Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Halloween 2010
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Personal Journal of James
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:35 pm Reply with quote        
Journal de James

18th day, 10th month 28,006

After all these years we have finally perfected the ASTRAL device. Unlike the dangerous psychic-link the previous models used, this new one employs an interface-platform that is not limited to transporting just the mind.
This allows for easier access to the Astral realm, and the ability to actually kill an Usagijan.

-J. Thadeus

30th day, 10th month 28,006

The final devices have been finished, and Cain has already begun to give them out. They seem to be very popular, seeing how many have been sold. Hopefully we can begin collecting more eyes, so as to create new ones.
This will be allot easier now that we have help.

It is strange however to watch these people unknowingly kill off the Usagijan; Under the impression that they are playing a "game".
They don't think twice about it, or the dangers they face.

-J. Thadeus

5th day, 11th month 28,006

Many a Usagijan have fallen, while our ranks continue to grow. It seems, however, that several opposing factions have formed. We'll need to take care of these before they become too problematic...

-J. Thadeus

7th day, 11th month 28,006

Today I ran into an old friend. He was as unchanged as ever... Exactly as I remembered him from all those years ago. But he has decided to pity those foolish creatures, and in turn become my enemy. I cannot forgive him for this; But perhaps once he understands what we're trying to accomplish, he will see the error in his judgment and side with us.

After all, he once attempted the same thing.

-J. Thadeus
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.