Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic [Fantasy Rp] Black Forest (Always Open-Plot Ready)
Berripaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:02 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome to the Black Forest.

Semi-literate to literate please,But all are welcome to lurk or ask. Even if you not even semi-literate I'm sure we can make some exceptions. c;
Rules:
1. use occ:
2. Be nice
3. feel free to chat in '(_)'
4. Follow Midorea rules
5. No god-playing
Plot: Medival setting
Nestled depp in the dark forest a small town called Dusk falls sits in the heart of a war. The breeze rustled through the charcoal colored evergreens. The town is small a few houses dot the land the only business's are a tavern,hotel,resturant and a weapon shop. Night has already fell on the land and few are out at such a late hour. The only light is in the resturant you see the faint outline of a girl,tall and lean with waist length black hair that shimmers in the dim light. She wears a long white blouse and a ankle length skirt she leans aganist the wall behind the counter with a unreadable expression in her serene green eyes.

Unicorns do Exist! Noah just didn't bother to put them on the Ark

Berripaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:04 pm Reply with quote        
Charaters:
Marion-Resturant co-owner
Erin- Rich Vicotiran Soilder's daughter
Entry Form:
Picture (op):
Name:
Eyes/hair:
Top:
Bottom:
Feet:
Extras:
Animals/pets etc:
History:

Shops Positions:
Resturant Shop keeper- None
Co-owner- Marion (Berripaw)
Hotel Owner- None
Co-owner- None
(More works later.)
Weaponsmith- None
Apprentice- None
Tavern Owner- None
Waiteress- None
Waiteress- None

Berripaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:52 pm Reply with quote        
I'll Start us off:
Picture (op):

Name: Marion
Eyes/hair: waist length black hair with dark green slanted cat like eyes.
Top: long white blouse
Bottom: ankle lenth black skirt
Feet: brown sandles
Extras: a black star necklase hangs loosely around her neck.
Animals/pets etc: a silver colored half wolf named Ryr
History: Born in a large city far north with her step father and step brother,Came to Dark falls with Ryr,Lives alone at the resturant.

Berripaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
Marion felt the wall cool aganist her back and sighed,she felt Ryr breath hot on her ankles and rubbed his head with her hand. She was planning to close soon,she hoped some of those soliders would come there king seemed to have so much money while the rest of his people almost starved in his pointless war. Marion pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind when she heard the bell abover the door ring. She looked up to see...

Salt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:57 pm Reply with quote        
(Can I join? I've always liked roleplaying and this looks like it could use some roleplayers,I like your avatar by the way!)
Salt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
Picture (op):
Name: Erin
Eyes/hair: meduim light brown hair that goes just below her shoulder blades,In a ponytail on hot days. bright but curious,hazel eyes.
Top: bangs pulled to the side and hair in a neat ponytail tied with a silk brown ribbon. ankle length light green with a long fancy embordered jacket.
Bottom: lacy stockings
Feet: black shiny flats.
Extras: golden chained necklase
Animals/pets etc: a small nightngale named Opal.
History: She a pure-blood victorian who has lived all her life with her mother in a mansion in france,Her father is fighting in the war as a high ranking official. Her mother sent her here to escape her war-torn country. Her nightngale Opal often sits on her shoulder cooeing softly. she seems very quiet and carefree but she stricken with grief from being lonley.
Berripaw

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
(Sure thing! I'll put you in the charater fourm and we can start roleplaying ASAP! Oh and I'm Rie by the way!)

Salt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:40 pm Reply with quote        
(Okay cool! I'll start off from were you are right?)
Salt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:18 pm Reply with quote        
Erin sat in a small carriage,They had just rode into the small town. her driver and very close friend Alec knocked on the window. She nodded at him and he opened the door slowly. She stepped outside. She wore a black entricate dress,that was clearly expensive. "Thanks Alec." She smiled and gave him a small hug which he returned warmly. "No problem,You'll becoming to France soon right." He asked twirling a piece of lose her lose hair with his finger. "Yes,As soon as I can." She replied soothingly giving him another tight hug before he took out her two bags. "Oh,Can you come to that resturant with me? I want to get something to eat." Alec nodded and shut the carriage door. "Sure thing." He cooed pecking her cheek. Erin blushed a ruslted his hair and giggled. "Your such a player." Alec grinned and they walked to the returant with her bags.
Berripaw

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:39 pm Reply with quote        
Marion stood back up and went to the counter. "Good Evening,What brings you here at such a quiet night?" She inquired carefully.

Salt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:38 pm Reply with quote        
Erin looked up smiled and strolled toward the counter. "Can we get something to eat?" She asked while Alec set the bags down and leaned lazily over the counter.
Berripaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quote        
Rie nodded and replied, "Sit wherever you please,I'll take your orders in a momment." She stared distastfully as Alec and spoke coldly. "Stop leaning on my furinture like you own the place." Then she took a deep breath and handed Erin two mens. "Just holler when you want your food." She called as she stepped into the kitchen.

Salt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:46 pm Reply with quote        
Erin nodded and smiled sweetly her hand rapping the back oof Alec's head,hard. Alec jumped up and scowled at Erin. "Come on Alec." She chirped pulling him to a table. "Don't." She snapped in warning.

Let's Never forget What we hold dear,Because My love is everlasting: I love you now and forever,This is why my love it Everlasting.

Berripaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:56 pm Reply with quote        
(I see your using the siggy I made you! ^.^)
Rie shifted through the cupboards until she found her stack off earl gray tea herbs. Rie dumped a few into the kettle and poured some hot water in,She smiled and put it on the hook above the fire. Then Rie rummageed through the cuboards for yesturday's bread,She broke it open and slathered some butter on the inside and shoving half of it into her mouth.

Salt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:58 pm Reply with quote        
"Please,Just don't be...You." Erin huffed opening the menu. Alec scowled a leaned back in his chair. "Your one to talk Miss Princess!" He shot back regreting it soon after. Erin face turned bright pink and her eyes narrowed. "I'm not here because I want to be!" She snarled under her breath slamming her fist on the table,When she heard a stern voice behind her.

Let's Never forget What we hold dear,Because My love is everlasting: I love you now and forever,This is why my love it Everlasting.