Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Kaitekarue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quote        
A small island school of the coast of San Francisco. The Spring vacation has come, and the students and teachers have left. Staying is a small collection of students who have no where to go, and one teacher. As a storm blows in, the island becomes isolated.

What will come from such an ominious enviroment?

I bet you can guess.

Char sheet:

Name: Riker Jonson
Sex: M
Personality: A laid back, foolish young man who usually skips class and hangs out in the music rooms. He has a powerfull weakness and when people press against it too close, becomes vicious and even violent.
Description: Tall, black haired young man with broad shoulders and slender body. He often wears a bright jacket with dark brown cargo shorts, even in winter. Has a scar on his left shoulder and his eyes are always heavy and hazy, like he's high or sleep deprived.
Brief history: Hes been a student at this school since eighth grade. His father a rich oil tycoon, his mother a middle class woman who raised him. She spoke to her one time lover to get him sent to a good school, so he ended up here. The first year, a studious, well respectfull, "good boy." after that summer vacation, the lazy, and antidisetablishmenttarianistic child. No one knows why, even his friends.

Please PM sheets to me, and If you would like to be the "bad guy" Pm me with the title "Evils!"

if you would like to be the bad guy, Pm me and we will discuss.

PM all character sheets to me for approval
Approved Chars
RavenFlames

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:58 pm Reply with quote        
Ooooooh now this sounds like my kinda rp, I'm sooo gonna go for being an evil person :3