role like that someday. It would be extremely interesting. 8D

And hopefully they've chosen a fitting person to play Claus.
Although, Elijah had said something about how he's become paranoid and has become a recluse.
If that's true, that somehow took away some of his appeal for me. =/
Ah well.

Gladde

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:14 pm Reply with quote        
Matt is kind of..meh. I wonder if they will do anything interesting with him. Maybe Caroline will make him a vampire or something. That town is either going to become werewolves, vampires, or dead XD

I think dual roles are a lot of fun, at least they seem that way. It must be a nice relief for the actor to get away from their regular role every now and then.

Yeah, same here. An ancient, paranoid vampire... Roll Eyes
You think after a while, the older you get the less you care about those minions around you. If he is anything like Elijah in regards to being able to stay alive after being staked, you'd think he be at least a decent strategist.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 pm Reply with quote        
I am all caught up with everyone on the list Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:46 pm Reply with quote        
<3 I love it thank you soooo much =^.^=
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next