Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic Official Talk About Other Avatar Sites Discussion Thread
Gladde

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:28 am Reply with quote        
Soliel: You have? On Ernya? Shocker XD
I don't post a whole lot so I am often surprised if anyone recognizes me, haha.

I am active on those sites as well, more so for Zan and Kofk. I shall have to try and find you on them later :3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
Soleil;
Why yes, I do. x3
Its online and long distance but its been wonderful. ^^
Hes not into avatar sites, unless you count mmos, cause well they're avatars too. xD

Misa Sai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
Lesse, I have a Gaia; M y Tr ue Li g ht
I go on because people have good characters for me to draw lol. I only really lurk around the art forums. I used to RP a lot, but after I quit the internet for a while, I got out of that. Though I like reading other's RPs. -- For some reason it won't let me post more than this in this post, so that's why I posted twice. ><;
Misa Sai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:01 pm Reply with quote        
TinierMe; xxMisaSaixx I think...
I started there cus of the adorable avis, but it's too hard to make money, and the way the forums are flash based makes me not want to go on xD
Midorea; Misa Sai obviously
I like this place because it's pretty tight knit, but I like fast paced conversations... So I can't wait for this site to get a bit more popular~
I also love that this site uses BBCode because I'm so familiar with it from all my years of Gaia.

I have a neopets but I just recently stopped using. I never understood how their forums worked, and the games don't work as well as they used to, so I ultimately got bored. ><

I hope none of that was against the rules lol.
Mallora

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:45 pm Reply with quote        
I'm on Gaia, anything by Artix Entertainment, Midorea of course and Neopets (if that one counts.) I usually lean more towards pet sites than avatar sites, but I admit Midorea seems like it could be an avatar site that holds my interest now that I know it's more of a social experience than a solo RPG type one.
Illusion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 am Reply with quote        
Rutilus Astrum wrote:
o-o

What's wrong with the people on Solia? I find that they're extremely nice, even though somewhat obnoxious and OMGTEENAGEANGST-y at times.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE!!!! XDDD

I met this really nice girl on there, I find her to be so awesome to talk to and everything but homfg, she got married at the age of 17-18..? And her "husband" is in Afghanistan and uh well she's always angsty angsty about it all of the time! She'll freak out if he doesn't come online to talk to her. Like if he misses a SINGLE day she freaks out. If he says something to her she freaks out. If someone else says something to her she FREAKS out. I mean come on really!? DDDx

So I decided to put space between me and her. I couldn't handle it anymore. I joined Midorea and some other avatar sites for that reason. And out of the new avatar sites I joined I like Midorea the most thus far! ^^ And I'm not just saying that because I'm here right now, trust me. xD

Cuz I also joined Ernya and I felt like I was being ignored on there. My friend told me that the people on there are even more angsty and cliques'. I've been talking to people mostly through my profile on there so far. And I'm like, this is getting me no where really. xD;;

I'm on:
Gaia since 03
Solia since 09
Ernya since like 2-3 days ago
Midorea ditto
Kindom of Knuffle ditto

Most of my history is with Gaia. I liked it a lot at first. Then things just kept going down hill. ^^;;
I like Solia, I'm just not happy with that one girl atm.
Ernya, meh whatever it's not capturing me just yet.
Midorea, I really love you guys here I'm so FREAKING CEREAL! =D <3333
KofK, I like the CG avatars but I'm not sure if I'll be sticking around there much just yet.
miara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:54 am Reply with quote        
I JOINED solia back in 08 but I didn't become active until last September. (What a waste of account spce, right?)
I joined Gaia in like.. 04? I dunno. I used to be in love with Gaia, but I was also like 14, haha. It went down hill pretty fast. I still love Solia but I'm starting to feel a bit more rejected over there. Dunno why, I mean, I never really knew too many people on there but.. Hmm.
And then I'm on here! I love it! I love everybody!
<3
Illusion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:37 am Reply with quote        
Awwww, Mimi~!!! *huggles*
The only place I hang around on any of those sites now adays if I go on them is the art shop forums. I generally sell my soul to the avatar communities. :'D Not really. XD;

However, if you ever want friends on any of the other places just let me know m'kay? c: Solia or Gaia, doesn't matter to me. I think I was 15 when I joined Gaia..? Meh, I don't know anymore. XD;;

Also I hope you don't mind me calling you Mimi. xD;;;; *shot*
miara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:42 am Reply with quote        
=P
I don't mind. <3
Usually people have a hard time shortening it and I'm all "o.o; Mi----ara... Mi... Not that hard."
But Mimi works too.
YAY NICKNAMES!
Illusion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:46 am Reply with quote        
Awesomesauce! x3333
*dances around Mimi* <33333
You can always call me Illu or some other nick names I go by? ouo; x3

I do want to set up an art shop on here too. o.o Though I'm not sure I could bring any customers. xD; I'll have to see..
miara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:38 am Reply with quote        
Ha, I didn't completely VANISH from this thread or anything...
I think you should start an art shop. <3 I'd help you keep it alive! Pinky promise! >w<
Illusion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:54 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah I figured you were busy, we all have lives outside of the internet of course. xD

That would be totally awesome, Mimi~!!!! *huggles* x33
I'll let you know when I get some place opened, how about that? >w<
miara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:49 pm Reply with quote        
It's a deal. <3
Yggdrasil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:44 pm Reply with quote        
I frequent Ernya a lot as well, usually in the RP forum or BS if not the Exchange. I love the site, though I tend to get lazy when events roll around. (I still manage to get it done but verrrry slowly)
Shaelyn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:24 am Reply with quote        
I'm on Gaia, Menewsha, Ernya, Solia, Kinsaki, Crysandrea and here.

There might be more, I can't remember. I only really like a few of them, Ernya being the one I frequent most, but yeah. ^^ I'm trying to get a little more active in all of them, as well as check out some others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next