Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Habitual Art Thread [pick-ups for all]
Gladde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:10 pm Reply with quote        
I finished the image of Sakari, Kaishi ^^

Let me know when you are ready to trade. I did a waist shot sketch.

Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:28 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, I am drawtarded right now D: But I'll try and get yours done soon

DA Gallery || Tumblr || Art Thread || Check out my art shop!
Gladde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
No need to rush. I had extra time this morning and finished it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
*pokes thread* Hello everyone! ^^
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:04 pm Reply with quote        
Hiya!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:06 pm Reply with quote        
Hey there! Haha, sorry for being MIA guys. I haven't had much drawing will/ability and things really picked up at my RP forum sooo hahaha... I've been writing... elsewheeeere *floats away*

But really, how is everyone??

DA Gallery || Tumblr || Art Thread || Check out my art shop!
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
Well... Im decent. I was happy a couple seconds ago, but now I am blleh. I swear Im bi-polar or something XD

It's because me and my boyfriend seem to sudenly be going through a tough time. He says I am suffocating him... so help me, I don't know what to do so that I am not suffocating him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:01 pm Reply with quote        
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, lexi.
I honestly don't know what you could be doing either.
Maybe he thinks you just ask too many questions or something, which I never got why that bothered people.
I think that if you're in a committed relationship with someone, they DESERVE to know... pretty much everything about you.
I mean, you shouldn't be all paranoid all the time or anything, but you have a right to ask questions and talk to them whenever you want... >>;

Okay, I'll stop rambling now... <<;

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:01 pm Reply with quote        
Oh no, its ok. You weren't rambling. And I have been asking him a couple questions lately. Like things about his past. But... he's afraid to tell me. And when I try to go into it, it looks like he is having a mental battle becayse it is written all over his face. I try not to push it, but the other day I did to see how far I could go. He only told me one thing, that was not very significant... but.. I don't know. There is something troubling about his past that he wont tell me and we have been dating for 8 months.
Hah, now I'm rambling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:21 am Reply with quote        
Nah, you weren't rambling either...
And yeah some people have a hard time talking about their past, and I can definitely understand when people have a very troubling past... and them not wanting to say much.
But man, 8 months is a while, and... it's about time he learns to open up to you.
I hope that he's taking this time to think and clear his head, and hopefully he realizes that if he wants to have a meaningful relationship with you, he needs to trust you with his troubles.
He should realize that you love him, and nothing he could say could change that... and if that's not what he's worried about, and maybe it's just that he's never told anyone or something, well it's probably time.

I hope he comes around and starts to open up to you.
Even if it's slowly, as long as there's progress, it's good.
Progress is progress. ^^
Right now, giving him some time is the best, and really the only thing you can do. *hugs*

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:08 pm Reply with quote        
*hugs back* Thanks, Soleil! And he hasn't told anybody whatever he isnt telling me. I can give him time though. It's like you said no matter what he says wont change the fact that I love him.. (unless he murdered someone or something) >_> But I doubt that .-.;

Thank you though! <3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:16 am Reply with quote        
Holy snap. I must be really tired if I forgot that I had requested artwork here. I have an OC I'd like to have done. I'm just trying to find a good piture to work off of.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Soleil

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:41 am Reply with quote        
@lexi - Well if it's something he hasn't told anyone yet, then he's probably just scared.
And yeah, I'd understand feeling differently about someone if they were someone completely different than you thought they were (murderer oo;) but I seriously doubt he's done anything that severe, heh.
People are afraid of talking about things that seem so trivial to others sometimes.

And you're welcome. ^^

Tsemara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:09 pm Reply with quote        
Okie dokie. I don'r have much in the way of reference pictures, but it would be really cool to get a Kaishi styled doodle of one of my OCs. Black is a good color to use.

One picture was drawn by me. The other was done in Heromachine. (Can you guess which one is which?)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/MithLycos/MidoMax.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/MithLycos/Max.jpg

Yes, she has a facemask. I didn't include it in the first draft I made of her.

If you think she's too complicated, feel free to use my avatar. I'm not all that picky. Just make it badass somehow, please?

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:24 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, you are probably right. Your post made me chuckle a couple times for some reason >_> And thanks again! ^_^