Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Post new topic   Reply to topic Steampunk Game (will find a name sooner or later)
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:09 am Reply with quote        
Thomas looked at the table for a moment, gathering his thoughts. "Well, we think it's a piece of a stone tablet, or something of that sort. Ancient civilizations used similar objects to remember important moments, keep track of various data, etc. Although, judging by the thickness of this piece, it doesn't look like it was made to be moved very often," he said, indicating the side of the piece, reaching almost 4 inches in thickness. "So, most likely, it was made to stay where it was put, like some sort of monument or landmark."

The old man paused for a few seconds. The writings had yet to be deciphered, so they had no way of knowing what it was about. With any luck, it would be something more enlightening than the number of sheep a certain farmer had. Thomas replaced his glasses on his nose before pursuing. "Well, there's at least another piece of it, but more likely, I'd say 4 or 5. It doesn't look that fragile, and as I said, it doesn't look like it's made to be moved, so hopefully the other pieces shouldn't be too far away in gallery A." He paused, before adding: "But those are only hypothesis, obviously."