Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:57 pm Reply with quote        
    I want art. As of this posting, I have under 4k in silver (On this account). If gold is your only wish, we need to discuss it. I do have doubles of many event items, but at this moment, I am entirely too lazy to make a list. Please let me know what you're looking for and we can discuss it n_n (Ask me what items I have. I CAN make a list, but I'm only going to do it on request)

Now, please see the next post for my list. (I have a lot of boys I'm asking for. Sorry to the girl-artists. But fret not! I have ... five girls. And more pretty boys than you can shake a stick at.)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quote        

Bellamy is pretty much my oldest character that I still RP! Yey! He's a pretty boring fellow, just human, and all of his friends are vampires, or lycans, or demons... He dresses in button up shirts (Like, all the way up to his chin, with buttons up to his elbows, too. Buttons!) and pants. No shoes if he can avoid it. Bell's got brown eyes and very light brown hair, almost blond but not quite. You may notice in some of Bell's references that he has his shirt tied around the middle. Please, do not draw him as such, as that is very old, and Bell doesn't do that anymore. BUTTONS!
    [x] [x] [x] [x][x]

--

Sebastien is the oldest of my Subeta triplets. He got popped out first xD He's rather quiet, believes deeply in supernatural things, and goes to school for journalism. Sebastien has long black hair with green streaks, and three tattoos - Barcodes on his wrist and collar bone, and a biohazard symbol on his hip. Sebastien always has his shoulder bag stuffed with paper, pens and a camera with him. (Short haired refs are old and only included for additional clothing/attitude inspiration. Please draw him with long hair.)
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Roman is the middle triplet. He's the most outgoing of the three siblings, the loudest. While he was born with the same dark hair of his siblings, for as long as he's been able to, Ro bleaches it and streaks it through with various rainbow colors. He loves all things bright and his outfits never really match. Roman always wears a pair of red sneakers and never takes off his shark tooth necklace. He doesn't go to school, and still lives at home with his mother and younger sister. Roman is a hair dresser.
    [x] [x][x]

Eyo is the youngest sister. She bonded more with Roman than with Sebastien, but that's mostly because Sebastien didn't bond with anyone. She was always very much a tomboy when she was younger, always getting dirty and playing rough. As she grew older and came in to her womanly curves, Eyo embraced them and started going out in less clothing. Roman thinks it's unfit and always buys her clothing a size too big. While Eyo is pretty artistic - drawing on her hands and feet when she gets bored - she is not very focused and doesn't have a job or go to school.
    [x] [x] [x] [x][x]

Avi is Roman's best friend, although he is five years older. Avi tries to ignore the fact that Roman is madly in love with him, although he unknowingly encourages him by wearing the fishing hook Roman gave him as a necklace. Avi is a clothing designer and SWEARS that his red hair is totes natural.
    [x] [x] [x]

Blu doesn't have much of a story, which is tragic because he is so badass. He's mostly just my pin cushion right now, piercings all over the place. He does have two jobs though. Blu works in a coffee shop by day and dances in a cage on the weekends. Hey. He needs to pay for all of those piercings somehow! Piercings include bridge, cheek, tragus, tongue, labret, snake bites, both nipples, belly button and surface piercings on his collar bone and between all of his toes. As well, Blu has some trible fishies on his arms and a star under his eye (Those are tattoos, not piercings)
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Postal gets a ton of art, but he's awesome, so he's still in the running to get more. He was orphaned and experimented on and now he's homeless and he has one antler. Phew. Poor kid. He's got a heart around one eye (his left) and, as was mentioned, a single antler on the left side of his head. His eyes are completely blank white. No pupil, no iris. White.
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Syth is a demon. He doesn't have any art right now, but he's a pretty interesting fellow. If you have any interest in working PURELY from a textual description, let me know. I won't shit up this list more. It's already stupid long. You can find out a bit more about Syth here

--

Spencer is really old omg. I've been writing him since I was in high school, Jesus. Anyway. Um. He's pretty awesome. He's got two different hair styles, based on when you want to draw him. Pre-marriage, his hair is long and blond and he usually wears it in a ponytail. Post-marriage (But actually still pre-marriage. It should be more like pre-life change and post-life change) he chopped it all off, leaving it all funky and shaggy and bald on one side. Yes. You will see this hair style again if you scroll through all of my characters. Anyway. Spencer dated his bff in high school, and then that didn't work, so he kind of went batshit and turned in to a major slut, but then he met Jason and they fell in love and he was still kind of a slut but then they got married awwwww. Spencer onlyonlyonly wears black and white (and grey)
    [x] [x] [x]

Jason is Spencer's husband~ He made Spencer in to a better person, what a sweet heart~ So, anyway, Jason comes from a really well-to-do family, and he was raised strictly Christian, although his parents are actually really badass and they know and support their gay son. But Jason is saving himself for marriage (He wears white at the wedding, it's so sweet~). Hmm. He's got natural red hair (Yey! Gingers!) and freckles. Actually. I like this better. (Spencer gets a little wordy some times. It's him. Not me. I swear. "He was so beautiful in a very cleancut sort of way. He kept his hair long enough to tuck behind his ears while keeping it off of his collar. It was the color of a dead leaf, burnt orange with enough brown and red in it to keep him from looking like a carrot top. He had a fair complexion with vague undertones of bronze, a delicious combination which always made me think of milk and honey. Jason always made sure to take the utmost care of it. I'd never seen Jason go outside without first applying a smooth coat of sunscreen. The nature of our trip (They're going to Jason's parent's beach house for the weekend) ensured that we packed plenty. There was a constellation of bronze freckles across his face and nothing was more a more pleasant waste of time than spending it all trying to memorize the way they fell. His eyes were such a pale green that you almost had to call them grey, with a true shining gold ring around the pupil."
    [x] [x]

--

King is a young purple haired elf. She is a pretty strict vegetarian (Who lives with a carnivore and a... candyvore.) who practices yoga in her free time. King has two pet birds, Beauregard and Soliloquy. King refuses to wear dresses, sticking only to pants and shorts.
    [x] [x] [x] [x]

Romulus is the oldest one in the house, but leaves most of the being mature to King. Romi likes to spend his time on the internet or playing his DS. Although he does often get handed the task of taking care of Aby.
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Abyrnathy is ... unique. He's a plant, really, King found him and decided to take him home. He doesn't speak at all, and King and Romi aren't sure if he even understands them when they speak. Due to his lack of language skills, Aby comes across as very young. He points at things and is very grabby. If he sees something he likes, he takes it. Aby has rows of perfectly sharp teeth in his mouth, all the better for tearing about the food he eats. He is constantly going after Beauregard and Soliloquy.
    [x] [x][x] [x]

Biete IS A TRAP! Ohnoes! Haha. But really. Biete loves to dress in girl's clothing. Although, he is a hard worker, and won't hesistate to get dirty for the right reasons (Or the right amount of money. Clothing is expensive, okay?) He won't tell anyone what his real name is and uses little German pet names for everyone. Liebling, Krumel, Schatzi, Sternchen, Zuckerpuppe, et cetera. He hates it when people make fun of his height. (He's short :c )
    [x] [x] [x]

--

Neeko is my DDO character. She's my excuse for blood and violence. Any art you should decide to do of Neeko should have at least a bloody nose, if not more brutal beatings. Yes. Her outfit doesn't really matter, but armor of any sort is fine. I'm okay if you want to throw her in her undies, too. Her weapon is a very large battle axe.
    [x] [x] [x] [x]

Eli IS A SQUID! Yes! Those are antlers on his head! Eli was kicked out of his family due to the fact that he didn't want to be a priest, which is the expected career path for males of his race. So, instead he spends all of his time scavenging through the ocean. He loves bread, and is often sad because to try to eat bread in the ocean is very soggy business.
    [x] [x][x]

Vaughn is my male version of Neeko. He is an outlet for my violent bloody torture RP cravings. His character started out as a zombie hunter, but has expanded into general monster hunting. He wears an eyepatch! I don't know what else you want to know about him! Vaughn is twenty-five. He has his left ear pierced almost all the way around, with a barbell going across the top, two studs in the cartilage, and a stud in his lobe. In his right ear, he only has one piercing in the lobe, which he wears a key. He's also got the middle of his lower lip pierced through with a hoop. When he was sixteen, Vaughn was in a fight and his opponent brought out a switchblade and fucked his face up, resulting in his lost eye and several scars across his face.
    [x] [x] [x]

Demyan doesn't have any kind of a story yet at all, and not much of a personality, either. BUT! I do know this. He likes to drink. And he gets 'good' ideas when he drinks. He thinks they're good. Like the idea to cut his own hair. Drunk. Yeah. Smart fellow. Demyan (Like Damian, kind of) is Russian and has a pet squirrel.
    [x] [x]

Sullivan has replaced both Vaughn and Demyan as my NEWEST CHARACTER! Sulli is actually a low-end thief who snuck in to the wrong house one night and in order to not go to jail (Or get shot) he agrees to working as a servant for the owner of that house.
    [x] [x]

--

Kuhrunah and Swashbuckler deserve art, too. I've decided this at the last moment. They're so tragic~ Okay. So. Once upon a time, there was a couple and they were in love and awwww. And then one day, Kuhrunah died. Swashbuckler was all devestated, and without thinking, promptly brought him back to life, thinking that any form of her love would be better than not having him. However, the thing that she brought back, while he looked like Kuhrunah had none of this personality. In fact, he seemed like a completely empty shell, drawn to Swashbuckler endlessly. She becomes quite annoyed with him, but he can't leave her alone. He's so in love~
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quote        
I have a question regarding The Karkadann. First for his horn, does it sort of look like the single horn from fallen deity horns, and what color is the horn? Also, I know you said little clothing but, what type of clothing, like what is his style? I'd suppose he would be without a shirt.. but what kind of pants? And is he ripped, ab wise?

I am looking to draw him yes... but... I don't want you to pay me, if at all, until after I show you my work. Because I am afraid it won't be that good D: I'm not a master artist. But yeah.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:53 pm Reply with quote        
    Yes, a single horn, much like the fallen deity single horn. It's actually more goldish in color color, though.

Regarding clothing, we're in the process of getting him new clothing made, so currently, he only wears tattered silk pants. If you were comfortable with tasteful nudity (No peen! I promise!) perhaps as an alternative, you could draw him with his tail (It has a fluffy tuft) hiding himself? I don't know. Just a thought.

And yes. Abs are delicious n_n

I'm really excited you're interested in drawing him n_n

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:39 am Reply with quote        

I fail D:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:24 pm Reply with quote        
    Lexi, you do not fail

D<

I need to write up something and add Demyan in my list.

Actually, my whole list needs to editing xD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:13 pm Reply with quote        
YESH I DO! XD
It's ok though.. Don't show this to your friend! It's so baaaad =P
Don't deny it!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:38 pm Reply with quote        
I wanna draw them!

But I need to finish the commissions I have first. xD But I'm sure you've seen my shop~
Squid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quote        
Man. You should totes draw everybody for me 8D I'm pretty sure I have some extra older event items and usually I can donate for gold since you said you aren't really in to silver... But yeah. Arts is awesomeee

(p to the s I am totes on my phone so there is no coding because I am hella lazy)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:35 pm Reply with quote        
XD I could probably manage that, it would be one heck of a challenge though.
Squid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:42 pm Reply with quote        
Well you wouldn't have to do them all together! And my list needs some serious editing. Removing at least two characters and adding at least one more plus I think I might have some additional refs. Blah. So much and I don'teven have the internet tonight fml

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:44 pm Reply with quote        
XD Well, there's no chance I could start on them tonight anyway. But yeah, if they're separate drawings, I could probably manage alright. Group shots are a pain in the ass... with size relevance and all. xD
Squid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
It's cool. You have all night to decide who you want to draw ;D You can make a list of who you like then I can see if I have any additional refs. Then you make another list of what kind of things you might like.

I should tell you about Demyan because he'd be fun I think to draw but I can't ref you unless you talk to H e n r i ! on Ernya because I don't have my internet to get links but H e n r i ! is drawing Demyan for me too. Demyan is Russian. And he likes to drink. He gets 'good' ideas when he drinks. Like cutting his own hair. Also he has a pet squirrel.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:31 am Reply with quote        
XD I'm not gonna bug Henri for references, I don't think she likes me much as it is. n.n;

But yeah, I'll draw which/whoever you want, with the right payment of course. n.n
Squid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:36 am Reply with quote        
    Well, it's a matter of do you prefer to draw boys or girls? Because you get a much, much smaller selection with the girls xD

So, This is Demyan. He is pretty simple, but pretty fun. I mean. Who doesn't like drunks?

I don't usually like to pick out who gets drawn, because if I pick someone whose design you don't care for, then it won't be as good as someone whose design you DO like.

I can pretty much get additional refs for anyone you want to draw, if you want them, except for ... Neeko, and Eli for sure... I could probably do some for Vaughn, Postal, Roman and Bell, but they would be difficult and I am lazy xD

idk