Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter 2011
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Chu Chase
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:25 pm Reply with quote        

Happy belated Winter Solstice, Midoreans. Sadly, however, this isn't a time for celebration, namely for the Ice Dragons. We've gathered together in order to help the Ice Dragons rebuild their city and aid them in returning to their former glory, before the disaster of the Summer Solstice struck. It's an intense time for all of us, so we need to buckle down and get to work! There's no time for the ceremonial cheer of the Solstice this time around.

... But I'm honestly not in the mood for hard work, much less hard times. I want to have fun and bask in the warmth of the kind and cheerful Midorean community, not brave the cold loneliness of the North just to aid in a reconstruction project. Is that selfish? Yeah, I think it's selfish, but let me try to redeem myself.

(What, you're leaving already?)

It's a giveaway!

(Yeah, get your butts back in here.)

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:26 pm Reply with quote        
Follow Me!
Free Gifts
Keep an eye on this thread, because sometimes I'll ask if anyone wants a gift. Just send me a private message saying that you want a gift to participate! The first person/people (will be specified in the post) to message me will receive a random gift, from a 100s common to an old ARI.

I'll be running around the forums participating in threads as I always do, but sometimes, I'll include an image in my post. Quote the post and you'll receive whatever the image is.

Possible images:
- Random amount of Ice Crystals
- Random amount of Silver
- Random amount of Gold
[img]ITEM XD[/img] - Whatever item it is ;p

Remember to stay on topic! If not, your post will be deleted and you will not be able to receive the prize. Making off-topic posts continuously will only get you a warning.

Participating in any discussion with me (any thread, any subforum) will get you a raffle ticket for the mystery raffle. (Maximum of 5 per day.)

Chu
Assistant Admin

Follow Us!
In this section of the thread, I'll be taking advantage of something that has been around (and neglected) for a long time: Midorea's Twitter account.

Free Gifts
For this, you don't even need a Twitter account! (Although having one makes participating much easier.)

Just keep an eye on our Twitter page. Occasionally, I'll tweet the name of a random item - it can be anything from a 100s common to an old ARI - and all you have to do is send me a private message (on Midorea) quoting the tweet. The first person/people (will be specified in each tweet) to message me will receive the item promptly.

Retweet
You'll need a Twitter account for this one.

This is simple. For every Midorea tweet that you retweet, you'll be given one raffle ticket for our mystery raffle. Yep, that's all you have to do! Just retweet and move on; I'll take care of the rest.

You'll need a Twitter account for this one.

Although rare, you may see a tweet asking Midoreans what item they want most is. Simply reply to that tweet with the item name, and after five minutes, a random answer will be chosen and I'll send that user the item! Remember to include your username in the tweet so that I know who to send it to.

Chu
Assistant Admin

Any Ideas?
As most of you know, I've been having a hard time lately, so I can't exactly think critically right now. If you have any ideas for contests or activities, feel free to give me suggestions. I just want to have fun while giving the community something fun to do as well. Smile

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:27 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:27 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved.

You may post now. :3

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:32 pm Reply with quote        
I have no ideas to help you with, buuut I can do one thing. -tackles Chewy-
I haven't been on at all lately and I miss everyone. ;-;

I'm glad your using the twitter, though! That's a cool idea for it. Looks like I'll need a twitter now, though. xD

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:33 pm Reply with quote        
woo! *dances*
this could be fun :3
ilu chuuuu~ Bouncy Heart

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
Hi you two!! <3

I was really close to not doing anything for the event, but I got off of my miserable butt and decided that a little thread is better than no thread.

I'm exhausted just from coming up with that though. </3 I feel so pathetic.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
This sounds really interesting. Can't wait to see how it works. Soft Smile
*luffles on the Chu* Weeeee

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:39 pm Reply with quote        
Soft Smile

That's so adorable. >>

I like the smaller thread in this case! It's the creativity and how well I can participate in a thread that matter to me, not the size. ^^

-huggles-
Hope you feel nonpathetic soon.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:40 pm Reply with quote        
i'm sure everyone will enjoy it and appreciate it, though! there should be MUCH LOVE FOR CHUUUU from EVERYONE.

and if anyone lacks on the lovin'.... ecco's gonna come beat them.. with a sack of potatoes Jab

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks, Cat. :]

@Ace: Haha, I will. Just gotta... rest so I can actually pull off the activities. XD I'll probably be going to bed soon.

@ecco: Feed me some of those potatoes before you mash them over people's heads. D: I'm hungry.

EDIT: Actually, I'm gonna get off right now. I just realized that I haven't eaten yet today. Good night. ^^

ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
n'aww ;3; if i could i'd do one better, and make you MASHED POTATOOOO! with whatever you like in it to make it tasty~ XD it's really good with butter, cream and black pepper. yum!

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:45 pm Reply with quote        
Aww, goodnight Chu.

ECCOO. Gimme a bag to help with the beatings.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next