Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Emo Panda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:07 pm Reply with quote        
('s fine, hun. ^^ It happens. :3 I haven't been here for some time to be honest. ^^; )

"Alright." Jamie nodded with a small smile and started eating. He blinked as he watched the other male call. He could catch a few things of what he said, not enough to make out exactly what they were talking about, but he did catch up something about him. Well, actually he shouldn't bother. It wasn't any of his business. He blinked when Tobi came back into the room. "Oh, right, yeah, I'm ready." He said softly, getting up and rubbing his neck lightly. "W-well, lets get going I guess."
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:59 pm Reply with quote        
Tobi reached out and gave the human's shoulder a comforting squeeze.

"Hey, don't be tho nervouth. If anyone trieth to meth with you, I'll thcare them off. You don't have to worry with me around, alright?" Tobi gave the human a smile before grabbing Lenore.

"Let me athk Mth. Amy if the could watch Len while we're gone."

Ms. Amy was a halfling, half human and half monster. She had dark skin that mixed with earthy colored scales and had deep green reptilian eyes. Even with her sharp teeth, her smile was welcoming and put many at ease. The single mother was more than happy to watch the robotic infant, and her own children seemed to enjoy the idea of having a playmate. Lenore was happy to play with other children, not even noticing when her 'parents' said goodbye and left.

Tobi led the way to the bus stop, paid their fee, and took a spot next to Jamie as they rode to the orphanage.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:45 am Reply with quote        
Jamie smiled lighlty at the squeeze. "Thanks for wanting to help me, Tobi." He said with a soft smile, knowing well enough that without him, he'd still be stuck there.

The human was glad that Tobi's neighbor wanted to watch Leonor while they were gone. Though he'd never seen anything like her, he didn't find himself scared or whatever. To be honest, his own kind was what he feared most.

The male stayed somewhat quiet during the trip there. What if they ran into that creep?

Once they got at the orphanage, Jamie was somewhat hesitant to open the door. He was glad to see that for the moment no one was there. "Come on." He said softly to the other male, or maybe more a bit to himself as he went inside.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:53 pm Reply with quote        
Tobi allowed himself to be lead by his human companion once they reached the orphanage. Tobi looked around the place and frowned at it. It wasn't that the place was too bad in itself, but the feel in the building made him sick. The monster looked over at Jamie, feeling the human's hesitance and unease. This made him feel angry, though he bottled the feeling up for the time being as to not frighten Jamie further.

".....Tho, what do you need me to help with?" he asked as he followed the other.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:05 am Reply with quote        
Jamie bit his bottom lip as he walked straight up to his room. "J-just don't leave me alone." The male stated as he quickly gathered his stuff that he had hidded all around in the room. Once he was ready, he turned back to Tobi. "L-let's get out of here." He grabbed the other male's hand, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. It was clear that he'd rather jump out of the window than stay there longer.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:37 pm Reply with quote        
Tobi nodded and kept close to the other. He felt the other's fear and unease, and it further angered him. But he kept it to himself until they were out of the awful building. Once they were at the bus stop, Tobi used Jamie's hand holding against him as he tugged the other into his chest and held him close.

"You're alright now. No one will hurt you while I'm around. I won't let them," the monster whispered to his captive before giving the other a quick squeeze and releasing him. "That goes for school too."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:49 pm Reply with quote        
Jamie as a bit shocked at first, not knowing how to react to the embrace. But after hearing him, he wrapped his own arms around him, not quite letting him go yet.

"T-thanks, for everything." He said softly, letting the male go. "I'm, sorry about everything they might've said to you on school. You are a great person, no matter what they say." The human uttered softly as he looked up at Tobi.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:21 pm Reply with quote        
(note: I am not growing tired of the lisp. Tobi's disappears when he's happy and content with someone he trusts and cares for deeply.)

"I don't care who says what about me. I can hold my own and people know it. I was made to be strong and durable. If you need someone to be a shoulder, shield, or sword, I'm not too far. If you need me, I'll be there to help you," the monster thought for a moment before continuing. "This includes Jake. If he hurts you, I'll return the favor. I'll keep him and his gang away if you need me to. I won't ever let him hurt you." There was an unspoken 'Again,' but Tobi figured he didn't need to say the word. "I'm here for as long as you need me."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:18 am Reply with quote        
The human almost felt himself tear up again, but he swallowed them quietly. Before he knew it, he wrapped his arms around him again, hugging him tightly. "Thank you. N-no one really ever.." Wanted to help him, either blinded by society and made to walk past everything that happed or just plain fear of Jake and his buddies. "Thank you." He repeated before slowly letting go of the male though he'd rather not, but it might get Tobi uncomfortable and he really didn't want to scare him off, not that he would be able so easily, but still.

(Note taken. :3)
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
(I was tempted to make Tobi kiss Jamie, but figured it would be too soon.)

Tobi was a little disappointed when Jamie moved away. However, he decided to remedy this and simply pulled the human back into the hug. The hug was once again cut short when their bus rolled up. He glared at the bus before reluctantly releasing his companion and giving him a smile.

"We'd better go get Lenore and you back home," Tobi smiled, took Jamie's hand, then border the bus.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:49 am Reply with quote        
((That probably would be.))

Jamie was a bit surprised as he was pulled back into a hug, but he smiled, hugging back. Was it bad that he liked being close to the other male? Well, honestly, he didn't quite care if it was right or wrong. It just made him feel warm and fuzzy inside. If that even made sense?

He was pulled form his thoughts when Tobi stared talking and took his hand. "Y-yeah, probably best." He nodded, biting his bottom lip as he let himself to be lead into the bus.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
((I know right?))

The bus ride was short, and when the pair arrived at Ms. Amy's apartment to retrieve Lenore they found Cabadath waiting with Lenore in his arms.

"You two have an ANGEL," he exclaimed as loud as he could without waking the infant in his arms. "She's much better than mine."

"...Where ITH your baby, Cabby?" asked Tobi.

The Vamptom shrugged. "With his mum I guess. Damn thing hates us both. Is that your man?"

Tobi glared at him through his one eye. "Cabby, Thith ith Jamie. Jamie, thith ith my friend Cabadath, you can call him Cabby. Ignore hith language he ith a perv."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:27 pm Reply with quote        
((^^))

Jamie was very glad that Tobi had wanted to come with him to that place. Atleast now he wouldn't have to go back there, ever. The human was a bit confused as there was another male holding Leonore.
So that was Tobi's friend? Interesting. "A-ah, could I get her back?" Jamie asked Cabby?, gesturing at Leonore.

"Ow, Kira!" The male exclaimed as the fox bit him again. "Would you stop that? It's only for a little while." He rubbed the bite mark as the little ball of white fur fled into his open bag.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:14 pm Reply with quote        
Cabadath grinned and handed the robotic infant over. "Sure thing buddy," He winced when the little creature came out of no where and bit the human. Ouch. "That looked like it hurt. Does she always do that?"

Tobi frowned when Kira bit her owner. He had to use all his reserve not to allow his tentacles to pop out or something similar. Instead, he took Lenore from his human companion.

"How about we have Kira thniff Lenore? The way the knowth that the baby meanth no harm," And she'll stop biting you. He mentally added as he sat down and held out the still sleeping Lenore to be inspected.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:09 pm Reply with quote        
Jamie smiled lightly, cradling the infant in his arms as he didn't want to wake her up. "No, she just doesn't like Leonore. It's nothing I wont survive." He stated with a soft sigh as Tobi took her from him.
"If you wanna keep her in one piece, I don't think that's a good idea." He bit his lip as he peeked into his bag. "Come on, girl." He muttered, carefully sticking his hand into the bag. He smiled lightly as she hesitantly stuck her head out and climbed back onto his shoulder. "Easy now, come here." He carefully took a hold of her and slowly walked towards Tobi and Leonore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next