Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Chu Chase
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
Apparently there's some medical reason as to why my periods are so bad, but I forgot what it is. XD Birth control helped a little, while I was still taking it.

I've been eating chocolate non-stop. >>

Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
I wouldn't know. :/
Maybe its telling you, "Y U NO GET PREGNANT?" :O
Though you're young, so maybe not that. <<''

ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:55 am Reply with quote        
i know how you feel, chu XD i had one that lasted for 10 days once. that was the point i was like SCREW YOU, NATURE and went to the doctor aaaand i've been on contraceptive pills to keep mah body in line ever since Jab

bellblosem

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:27 pm Reply with quote        
I don't have them that bad..
I do act more stupid when I've got them...

Click here to feed me a !
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quote        
Hooo, what are we talking about in here? Girly stuffs??

>.>;

<.<;

*Walks back out, whistling a tune.*

Sorry, it's really not that I'm immature, or anything...just extremly modest and shy about such topics. Sweat

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:57 pm Reply with quote        
@Chu, mine are f***ing awful too, apparently inherited from mum.
THANKS MUM!!!! Hai Yeah, I eat a lot of chocolate and drink a lot of Pepsi during too..

@Sly, don't be o\... Though I really am irl. For ages I couldn't even bring myself to say the word period, so I'd eventually, after much hesitation, say "I'm on my... grumpy week."

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:07 pm Reply with quote        
XDD Sorry Kupsy; but the term "grumpy week" amused me greatly, for some reason.

As far as these things go, mine aren't bad at all, and I rarely, if ever, get cramps. O.o Sorry for those of you who it's otherwise for. Sweat

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
lol, it was the best way for me to say it without embarrassing myself xD

Ahhh, the only thing that really annoys me is that some girls just lie about it..

Back when I was in college, I was in the first aid room after spraining my ankle AGAIN, when some girl got bought in complaining of really bad pains and cramps.
The way she was going on, needless to say, freaked out the guy in first aid and he ran off to find a hot-water bottle.

As soon as he left the room, the girl stopped complaining, whipped out her mobile phone, and started talking to a load of her friends about how she'd just gotten out of history.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
I remember getting my first, back in 8th grade. Luckily it was on a weekend, but that Monday, I was late to one of my classes because, well I was checking it out in the bathroom that I'm not bleeding a river. And when I walked in, the teacher is like "Why are you late?" and I couldn't tell her in front of everyone so I tried to not talk about it till later, and even then still embarrassed. xP

I MEAN, HOW ABOUT THEM RHINOS? :D
x3

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
Oh yeah. Rhinos. Really tough unicorns. Unicorns on steroids. XD

ecco

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:03 am Reply with quote        
kupsy; ya know drinking fizzy drinks will make the cramps alot worse, right? tis some truth in it, at least.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:19 am Reply with quote        
I know, but when I'm on my "grumpy week" I get a massive craving for Pepsi or Chocolate...
And I've put so much bloody effort into losing weight I really don't want the chocolate.

I have started drinking a lot less Pepsi now though, to be replaced by...
Water. Oh the thrills.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
ecco

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:21 am Reply with quote        
ehh that's a really good thing, though Smile if you drink water instead of other stuff your skin gets clearer really fast, tis a good detox. also things like pepsi have a lot of calories in them i think, like alcohol, so drinking too much of that could hinder weight loss i think...

Pikmin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:26 am Reply with quote        
139cal a can apparently....
I know it doesn't help, but like everything else I eat is so boring, (long story short, I've had a food phobia for years so my diet is really limited, so the few things I do eat, I get really bored of), and barely have any fat in them, that I think if I don't allow myself at least something I like, I will have to kill someone.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
ecco

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:15 am Reply with quote        
oh man, i can relate to that XD i had issues with food since... hmmm... i'd guess about 13? tho it's hard to say when it really started. but it was so bad when i was 16 i had to take pills to stop me from feeling like i was gonna throw up every time i had a mouthful of food... so yea, that was... fun XD i'm not as bad now tho, but it still means i have a limited diet and find eating around other people (or more often, other people eating near me) really uncomfortable most of the time. Sweat

so yah... it is good to keep some stuff in there just because you like it :3 just gotta watch how much if it you get through, i suppose XD I used to get through soooo much coca-cola... haha. it's weird. i don't get hooked on stronger things like alcohol or tobacco, but caffeine? haaa. i'd get withdrawel symptoms from it when i was younger. XD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next