Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Misery

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:12 pm Reply with quote        
I just hate... when you finally haven enough to buy what you want, but you accidently buy the wrong thing
sinderlin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
I just hate... when I'm trying to take a big test worth a serious chunk of my grade and the girl who sits next to me is chewing gum like a cow. Also, when my pencil runs out of lead halfway through said test.
chiroptera

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:49 am Reply with quote        
I just hate --when I try to find a good tasting healthy fruit juice and then most of the ones I see and that look good have almost 30 grams of sugar in them. That is like drinking soda so I say no thanks and then make my own juices with my blender and juicer.
saiyouri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:01 pm Reply with quote        
I hate it when I find a good deal on something that costs a ton normally but can't afford it when it's cheap and on sale ; ;
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:57 pm Reply with quote        
Don't you just hate that the best tasting things are bad for you?

saiyouri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:18 pm Reply with quote        
Don't you just hate when people seem to be more mean than they are nice?
neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:06 am Reply with quote        
When you have to give up a friend, who has opened up to you, to better yourself?

Souless Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
I just hate: (lolol This is going to be a bit long. xD)

- Reality shows. The fact that it is almost reality, and people really are dramatic and gossipy like that in real life too, makes my stomach turn. D;
I have enough stupid, fake, dramatic people to deal with in the real world. Why the hell would I want to watch more? Jab

- People who drive 10mph UNDER the speed limit IN THE FAST LANE!!! Mad
Makes me want to break stuff and scream foul obscenities. lol

- People who roll their R's with their C's, like in the word "crunch". It's like nails on a fricken chalk board.

- People who purposely over exaggerate their S's and put A after almost every word. You sound like a snake. Use your God given voice, quit being fake. /:

- People who walk in the middle of the isle/parking lot, going slower than molasses and blocking anyone else who wants to go faster then them and go on with their day at a decent pace. Move over to the side, or don't get all butthurt when someone pushes past your slowness. D:

- Today's commercials and music. Creeps me out hardcore. Duh

- Know it alls who think they know it all. But when you disprove them with hard facts, right in front of their face, they freak out, get all worked up and pissy, and start throwing around personal insults or act like you're the most horrible evil person in the world. xD
Well...didn't they think there might come a day when someone may just disagree with them? lol

- Hippies. Get off my lawn. Go brush your hair.

- People who assume that just because my dog is part pitbull, she's automatically vicious.
Oh muh gerd! She's wagging her tail and licking the children to death!! Oh Mai

- Tying my boots. It takes me FOREVER to tye them because they reeeeeeeally bother me if they don't feel even, like one boot is looser than the other. So I have to keep tying and re-tying them over and over. D;
(Suppose I'm a bit OCD about it. lol)

- When someone touches me really light without me expecting it.
It's the most HORRIBLE feeling in the world!!!!!!!!! Duh
Feels like some kind of super uncomfortable electric shiver up my entire body. I'd rather have all 4 of my impacted wisdom teeth cracked out of my jaw again without any pain killers, or have the tattoo artist who did the one on my chest redo it and press as hard as he possibly can, then have someone touch me like that. D; <\3

List could go on for hours but I have crap to do, so yeah... that's it for now. Hai
fakekira101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:18 pm Reply with quote        
RavenFlames wrote:
I just hate... filler episodes in anime series Jab

Amen. Just amen.
fakekira101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:30 pm Reply with quote        
Don't you just hate when you're working the cash register and you print out the customer's receipt ... but then the customer decides they want to give you uneven change AFTER you close the register.... Mad
Tokilia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 pm Reply with quote        
I just hate...

- when I brush my teeth at night but then I get hungry but I don't want to brush my teeth again.

- School. Just ew.

- When you realize someone has been lying to you all this time.

- The new Disney Channel

- Teachers who treat you like 5 year olds

- Periods.
Cora

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:28 am Reply with quote        
I just hate Reading a book that is so good all the way through and then has a sucky ending.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:44 pm Reply with quote        
I hate reading books that suck most of the way through but feeling compelled to finish them anyway. Duh
Cora

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
Totally agree with Sly o.0

I totally hate when I'm driving along, paying attention, going over the speed limit and giving the people behind me absolutely no reason to get angry.....then they pass me and start screaming at me for no reason at all.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:26 pm Reply with quote        
I just hate irritating people, who know they're being obnoxious but don't care to quit. Roll Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next