Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic [WALT DISNEY WORLD YUS] - Theres A Hangout For That!
Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:01 pm Reply with quote        
Oh chef, that's cool.

Boredom Chat <<Page Contest
Freshie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:24 pm Reply with quote        
Angelic;
Well I dropped it a while ago, and it landed right on the a/c power cord, and it bent the inner prong thingy inside the port, so I kept the cord always plugged in since it'd be a bitchy to try and plug back in. Then I was moving so I unplugged it for moving sake and thought it'd be alright. Then I'm ere and try to plug it in, which fails an te next thing I know I broke the inner port. Like it broke off and is now stuck somewhere in my laptop and it'll never be able to charge again. So yeah sucks. Dx

So the tour with one of the Job Corps centers when well and its very nice, lots of shit to do there and I'll probably end up going there however theres a wait list and so meh. :P

Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:15 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, this was a while ago. xD

Needs more chatting. :P

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:48 am Reply with quote        
Yes it does (~o.o)~
Hello Freshie! And whomever else posts in here.

You'll never guess how I found this thread. xD

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Freshie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:14 pm Reply with quote        
Um um um um um um um um...

..You found it with your sonic screwdriver..? O.o

I dunno. But hey!
Hope you're well.
I'm ok. Tried from work, yay mudding! I like mudding. Since the first time I tried it, I was very good at it. But now I'm always a perfectionist about it because I set my bar high in the begining. xD

ecco

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:37 am Reply with quote        
what on earth is mudding? XD *totally confused over here*

Freshie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:13 pm Reply with quote        
Ohhh.

Well, theres walls and ceilings and floors [we don't touch floors though] in buildings right? Ok, so when theres a big hole or just a dent in the wall, you mud it. Basiclly just filling in the hole with spreadable dough like putty. Its like clay kinda. You smooth it out and make it pretty [ie flat and smooth, so its easy to sand]. Then you let it dry [which can take days cause these outside walls are old and bitches]. Then you sand it smooth and the wall is now whole and pretty. :D

Erm, does that help?

Reika

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:30 pm Reply with quote        
Hello there ! Long time no... type. Post. Something. And here I am, two days late to a random conversation.

So.. mudding, eh ? If you had not explained it, I would have guessed it was mud pudding.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
R...Reika? ; n; Is...is it really you?

*Pokes.* Jab

Reika

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:45 pm Reply with quote        
Hohoho ~ Indeed it is. *pinky-Poke*
My time was consumed by school, so now that i finally have a weeks break I thought about revisiting you guys Happy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:40 am Reply with quote        
YAY!! *Glomps j00.* Weeeee

Yeah, I've been pretty busy too, although not as much with things that I should be busy with; but hey that's just a technicality. A-hehheh. Duh

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:01 pm Reply with quote        
OHh my god.. I dont even remember being a part of this thread and chatting! xD

How is everyone? :3

::Shop::
Vidd187

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:44 am Reply with quote        
Freshie wrote:
Angelic;
Well I dropped it a while ago, and it landed right on the a/c power cord, and it bent the inner prong thingy inside the port, so I kept the cord always plugged in since it'd be a bitchy to try and plug back in. Then I was moving so I unplugged it for moving sake and thought it'd be alright. Then I'm ere and try to plug it in, which fails an te next thing I know I broke the inner port. Like it broke off and is now stuck somewhere in my laptop and it'll never be able to charge again. So yeah sucks. Dx

So the tour with one of the Job Corps centers when well and its very nice, lots of shit to do there and I'll probably end up going there however theres a wait list and so meh. :P

Do not dos it Job corps are the devil...

no not really I just graduated from one in Washington state. You just have to keep on track and it is fun. what are you going in for?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:46 am Reply with quote        
are you doing plastering one that are fresh?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
I'm already at Job Corps since August.
I'm doing the Painting vocation. Yay.

Hi Reika, Sly, and Angelic! :D

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next