Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. ecco's Igloo~
ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
sly;
oh what! we never got to make those in science in school! XD

ace;
CANE?! you calling me old? >_>;;

Gladde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
Weasel! *tackles*

Sly: Hehe, I have a limited reading ability right now XD

I love potatoes too. Especially mashed and with gravy on them :3

Final Fantasy is AWESOME! I wish I had picked it up sooner and had a chance to play the older games.

Ecco: Ooo! You could put siren sounds and use a megaphone to make them think the police are coming!

I'm much more of a thinker than doer when it comes to these things XD

Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
Well...honestly neither did we. xD; But I've heard of it...from some school...somewhere....>_>;

And if you're "old" ecco...what's that make me...dead? Sweat Probably so. Only I kind of can't die....<.<;

EDIT: Meh, 'tis ok Gladde; I rarely, if ever, say anything of importance....Well, not great importance anyway. If ever I do, rest assured: I'll be repeating it. Over and over and over. Hai

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
ecco wrote:
but doesn't your mum live with you? o.o
ahh. i can't help but be judgemental of peoples parents XD; i dont get why she wouldnt want to spend time with her grandkid, and it would be nice for you!

gladde;
lol, i'm too lazy for that. i prefer to lie low, anyway~

She watches him all day while I work so when I come home its my responsibility to care for him. I mean all I am asking is that she put him down to bed. I give him dinner and bathe him read him a story and all that all she would have to do is put him to bed. But nope so I haven't been out with friends in almost two years. The guy I am talking to has talked about taking my son along with us but i don't want people to get the wrong impression or anything while out because it would just embarrass the both of us and most probably chase him off.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
-tackle'd-
Ooof. -tackles back-

MAYBE I AM. Neutral

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Gladde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 pm Reply with quote        
*is tackled again* *throws snowball at Weasel*

Koyi: Aw, that sucks you haven't been able to get any free time. Aren't grandparents suppose to enjoy taking care of their grandkids? Roll Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:39 pm Reply with quote        
Common misconception I suppose. But nope no free time and at 25 I have a curfew of 10pm so even if I did get him to sleep and such before going out and her only having to comfort him if he wakes up. There's no time to do anything but drive to wherever we would be going and then turn right back around and bring me home. It probably wouldn't be so bad if I had my own car and actually knew how to drive.

ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:39 pm Reply with quote        
ace;
YOURE SO MEAN *cries*

koyi;
damn, that sucks .__. i dunno tho, if the guy suggested it, i doubt he would be that embarassed if anyone got the wrong idea. i'm sure he would of thought about that before suggesting taking him out with you Smile

sly;
lol, you can't die? how's that work? *curious*

gladde;
lol, me too. and you can still play the old games Smile 7 is available for download on PS3. i think 8 and 9 will be at some point too, if they arent already. 1 and 2 were remade for PSP. 3 and 4 were remade for DS. 5 and 6 are available on PS1. and PS2 games just arent that hard to get hold of XD

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:41 pm Reply with quote        
-hides from the snow-
Nooooo. I dislike all this cold stuff. D: Notice the scarf.

IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. YOU KNOW THAT. Bouncy Heart

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:42 pm Reply with quote        
Well, Koyi...I wish you luck with whatever the future holds. I'd tell you that it'll get better...but what do I know? Neutral Here's hoping, though.~ :3

@ ecco: Oh, I'm immortal; or didn't you know? Wink

ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
AND I LOVE YOU

BUT YOUR WORDS
THEY CUT DEEP

*cry/pout*

ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
sly;
no, i did not know! XD how so, though??
one of my boyfriend's best mates has died 3 times already, and yet he lives! lol.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
IT'S A GOOD PAIN THOUGH, YES?
-tackles with love-

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 pm Reply with quote        
ecco wrote:
ace;
YOURE SO MEAN *cries*

koyi;
damn, that sucks .__. i dunno tho, if the guy suggested it, i doubt he would be that embarassed if anyone got the wrong idea. i'm sure he would of thought about that before suggesting taking him out with you Smile

sly;
lol, you can't die? how's that work? *curious*

gladde;
lol, me too. and you can still play the old games Smile 7 is available for download on PS3. i think 8 and 9 will be at some point too, if they arent already. 1 and 2 were remade for PSP. 3 and 4 were remade for DS. 5 and 6 are available on PS1. and PS2 games just arent that hard to get hold of XD

I suppose your right but I still worry about such things. I have this fear and well yeah you live what you learn.

ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:47 pm Reply with quote        
ahah, reminds me of Incubus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK-xCfrJWgQ&ob=av2nl

such a beautiful song Bouncy Heart

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next