Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Halloween 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. MAPS Headquarters: Cat & Maeve's RP and Games Thread
monk115

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:38 pm Reply with quote        
Grey looked around the building as more people came in. He kept mostly to himself. One of the people seemed to flicker a little when he looked at him. Yay a ghost. He walked over to it and started a conversation. "Excuse me sir. Is there any specific reason you chose to come to this area of the world?"

The ghost didnt say anything. It didnt even looke at Grey. It floated away through a wall. That was the last Grey saw of the ghost.
Urboros

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quote        
Phycs nodded the men had been very scary.
"Steve talks when he wants too, but not much. He perks up when I visit thought."
Phycs grinned and pocketed his pipe.
"it would be easier if i had a medium to work with though; and Steve has been skitter-ish as of later"

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:56 pm Reply with quote        
(ooc: Sorry for disappearing. D: Lots of stuff happened this week. I'll try and post more this weekend though. I'm going to keep my responses short for this post, so we can move on and begin investigating.)

"Sure thing. I'll see you this evening then!" Cat has a look of relief, and turns to the woman who she had previously been speaking to.

"We're really not looking for anything specific, unless you want to apply as a Medium or Psychic. But if you want to be an investigator, all ask is that you have a natural curiosity for the unknown and aren't frightened easily." Cat laughs slightly, and smiles at the woman.
"If you're still interested, just come by the place listed on the flier this evening." Smile

Cat turns and to greet the curious faces, passing out fliers to each one and telling them to meet her there later this evening.

Two hours have passed. Cat walks up to the warehouse, and greets the people waiting.
"If you're here about a job, please come inside." Cat hands out applications to all who are interested, and leads them inside.
"Once you're done, hand it to either me or Maeve. Once everyone's finished we'll begin discussing future investigations, and things pertaining to that... If you have any questions about the job just ask."
Cat leads the guests through the warehouse to a small rest area with several chairs and a couch, along with tables.
On the way there you notice large TV-like contraptions on the wall, with several odd machines strewn out on the floor...

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quote        
Earth Dragon notice Cat coming into the building and fallows after him. She then was handed a piece of paper to fill out. She didn't understand half the stuff but filled out the best she could. She stares at the machine object all around the place. She keeps her form with her as she pokes and touches a few things. She yelps as one of things shock her making a bit of her hair stand up on ends.

"Umm, mister Cat, I finish the form for you," she said as she gets up from the floor.

She hands the form to the Cat person, she then notice more machine items. She never seen this stuff before and started to play with a few things, now and then she would get shock making her hair stand up on eneds again. She sighs but was enjoy the touch of the metal in her hands. She giggles happily as she explore the machine items on the floor.

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
Urboros

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:37 pm Reply with quote        
Phycs straighten up toys on the floor! that was almost as good as free food. He bolted towards the knick knacks forget about filling out papers not like he could anyways unless they wanted a black x. Oh he could read, but writing was a whole bag of snakes, stubby fingers like his, having no 'eyes', and possibly eating the pencils. No writing for Phycs.

He was beaten to the toys by a dragony looking thing, He sat next to the tv thing and watched, waiting for his turn with the toys. By a combination of boredom and curiosity he stuck his finger in the electric socket.
"oh tingly"

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:28 am Reply with quote        
Earth star filled with a few of the things then heard something. She looks to see Phycs putting his fingure into to the socket it in the wall. She crawls over towards him and watch him. She jumps back as he said it tingle.

"Really," she ask softly.

She want to try herself but was a bit afraid to do so but was kind of wondering what it felt like, she wait to see if he would allow her to do it. After all the machines where intrsting and fasoniting but she always had this thing about her to try something that someone else is doing and try it out for herself.

"I'm Earth Star, and you are?" She ask as she stares at the socket in the wall.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:44 am Reply with quote        
Phycs pulled his finger out of the socket. He turned around to face the dragon-y thing.
"I am Phycs!"
He exclaimed happily.
"I don't know if you should put your finger in it... It kills humans."
He whispered in a conspiratorial tone.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quote        
Not paying attention at first, he noticed a woman passing out papers.
He stood up and got one from her, to see that it was an application for the society. He thought to himself "The best way to find out is from the inside..."
So, he went back to his seat and filled out the paper, while watching two of the younger participants playing with an electrical socket. He smirked to himself, thinking about his own kid, and then he felt the all too familiar feeling of sadness, so he went back to filling out the form.

monk115

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:18 pm Reply with quote        
Grey received his paper from Cat. He looked at it and realized it was an application form. Oh goody. I cant wait to apply for this. He filled out the application and gave it back saying. "Here you go. I hope you find me a good cantidate for the job." With that he walked away to a corner and sat on a box.
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:41 am Reply with quote        
Earth heard the warn and decide to against stinking her fingure in the socket. She decide to sit next to Phycs and just sat next to him wondering what to do now.

Lunar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:55 pm Reply with quote        
Lunar elegantly slipped one of her arms from her cloak and took a form, uttering her thanks with a nod and kind, warm smile she had been known for.
She looked down at the words with her eyes, and noticed a faint outline of something else behind them, the letters "EID" in a smeared pattern were hardly visible behind the form like structure.

She couldn't work out whether the spirits were toying with her, or if one were truly hellbent on revenge, or perhaps she was seeing the paper's former life.
Either way she shook it off, and begin to write in her answers on her form.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quote        
"Did you fill out one of those paper things."
Phycs asked Earth?
"I haven't I can't write so it really doesn't matter, if I did fill one out no one could read it!"
Phycs laughed a bit at the end of the statement, and grabbed one of the silver toys in front of him.
"what are these things?"

neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:02 pm Reply with quote        
Neomattlac finished the form and walked across the room to return the, now filled out, form, but stepped on some silver. "Ow! Darn nabbit!" And grumbled to himself as he continued to go towards the person who had handed out the forms. "Here you are," he said as he handed the form to the woman. "By the way, I'm Neomattlac, or just Neo. Can you tell me some more about this organization, or, possibly, more about a man known as James?"

Lunar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quote        
Upon hearing a name that sounded familiar, or rather, felt familiar, Lunar drew her attention to the man who had spoken.
Why now? Suddenly everything felt rather qauint, pale.. in comparison.
What was happening was very real and very sudden, and she could feel a darkness descending upon the warehouse.
She approached him.
"..James? As in the creator of ASTRAL?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:40 pm Reply with quote        
He turned to see the woman who had spoken to him. She was beautiful, with glowing white skin. He couldn't help but think of the moon when he saw her.
"The creator of ASTRAL? Is that where he's disappeared to? I'm not sure if that's him or not."
Suddenly, it seems that he may not have followed his man as well as he ad hoped. Seems he has been up to something devilish since he had last seen him, 3 odd years ago.
"What is ASTRAL? Some kind of computer program or new toy?"
He was quite confused, becuase he tended to be a little behind the times when it comes to main stream products.
More questions pop up into his mind, as he wonders if this man is who he thinks he is, why did he create this "ASTRAL" thing and what does that have to do with what happened to Neo's family.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next