Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Halloween 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Messages from Beyond: Connect with the Astral Realm
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
It really depends.
In my case, around $7 a person.
I've seen from $3 to $20. $20 being a huge freaking arena that hardly saw any customers. XD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
It is expensive. That's why I only play when I'm invited to a party. XD And they pay for me.

It costs seven dollars per game where I live, but with how many games I usually want to play, it really adds up.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:22 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah. Usually one isn't quite enough.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:26 pm Reply with quote        
I know. >< I really wanna get a big group together to play, but most people that I know aren't interested.

"Can't we just go to the mall or something?"

Fuck you.

EDIT: Meh, on second thought, more like half.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:33 pm Reply with quote        
As I've not a clue what you guys are talking about, I'll just say this: Woo, Chu looking awesome!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quote        
Okay. I know that a lot of my friends like to do laser tag but the only place that did it closed down about 5 years ago.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks. ^^ I was going for something a little more simple this time.

Bah, that sucks. D: I hope our place doesn't shut down. It's the only thing to do here.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
It was the only thing to do here as well. I mean we just got an Olive Garden and Red Robin's.
Still got nothing really fun.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, we had a Six Flags but it didn't have any worthwhile rides and it got taken down anyway. xP

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
Wow. Never heard of a Six Flags going out.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:15 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, they didn't pay some lease or something. There was talk of it coming back next summer under new management (this is the one where a girl got her food severed on a ride) but it doesn't look like it so far.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quote        
O_O I actually heard that story, but I thought it was Kings Dominion.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:25 pm Reply with quote        
Nope, it was here. A friend of mine even knew the girl; apparently she was a bitch. My friend says it was karma. I say karma took it a bit too far. XD

Urboros

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quote        
its just a foot... could have been her head

their is lots to do around here if you have money that is... not money? well good luck... the discounts for living in the state isn't enough I still can't affor a 70 dollar ticket...
:O 10 bucks cheaper then an out of state person wow so much

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
True, but still. XD

Even with money, there's still not much to do here. We're just a boring city.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next