Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:18 pm Reply with quote        
Cabadath grinned at the human. "You don't have to worry with Tobi. If your little friend tries anything, he'll put a stop to it before it even starts. He's got great reflexes, saved my ghostly butt too many times to take pride in."

Tobi smiled a little, but said nothing. Instead, the monster smiled reassuringly to Jamie. "If it maketh you feel better, one of ugh can add our thcent to Lenore. That might reduthe the thanthe of Kira biting her."

Unknowingly, Tobi began humming a soft, relaxing tune. It kept Lenore asleep and the robotic baby allowed herself to me inspected without fuss or waking.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:46 am Reply with quote        
"I know, and I can imagine, but.. He's not the only one with reflexes." Jamie bit his bottom lip lighlty as he stopped a few inches away from where Tobi was holding Leonore.

He looked a bit skeptical when the small animal started hissing. "Shh, easy." He mumbled softly as he started petting her and rubbing her ears to distract her a bit. With a soft sigh he sat down next to Tobi. He smiled lightly when he started humming, it was somewhat calming. He only stopped petting Kira when she crept closer to the infant, ears flat on her head and tail swaying low and slow.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:43 pm Reply with quote        
Cabadath watched at a safe distance. He didn't want to jeopardize the encounter by frightening the creature.

Tobi continued his humming and smiled encouragingly to the fox. He sincerely hoped that this would be the end of Kira's biting. He was glad that Lenore remained asleep. The only movement she had made was her breathing and a small yawn.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:32 pm Reply with quote        
Jamie chewed his bottom lip lightly as the fox crept closer, sniffing at the 'demonic' thing. After a moment or two, she hissed again, still disapproving of the thing, but it was less harsh than her first reaction.

With a growl, she crawled back into Jamie's hood. Who sighed again. "I don't think she's ever going to like her, but.. It'll get better." The human offered with a small smile.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:50 pm Reply with quote        
Tobi grinned. "Maybe one day thomething will happen that maketh them friendth," he said while getting up and opening the door.

Lenore woke up at the movement, but didn't cry. Instead, she looked over and giggled at Kira's direction.

Cabadath smiled at Jamie, "after you!" He motioned to the door as he bowed before he walked in behind the human, studying him all the while. He had to make sure the human was worthy of his friend.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:03 pm Reply with quote        
"Somehow I doubt that." Jamie said with a weak smile, well, one could dream, right? Or perhaps he was just being a bit negative. He sighed softly, gently reaching to pet the animal in his hood.

The redhead blinked, but smiled lgihtly, not wanting to come over rude. "A-ah, thanks." He said as he walked inside. He couldn't help but find the second male somewhat weird. Maybe it was just him sinc ehe wasn't used to being around monsters.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:29 pm Reply with quote        
Tobi shrugged as he placed Lenore down with her toys. The robot's attention left the living fox and began playing.

Cabadath plopped down on the couch. "So what's the plan for today?"

Tobi looked towards the kitchen. "Food would be ideal, and Jamie hath to put high thingth away. After that? You two can dethide." He got up and headed towards the kitchen. "How'th Mac 'n Theeth (cheese) thound?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:02 pm Reply with quote        
"Right, just a moment." Jamie said and went to drop his bag off in Toby's guest room since that was where he was staying for now.

"Hmm, I'm up for anything." The human stated as he returned. "Ah, that sounds interesting, want some help?" The redhead offered with a small smile, not quite bothered by the third male.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:33 pm Reply with quote        
"Have you never had M&C, bro?" asked Cabby.

"He had hith firtht pizza latht night, too." Commented Toby before he turned to his human guest and ignoring the vamtom's expression of horror. "If you want, you can stir the cheethe thauthe."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:50 pm Reply with quote        
Jamie shook his head, now somewhat bothered by Cabby's expression. It just made him feel very uncomfortable. "C-could you stop doing that please?" He asked before turning to Toby again. "Alright." He nodded, being quite curious about the taste of it, but he trusted that the two of them had a normal taste palette.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:22 pm Reply with quote        
(Large Gaps between speech is open for comment. Sorry if it seems rushed.)

Cabby blinked. "S-sorry. Mac 'n Cheese is something I grew up on, Si it surprised me that you never had any."

Tobi chuckled as he combined the ingredients for the sauce whilst his appendages worked on the pasta. "Yours was red though. This one ith normal M&Thee. When the butter melts just add the milk and stir, alright Jamie?" He handed the whisk to his housemate. "We'll add the cheese after that has been combined."

Cabby grinned as he watched his friend. It was good to see him opening up a bit, even to a human. His musing was broken when the telephone rang.

"I'll get it. Cabby could you-"

"I'll hang with J-man. Don't worry, I wont mess up lunch." Cabby grinned. Tobi nodded, gave Jamie a reassuring smile, then left for the other room.

Cabby floated next to the human and let the silence remain for a few moments. "Tobias is a real sweetheart, ain't he?"

Cabby chuckled. "He's always been shy-ish. I only know him because our folks work together. He used to always stay in the corner. Even his sibs left him alone. I've kinda made it my duty to protect him, y'know? Although, it mostly ends up the other way around. ... Might wanna add the milk now."

"Humans have never given us much to go by when it comes to trusting them. There is always the mistrust and fear there. I trust Tobs' judgement. If you need anything or just want to talk, just call me alright? I would like to ask you something, though." He paused, then lowered the heat. "Keep stirring."

"... Could you be better then the average human and just be a friend? He likes you, and I don't want him to go back into his shell again. I know it's a big thing to ask, but he's comfortable around you." Cabadath grabbed the cheese and sprinkled them into the sauce, urging the human to keep stirring.

"Ever notice that his lisp goes away a bit when you're around? That only happens when he's with people he cares for. A warning, though: he can do this thing with his voice, called The Noise, both capitalized. It is awful to be on the receiving end of it, trust me. He'll use it on anyone who hurts those he cares for. So if there is anyone out to get you, be weary. Or stick close to Tobi if you're curious. Keep in mind that if The Noise is used, he's very aggressive for a while. He wont hurt us, but You'll need to hold him back." Cabby grabbed the finished pasta and drained it of liquid before placing it back onto the stove over lowered heat.

Tobi walked in. "Ah, is the pasta done? Here, Jamie. Let me have that sauce. I'll put it in." He mixed the sauce and noodles together. "Thorry for being gone. Didn't expect to be away like that. ... Cabby go get plateth and forkth."

"Yessir!" The Vamtom saluted, winked at Jamie with a "shoosh" motion, then floated to get plates and forks.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:44 pm Reply with quote        
((Okidoki. ^^ ))

Jamie shrugged lightly, well aware of the fact that he'd missed out on quite a few things. He nodded when Tobi told him what to do and smiled lightly. "Alright, I can do that."

He did feel a bit uncomfortable when Tobi left to answer the phone. He didn't know the other male and wasn't too sure what to expect. He blinked, but nodded with a small smile. "Yeah." He agreed, frowning lightly at what he heard next.

"O-oh, right." He carefully added the milk and kept stirring as he listened to the other male. "I can understand that." Jamie said softly as he glanced back over to the fantom? He wasn't too sure what he was.. "Alright." He nodded.

"Ah, of course. He's been nothing but kind and helpful to me." The human stated, as if he was slightly offended that the other would think he'd have to ask him that, but part of him understood that he probably just wanted to protect his friend. He was a bit wary about what he was told next, but quickly agreed that he'd have to keep an eye out for that.

Jamie would have jumped if anyone else but Tobi had walked back in. "Ah, alright." He nodded and took a step back to let him do what he wanted to. "That's alright, we managed." He said with a small smile.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:23 pm Reply with quote        
((Sorry I just kinda died here, College is a pain in the buns. Again, trying that thing with the spaces. Optional though, so don't fret.))

"He didn't make you uncomfortable, did he? No adding odd objects into the sauce?" Tobi asked while eyeing the now finished dish. Cabby took the moment to look genuinely offended as he set the table.

Tobi laughed as he started serving the three of them. "Just kidding Cabs."

Cabadath gave an exaggerated huff as he plopped himself down onto one of the chairs. "Got any Red sauce?"

Tobi smiled as one tentacle shot out and grabbed a red bottle from the cupboard above the stove. He poured some onto his own dish before handing it over. "There you big baby."

Cabby stuck his tongue out at his friend, then poured a large amount of the sauce onto his plate and stirred. He capped the bottle before turning to Jamie. "Want to try a bit? It's the monster version of that tabasco sauce humans use. It's really spicy for a few seconds, but leaves this salty taste afterwards. Most call it "Blood Sauce" for the color, but it isn't made from blood. It does have a bit of Mandrake in it. I think that's where the salt comes from."

"Any one want a drink? We have thoda, juithe, and water," Tobi asked, getting up from his seat and heading towards the fridge.

"What kind of soda and juice?" Cabby inquired, taking a large bite of his food.

"For soda, we have Pepsi, some japanese drinks of odd flavors that one of my brothers left for shits and giggles, Nuka-Cola, Slime, Diet Slime, and Scream in three flavors: Fruit Massacre, Man-gore, and Boo-berry. For juice, we have cranberry, apple, and orange," Tobi listed. He stared at the fridge for a second before grabbing a black bottle that had the words "SLIME" in bright neon green.

"As much fun as it would be to drink Peanut butter and Jellyfish in order to confuse Jeffery, gimme a Man-gore Scream," Cabby grinned, then caught the large can that had orange splatter and "SCREAM" printed on it. He opened the top, letting the drink hiss out a soft scream before taking a sip.

"What would you like, Jamie?"

{{I just wanted to say that I had a lot of fun coming up with the Monster drink names. Yes I took Nuka-cola from Fallout. As you might be able to guess, "Slime" is Lime soda. "Scream" is flavored creamy soda in fruit punch (Fruit Massacre, Dark Red), Mango and pineapple (Man-gore, Orange) and Very Berry (Boo-Berry, purple blue). The soda also 'screams' when opened, another play on the fact that sodas hiss at you before you drink them. The japanese drinks are a play on A Suite Life episode where the twins' mother does a japanese commercial with oddly flavored drinks, the last being Peanut Butter and Jellyfish. The sauce came from when I played a game where you had to extract salt from a mandrake plant. Expect more 'monster' foods to come!}}

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:00 am Reply with quote        
Jamie chuckled lightly as he watched the interaction between the two as he helped setting the table. They were quite a funny sight to him. That did make him feel a bit sad, was he in their way? And it kind of made him miss.. Well, the time when had real friends. He quickly shook it of, not wanting to let it show.

The male blinked when asked if he wanted to try the sauce. "Sure, it sounds interesting." He nodded, carefully adding a bit to his plate, just to try it out.

"Ahh, just some water please."
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:20 am Reply with quote        
Tobi grabbed a bottle of water and went to hand it to Jamie.

Cabadath grinned as he waited to see Jamie's reaction to the sauce. Tobi smacked him upside the head. "Stop that. You look creepy."

Cabadath rubbed his head before sticking his tongue out.

"So what do we want to do later?"