Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quote        
\wolfs Den \
Some say that it is a formidable world, those where wolves rule the day. Unlike humans we can never have a truly happy life. We try to blend in, we try to live their life, when in the end, we are the ones begging for the full moon. I run through out the night, running from you, although I do not know you.
Story line
Kathy is your typical everyday high school student with a dark secret. One day Kathy’s Family is kicked out of their home and forced to live in a forest. But in this forest, they are not the only inhabitants. Clans with Conflicts clash as they struggle to find a suitable female to take. Kathy and her family stuck in the middle of it all. With all the clans at war, and Kathy parents slaughtered by a head wolf. She desperately searches for a way out. Worry, and fear moving her every joint she runs. Though not many can make it through the forest of Aurelia without dieing in a few days.

¥ Character sheet ¥
Name:
Type: (Alpha ect)

¥ Rules ¥
○ No God moding
○ Nothing over R
○ Try to keep language to a min.
○ Para so about three to four sent. Each.
○ Have fun!!!
○ Fill out Character sheets must be you own character.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:22 pm Reply with quote        
Name:Ophelia
Type:Alpha

Ophelia Sat at the edge of a cliff, swinging her legs carelessly up and down. She giggled excitedly. It was the first time that she had been so exited. She lay back as a butterfly landed on her nose, she blew it off carefully. “No-n-no-” She said. “That wont do at all, not one bit” she jumped off the cliff and landed her ears twitched. There was a warm sparkle in her eye when she noticed a wolf girl sitting by the lakes edge, she walked closer. “Hello?” She asked looking at the girl.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Lexie
Type: Alpha

Lexie looked at Ophelia and grinned. It was sometimes hard to find a friendly face around here. "Hi she said giddily. I'm Lexie...Who are you?" Her straight blond hair revealed a wolfish ear, while from her grin poked wolf fangs. She had a thick wolfen tail and large, not so innocent wolf eyes. Basically she was a human bent into a wolf figure, yet she was still quite pretty.
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
Ophilia smiled "Hello I am Ophillia" she said playfully and then sh skipped around in circles "I am I am I am Good"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:24 pm Reply with quote        
¥ Character sheet ¥
Name: Saxon
Type: Hunter/Fighter
Description: Saxon is a fun, playful guy. But, when those he love are in danger, he automatically becomes a cold wolf. He's smaller and thinner than most, but also fast and a decent fighter. He has black hair that's rather spikey and, underneath it, are rust-tipped ears. His tail is a little fluffy, and streaked with rust.

Saxon yawned and sat in the school quad, his back against a tree. Jeez, school made him tired and he needed a nap. Besides, it was boring these days. He begged for someone fun to show up and give him something to do. But that wasn't likely to happen any time soon, was it?
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:17 pm Reply with quote        
ophilia was to hyper she soon realized as she lost her footing falling down a hill and she hit her head "Ouchy" she cried as she looked around