Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter 2011
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Midorea's Winter Event [info] New Item!
Aydin Yasahei
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:45 pm Reply with quote        

**Regarding Ice Crystals**
Ice Crystals are earned by posting in the forums. Ice Crystals can only used to purchase raffle entries and items from the Ice Dragon Store.

"Greetings newcomers! I am glad to see that so many people have shown interest in this project. We'll be needing all the help we can get these next few weeks...
Anyway, my name is Aydin! Aydin Yasahei. I was sent by the king of my people, and put in charge of the reconstruction effort. Each of you will be assigned certain tasks, most of which consist of collecting supplies. We're also trying to gather up the last bit of Ice Crystals that are left, so if you find any please be sure to turn them in. They are very important to the Ice Dragons..."

Aydin Yasahei
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:46 pm Reply with quote        

Details regarding the main NPCs.

Quote:

Aydin Yasahei
Aydin Yasahei is the most skilled of all Staugrim engineers, working directly under the King. He has been charged with the task of leading a team of Staugrims to the Ice Dragon's City, in an attempt to help them rebuild.

Quote:

Shota Yasahei
Shota Yasahei is a renowned aviator, and wife of Aydin. She mainly pilots small aircrafts, but is just as skilled with some of the largest airships.
She has been tasked with the job of recruiting new team members in an effort to help the reconstruction project, and is also the team's lead aviator.

Quote:

Farfalla Hielo
She's a kind queen who refers to all Ice Dragons as her "family" and treats them as such. She's gentle, elegant, and thoughtful, but because of her careful judgement she can seem detached in one-on-one conversations. She has a very motherly nature and can't turn away a downtrodden person, and will protect those that she loves with frightening and unforeseen strength.

Quote:

Duro Lavoro
He is intelligent and tactful, proving to be so reliable that he's gone beyond his ranks as ambassador and is a very close companion of the royal family. He's grown especially close to the princess and dotes on her, despite her mother's protests. No one aside from the princess has seen this side of him, as he has no family and tends to keep up a detached and professional front around others.

Aydin Yasahei
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:46 pm Reply with quote        

Information about the event items as well as how to get them.

Go to the quest Page HERE

Staugrim Aviator
To get this item, go to the City of Mekhanikos and speak with Shota. She will ask you to kill 4 Wild Boars, so once you have done that return to her and she will give you an item.

Staugrim Engineer
To get this item, go to the Ice Dragon City and speak with Aydin. He will ask you to bring him 5 Bags of Coal, so once you have done that return to him and he will give you an item.
Bags of coal can be purchased from the Ice Dragon Store for 50 Ice Crystals. You can also get coal by completing a quest for Fei Yen, who is located in Leyward.

Corporeus Staugrim
To get this item, go to the Ice Dragon City and speak with Aydin. He will ask you to bring him 1 Iron Ore. You can get Iron Ore through two ways: Travel to the Ice Dragon City outskirts, and once there initiate a battle. You will automatically be matched against the monster Arctic Bear. When you defeat the monster you will receive 1 Iron Ore.
You can also get an Iron ore by purchasing it from the Ice Dragon Store.

Staugrim Wings
To get this item, go to the Ice Dragon City and speak with Shota. She will ask you to bring her 10 bags of coal, so once you have done that return to her and she will give you an item.
Bags of coal can be purchased from the Ice Dragon Store for 50 Ice Crystals. You can also get coal by completing a quest for Fei Yen, who is located in Leyward.

Machina Staugrim
To get this item, go to the Ice Dragon City and speak with Aydin. He will ask you to bring him 15 Bags of Coal, so once you have done that return to him and he will give you an item.

Aydin Yasahei
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:47 pm Reply with quote        

Where are these places you are talking about and how do I get to them!?

Go to the quest Page HERE

Quote:
Gangshek Geatuciutat (the Great Gated City)
The heart of Midorea, and the starting point of your journey.
Even though it is winter, The Great Gated City rarely drops below freezing; Except during the Winter Solstice, which is also the only time during the year that it snows.
Currently Available NPCs: None

Quote:
City of Mekhanikos
A small village of mechanics located in the tall mountains surrounding the city of Gangshek Geatuciutat.
Normally these mountains are very arid and dry, but due to their high altitude and the unique conditions that winter brings, snow is very common during this time.
Currently Available NPCs: Shota

Quote:
Ice Dragon City Outskirts
The outskirts surrounding the city.
Currently Available NPCs: None

Quote:
Ice Dragon City
The Ice Dragon's great City was destroyed several months ago by Jin, Prince of the Fire Dragons. Now a team of Staugrims are attempting to help rebuild the City, with the group being led by none other than Aydin Yasahei.
Currently Available NPCs: Aydin

Quote:
Leyward
This small town is located on the border of the Fire Dragon Tribe and North pole.
Currently Available NPCs: Fei Yen

Perhaps more areas will become available later on in your journey...

Aydin Yasahei
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:49 pm Reply with quote        

Who did what.

Kaishi drew the lovely NPC art
Heyy13 pixeled the steampunk commons
Jeremy Pixeled the Staugrim Aviator and Machina Staugrim
Catghost drew the Staugrim city art/pixeled the Staugrim Engineer, Wings and Corporeus

Be sure to give a big thanks to all the mods/staff who helped as well!

Aydin Yasahei
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:49 pm Reply with quote        

Aydin Yasahei
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quote        

Aydin Yasahei
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quote        

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:04 pm Reply with quote        
FIRST POST

It's open! Woot!
Overlord Branny

SECOND!!
Nice event item! O3O

Third... -___-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:05 pm Reply with quote        
Fourth Oh Mai
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:07 pm Reply with quote        
Love the item!~ This is awesome!~ Big Grin
Weaseldale

FIFTH!

Omgomgomg I'm so excited thank you Cat and Heyy and Kaishi and Jeremy and everyone else.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

MUAHAHA I got first post. hehe I is so happy. This event is going to be awesome o.o