Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Halloween 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. MAPS Headquarters: Cat & Maeve's RP and Games Thread
monk115

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:56 am Reply with quote        
Grey read the directions to the warehouse and decided he couldnt wait to start. He set out for the warehouse. Along the way he walked through about seven different ghosts. He got a chilled feeling when this happened but he was slowly starting to get used to it. Oh well. I guess they dont care. I mean they look right at me before i actually walked through them.
Urboros

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:35 pm Reply with quote        
Phycs slid down the roof of a ware house, Slightly shocked at the amount of energy he sensed. I probably had not be wise to jump to a place he had never been to before. The roof was hot and slippery; resulting in Phycs doing an odd hot foot dace with windmilling arms. he move towards the ledge and managed to wrestle his cloak so it didn't impede him. h e jumped useing his black wings to glide down safely.

Safety on the ground he arranged his cloak and entered the ware hose joining the group of others. At a safe distance of course, desperate not to be trod on or worse being pat on the head and told to stay with mommy. Erk, he wasn't sure what a mommy was, but didn't sound good at all.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:25 pm Reply with quote        
As Cat handed her the flier she smiled and began walking away. She stared down at the flier and noticed that they weren't supposed to meet until later that evening. So she had some time to kill. She decided to walk to the warehouse and find out where she was going so she didn't get lost later.

A half hour later she was lost. TERRIFIC. She was supposed to go find the place early so she didn't get lost. What was she supposed to do now? She looked around at her surroundings. There were a bunch of building and allys and road ways... but nothing look familiar.

"I can't be late..." she sighed and looked up at the sun. She had about a good hour? Maybe?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quote        
Phycs pulled away from the group he had assumed this was the paranormal group but according to the conversations. This group was one big closet case of drag queens. He strategically moved away before breaking into a full run through the many ware houses of the area. He checked back to make sure the queens were not chasing him. By the time he looked forward he was on a crash course towards a woman.

He jumped, a physical jump and leaped over the woman only to land face first on the ground. It hurt as he got up, making sure to keep his cloak pulled tightly around him.
"You shouldn't make a habit, of getting lost."
he muttered

neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:51 pm Reply with quote        
Knowing that this may possibly lead to the man he was looking for, he followed the directions carefully, only to be lead to an empty warehouse.
"I know I'm early, but there should be someone here." he said. He decided, that while he had the time, he would inspect the warehouse and the surrounding area in case he needed to do something drastic. While investigating, he found a strange boy sitting in the rafters. When Neo tried to talk to him, he was ignored, so he left the boy there, wondering whether the boy was among the living or the dead.

monk115

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quote        
Grey arrived at the warehouse before the specified time. Oh well. I guess I can start off the night by seeing if there are any ghosts around here. As he walked into the building he saw another person. He looked closer and realized it was one of the normal ghosts. It must be a person.

He snuck around the room letting his senses open. He had never gone looking for the ghosts intentionally. They had always just appeared out of nowhere. He didnt find any here at the moment.
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quote        
Earth Star watch other people and going to somewhere else. She wonder if she should wait for this person in charge Cat to speak to her or fallow them.

She is not so sure at all, she fidget a bit with more nervous than ever. She also watch a spirit come and go by now and then. She felt her wings twitch a bit as she looks around. That where she notice the abounded wearhouse! She wonder why they are going in that place but then again she is not sure if she go after the rest of them.

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
After staking out the warehouse, he found a box and sat down on it. Soon enough, people started coming. He particularly noted the man with silver hair entering, as it appeared that he could distinguish between ghosts and humans. "Hmm... I should keep my eye on him, in case anything should happen," he thought to himself.

Urboros

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:28 pm Reply with quote        
Phycs grumbled he had found the right warehouse. He kept to the perimeter of the building backing himself into a corner and settling down on his rear. He pulled out his pipe carefully stuffing it with some of his special herbs. Letting himself relax and watch the other filter into the place.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:42 am Reply with quote        
Startled Lexi took a step back and gasped. "Are you ok?" but the man who had fallen in front of her was already on his way away from her. He was fast, and as soon as she saw him he was taking off.

"Wait," she whispered and ran after him trying to catch up. She followed him for a couple minutes and watched as he entered a warehouse. Wow, perfect, he led her right where she needed to be.

She then walked inside the building herself, and suprisingly she was also early despite the fact she got lost. she had planned to go back out after she found the place but was afraid she would get lost. So she walked over to the place were the man was sitting, who had jumped over her and fell on his face.

"I'm very sorry that I got in your way sir." she tilted her head to the side and thought for a second, it may not have been any of her business but she couldn't help but ask, "Who or what were you running from though?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:11 am Reply with quote        
Earth Star sighs as she decides to catch up to the others.

"Wait for me!! I don't wanna be left behind," she cry out as she decide to fallow those going into the building.

She lets out a sigh as she was again left on her own, she could hear things creaking and making those scarie noises inside the building. Thing like this made her glad part of her body was white so people don't think she scared. As she steps around the place she felt like something was near. She turns around and moves away from something she then bumps into something that made her scream loudly.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" she cried out before bolting away from the hard object.

Of course Earth Star would have to panic after bumping into a beam that was natural apart of the building structer. She sighs as she turns to look to see what was behind her and sighs in relief a bit.

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
Urboros

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:04 pm Reply with quote        
Phycs tilted his head up and looked at the lady.
"my fault, I wan't looking were I was going."
He puffed a bit on the pipe and sighed, letting his tension go. He offered the pipe to the lady.
"running from a drag queen meeting, thought that wear house was this one."
He muttered.
"late to meet steve to, not that steve knows it..."

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:10 pm Reply with quote        
lexi politefully declined the pipe before saying, "Drag queen? What's that? and who is Steve?"

She was confused, what was he talking about?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:06 pm Reply with quote        
Phycs dumped the ash out of the pip and made a circle with it.
"Another were house had a meeting I thought it was the paranormal meeting and it wasn't. It was a group of men dressed up as ladies."
Phycs grumbled he hadn't even realized at first.
"Steve is a ghost I visit, I named him"

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quote        
Lexi blinked a couple times. "Men dressed up as women? That must have been terrifying." she said wide-eyed. "And, you can see ghosts? I didn't know that was possible. Does it or uh he talk to you?" she asked in awe. She didn't know much about this new organization or much about the paranormal for that matter. Except for what she read in books, but that was a good amount different from the real world.