Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 77, 78, 79  Next
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:58 am Reply with quote        
XP Why'd I think he was two?
And SWORDS! I have two blunt ones, one metal and plastic and one, a cheap wooden one.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:05 am Reply with quote        
No he will be two you thought he was five lol.

I have four swords. Two very Sharp straight swords. One bow very Sharp kattana and one very sharp well my phone don't spell it but a gerudo sword basically for all intents and purposes of description. I also have a hunting knife set.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:22 pm Reply with quote        
I envy you. And I totally meant 5.
Its funny to see my entire family eating the toffee chocolate chip cookies I just made.
It just amuses me.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quote        
Rant O Update:

Ok I am over the apparently not supposed to be able to have male friends that are single thing. I cleared that up today at work.

No I am ticked because a friend of mine whose kid is mind you two year older than mine she forgets this at times. Has hinted at the fact he might be autistic saying her son talks way more than mine dose and such.

Ok my kid is only two and doesn't interact with other kids because I leave him at home with my mom because I can't afford the expense of day care. Anyway yeah she proceeded to tell me today that I should have him put on medication because it's obvious he's autistic because he doesn't talk as well as my kid. Needless to say I lost it. Was it wrong of me to have gone off on her the way I did probably in the long run. But when my kid is two years younger and can actually say a semi decent almost understandable sentence while yours at three can't there's an issue. I mean my kid can pretty much say I want a drink. It's garbled and not very clear but when he wants a drink he lets you know it.

So yeah should I have reacted differently than telling her off and calling her a not so nice name. Or was my reaction sound against such scrutiny of my son.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:13 pm Reply with quote        
I probably would have gone off on her too, so honestly I think you reacted the only way you could. That was terribly rude of her to say, anyway. So no, I don't think you should have reacted differently at all.

Besides, I know a little girl that didn't even START talking until she was several months past two, and she's not autistic at all. >.>

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:18 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah my son actually pairs several words together. He's in that stage where he doesn't want you to know about it though. So when you catch him talking to his toys and stuff he suddenly gets quite or just babbles.

Edit due to flack: I understand that there are people on the system that actually merit the help and are on it for actual need and intend to get off as soon as they can. However my complaint or qualms is not with those people its those that intend to and do abuse the system and stay on It without plans of ever truly finding a way off.

I am sorry for any confusion in this matter. I respect people who are on the system legitimately and intend to find a way off someday. I am not one of those people who could do it even if the need was great I don't know why that is its just my personal choice so sorry for offending anyone yet again.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:23 pm Reply with quote        
I seriously doubt your kid is autistic, even with the high probability these days.
Anyways, autistic isn't how much you say, it's how you say it.
I have a friend who is autistic, among other things, and is one of the most talkative people I know. The main difference I notice it that thye either can't put sentences together correctly when they are young, or that they do not know when not to say something. And then there some other things different as well, but you can look at all that yourself if you really want to know.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quote        
*sighs* Ok reading Chu's thread has made me highly depressed seeing as I went back to a part of my life I keep trying to forget to make an attempt to help her out.

See for three years me and my high school sweetheart you would say were together. Three years just me and him at least on my side. I am very loyal I couldn't even make myself go out with people while I was in the midst of my divorce and I could have I was divorcing the guy anyway back to the main topic. Me and this guy were together for three years. He was my first everything literally. My first boyfriend, my first kiss you get the point. Well after three years of what I thought was a happy time. I mean we fought over things but we generally got past them and such passing them off as silly arguments over nothing. Well needless to say I got blindsided. He broke up with me after three years of being together. With these words and I will give my real name just cause i really don;t give a darned: Trista; I love you but I am not in love with you ya know. I want you to still be my friend and we can still talk and hang out but we won;t be together if that makes since.

Needless to say I was crushed I didn't eat anything for almost two weeks. Until a friend at work shoved a sandwich in my face and said eat or else. Well after those two weeks I found out the real reason why I got broken up with seeing as he made the mistake of him and his new girlfriend that he had been with and was now even more together with into the movie theater I worked at on a day I was working. It was that day I found out he had been a lying cheating bastard and he done it all because of some rumor that I had been cheating on him.

Well needless to say we ended up dating off and on again throughout the years adding to eight if you count them all of being together. He broke my heart again after we had moved in together with some friends by moving to Texas with someone that is 10 years older than him. They are married and have a baby together. I am happy for him but I also find myself still stupidly in love with him after all this time and I can;t explain why. I know I should let it go that it's long gone and there's nothing I can do to change the past. That I should just move forward and enjoy my life with my own child. I just can't help but still love that mutherfucker even after all the pain he caused me and i don't know why.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quote        
I just don't know what to say to that. Sad
I mean, I once thought I loved a girl I met online, but she was just playing me. Literally. I was 15 or so, so I don't really care about that.
And you should never starve. My family and I are super food lovers. Our family is based on food. XD
If Midorea ever does an event IRL, I totally want to monitor the foodstuffs.
Wow. Really off topic. XP
I will feed you. I care about people and I care about food, and that's about the only way I know how to take care of people. Its the only way I know how to show love nowadays. I think I'm getting too into this.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:28 pm Reply with quote        
I feel better about it now. I do that a lot actually if I get depressed I go without eating for a while. I literally would have starved to death if it hadn't been for one really good guy friend at work. He and I both were having some tough times with love at that point so we kindave balanced each other out. I miss him at times when I think about needing someone to talk to.

Sorry jumping subjects around I do that when I get myself upset.

ecco

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:00 am Reply with quote        
*hugs koyi*
i think it must be cos he was your sweetheart - i mean i dont know how old you guys were - but if he was your first everything... it makes sense. theres an attachment there that never quite goes away.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:23 am Reply with quote        
That's probably it most likely. When I say everything I mean it. First ever boyfriend, first kiss, first love, first well umm yeah that heh. So needless to say there are time I think back to that and just cry again. I did last night when I typed that up and for a couple hours after that.

ecco

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:25 am Reply with quote        
ahh Sad i hope you are alright now. i think.... sometimes it helps if you just think about the bad things. cos then you realise how much better off you are without them. but saying that, my "first" for a number of things was an abusive asshole, so i guess it's easy for me to say that ^^;

neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:38 am Reply with quote        
My first gf was my first kiss, and nothing after that.
The faux internet thing was before that, but that doesn't count.
I wish I had more "firsts" completed. XP

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:41 am Reply with quote        
See its not the bad times I think about because they were stupid petty fights. I think back to all the good time we had and wish it could still be that way. Thing Is you cant change the past to change a persob the person has to be willing to change.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 77, 78, 79  Next