Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:17 pm Reply with quote        
They said it wouldn't happen but it did.for thousands of years the world was peaceful.
Even though it was peaceful everyone lived in fear.A prophecy had been laid upon the world.
laying in slumber seven beasts rested till they were awakened. it was said that these beasts would destroy the world.
for thousands of years this never happened but just three days ago the first appeared.
it appeared as a black mass but it's words were clear.it said that there was two years before all were awakened.
all the kings have began to mass armies to fight them as they awaken.The five Kings have join together and made a small group.
This group is to find the beasts brfore they awaken and try to kill them.They are the seekers.Each kingdom adding what they have to the group.
As this small group sets out to find the six other beasts they will have to face the many other lesser beasts brought into this world.
there are the air kingdom of Carians(bird people),the stone kindom of Reptilians, the iron kingdom of felines,the wood kingdom of elves,and the water kingdom of humans.

basic classes:these are the basic to your character you can change it all around but you must have a basic class(if you can think of more tell me)
swords-man
archer
druid
mage

Character sheet
Name:
Job:(seeker or solider or what ever but not king)
Kingdom:
History:
Other:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quote        
My characters

Name: Gabi
Sex: female
Job: commoner
Kingdom: I want to be nomadic too originally from the water kingdom
History:Gabi was a commoner who had lost every child at birth, two of her girls that had survived were kidnapped, she assumed by the royal guards. Though she fosters hate for royalty she stays calm, now that the world was in dire need of peace. She wondered from Kingdom to kingdom, afraid and exited about what she might find.

Name: Kraven
Sex: female
Job: Merchant
Kingdom: She is nomatic
History:She was abandoned by her parents at the age of 3, she has no memory prior to the age of ten.
Other: She finds she can read minds of those under a king.

Name: Miran
Sex:male
Job:seeker
Kingdom:stone
History:He was born among some of the highest mountains so was not known by many.his scales turned a light blue a color rare among his people.he spent much of his time transversing the mountains and adding to his abilities. He crafted a sword from the tail of his ancestors and used it as his weapon.He is known as a berserker and fights as one.

Name: Sinica
Sex:male
Job:seeker
Kingdom:water
History: He was born part way between the wood and water kingdom. Even though he is human many of the humans are scared because he was born partly in elf territory.He learned the ways of the druids and began to work hard at their skills.He was taken as a student by a shape shifter and so that is the way he learned to be a druid.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Dania
Sex: Female
Job: Assassin
Kingdom: Unknown
History: Unknown

Name: Kaze Opten
Sex: Male
Job: Soldier apprentice
Kingdom: Water
History: Ever since he was born, Kaze had this strange black tattoo-like thing on his hand. No one has no idea where it came from, though they theorize that he somehow got magical influence while still in the womb, possibly a badly done spell by a mediocre magician, though he really doubts that's the cause. He's grown up in a small town and joined the soldiers as an apprentice at twelve, like his deceased father.
Other:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:53 pm Reply with quote        
(want to start or wait*)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:03 pm Reply with quote        
(I'll start =) I missed you Jab )

Kaze panted. He had been doing some intense training. He fingered the glove on his right hand, the one that covered up his mark. It had been a while since the mark had last hurting. He hoped that that was meaning something good.

'Boy!' Kaze jumped at the sound of his tutor's voice and turned to face him, a bulky man with large muscles and a scar running down his face. He looked quite scary. 'You'll be seventeen soon, right?' Kaze nodded. 'Well then, you know what that means, don't you, boy?'

'Yeah. I'll be able to become a soldier!'

'Yep. You do know about the... crisis, the world is going through, right?' Kaze nodded again. 'Well, since the kings are gathering all the fighters they can, I've decided that maybe you should graduate a little early.'

Kaze stared at his tutor. To become a soldier was his dream. He gave his tutor a large grin. But then he thought of his mother. He knew that she would suffer a lot, not only to not have a helping hand around the farm, but she'd miss him terribly. And he knew that he'd feel the same way. He sighed. 'I dunno. This moment was going to come sooner or later. So yes, I accept.'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quote        
Sinica and Miran sighed in usisan and then they looked and Sinica spoke. "So, How do we tell the tribe leaders that we decided not to fight against arms" Sin asked and Miran looked at Sinica and then stopped and looked behind him. "Kraven and Gabi seem to be fairing well in all of this" Sinica said catching where Mirans eyes were, fixed on Gabi.

"Well yeah?" Miran said as he hurreid his gaze dwn and then looked back at Sinica "I say we just tell them and if we end up fighting eachother we deal with it ourselves."

Sinica looked nervously around looking for anyone whocould be eaves dropping. "I Don't know brother, Its odd how they seperated us all from into seperate tribes......"

Kraven sighed and looked at two strange people who spoke to eachother then sighed again. "Gabi" she muted

"What is it?" Gabi asked and then looked around. Kraven sighed and just silently looked down.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quote        
Kaze was walking on his way back home, whistling and holding his new badge that signified that he was a soldier of the water kingdom.

He arrived home. There was a small farm in front of a small wooden house. Kaze walked all the way across the dirt path and was just about to open the front door when a searing pain came in his hand, extending towards his arm and reaching part of his face and torso. He shouted in agony and fell to his knees.

His mother appeared at the door, giving him a worried look. She crouched down and hugged her son until the pain slowly subsided. Kaze lay there, panting. 'Mum,' he said quietly. The black mark had extended from his arm and covered most of his face. 'It hurt. Much. Much more. This time.'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:30 pm Reply with quote        
KRaven and Gabi went to her original home The water kingdom and then sighed heavily looking around. "Anything familiar Gabi?" she asked. Gabi froze seeing a man talking to a older women.
"Something about that ma....." she shivered and krave sighed pushed her forward
"Just go and talk to him then you look love struck"

"No Kraven not...more af-" before Gabi knew it she was pushed into the boy and gasped. "I'm so sorry!!!!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:13 am Reply with quote        
Kaze jumped as someone bumped into him.'Hey!' he said. 'Please try to watch where you're going.' He felt the black mark retreat and get smaller until it was all under his glove again. He hoped no one had heard him shout.

'Come on, Kaze,' said his mother, and they went in the house again. Kaze glanced back again to take a second look at the girl who had bumped into him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
Kraven and Gabi stopped and then grimaced. "We're sorry"they said together and then looked down.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:32 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Finx Sunfara
Sex:female
Job:mage
Kingdom:Wood Kingdom
History:Finx has been a mage as long as she can remeber. Her mother and grandmother are both mages as well and have tought her all she knows.
Other:
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:19 pm Reply with quote        
((welcome aboard I hope you are still intrested in the roleplay i had just gotten my internet so..))