Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter 2011
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. ecco's Igloo~
ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:08 pm Reply with quote        
well, the city is destroyed, but there's plenty of ice and snow around, so here's an igloo to take shelter in! Hai

nothing special, just another hangout thread Smile chat about the event, items, battling, real life, virtual life, potatoes, final fantasy, in fact whatever you fancy! ;D

and as always, feel free to post pictures or whatever else that may spark up conversation~

Gladde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:13 pm Reply with quote        
*throws snowball as Ecco*

Hello Big Grin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:14 pm Reply with quote        
*shakes like a dawg*

dammit gladde! that was cold! XD

how are you? Happy

Gladde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
Well, duh, it's snow XD

I am good! How about yourself, oh great soon-to-be mod?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
i am also good, besides the still loud and obnoxious "party" across the block... ecco likes quiet. or good noise. but not the sound of people yelling at eachother hours on end XD

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
*flops in* Hello think I will chill out here for a bit.

Gladde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
Hm, well, hopefully they will go away or pass out drunk soon XD

I like the quiet too. Not so quiet right now with three little boys talking and playing in my brother's room right now though.

EDIT: *throws a small snowball at Koyi*

Hello!

Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm Reply with quote        
WOOT!! Another hangout!! Weeeee

This event is awesome-sauce. In a jar. I love the items, (well, item, thus far Sweat ) the story, the work put into it all..and just...asghdfdjkgl. *__*

Like, I said: the items are awesome...I'm saving up my monies so's I can make a proper avatar (and not some crappily pieced together one, like the current one of mine. OTL) xD;

Real life sucks...or will soon as I have a new school term AND lots of work coming up shortly; I'd better enjoy tomorrow off, as it's likely to be the last day I have like that for quite some time. Roll Eyes

Virtual life is...a bit better. XD At least, I have more money than I do IRL. >_>; And more frrreeee tiiiimmmmeee!!! Hai

Potatoes? I LOOOOVVVE 'EM!! They are simply delish. Cool Also make good lamps, from what I hear. This I must try. Wink

Final Fantasy?? Also love it; haven't played a game in AGES though. Neutral I should...remedy that. Soon.

As for what tickles my fancy: I think I'll keep that information between myself and those privy to those aspects of my life, thanks. Embarrassed xD;

Now, I've talked about...everything you listed. I feel accomplished. Hai

ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
hey koyi! how's it going? Smile

gladde;
yea thats what i'm hoping for. tho atm theyre all still screaming and yelling at eachother, so i guess they still have lots of energy.... *sigh*

ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:24 pm Reply with quote        
LOL well done sly XD my thought process can be hard to keep up with at times~

hmm potatoe lamps... why does that sound familiar?

and i hadn't played a video game in aaaages either, thats why i started playing FF12 last night. clocked over 10 hours on it already lol.

Gladde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
*stares a Sly's wall of text* Hi!

XD

Ecco: Darn...they must be youngsters if they are able to stay up so late, haha. Maybe if you can't beat them, scream at them *shrugs*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
Eh it's going about the same ole same ole for me. Another night of turned down outings because my mother refuses to watch my child even for just a couple hours after I get home from work. So yeah same old boring evening.

ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
but doesn't your mum live with you? o.o
ahh. i can't help but be judgemental of peoples parents XD; i dont get why she wouldnt want to spend time with her grandkid, and it would be nice for you!

gladde;
lol, i'm too lazy for that. i prefer to lie low, anyway~

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
ECCOOO. SHAKE YOUR CANE AT THEM.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
Aww. Pat-pats Koyi.* At least we're her to entertain you...? Hai

Gladde: Hiiii!! XDD

Ecco: Don't worry; my thoughts are always all over the place. And potatoe lamps...are some kind of kiddy science project type of thing...but other than that, I've no clue. Laugh

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next