Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Celebration 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The RP of Fun
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:55 pm Reply with quote        
Sparks lets out a startl cry then smiles as he jumps about then tumbles a bit over his feet. He cries out then goes over to Silver for his motherly loving.

Silver smiles as he strokes the feathers then kiss his forehead.

"Silly baby careful," he said petting him.

"I was taught all dragons are evil and nasty creatures that shouldn't be trusted. Even though that promise peace are those that lie. They smile behind sharp teeth of lies. Their eyes hold powers to keep you in their gaze so you will believe them, so I was taugh as a fawn," he said hanging his head down a bit.

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
Urboros

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:58 pm Reply with quote        
Ferrtin grinned and opened his mouth flashing his teeth.
"I'm afraid my species has teeth like a dog since we prefer more sophisticated foods; my eyes are dim god for hunting in low light areas."
ferrtin chuckled and rubbed his belly.
"better then handing out gold and jewels if you answer a riddle correctly. Come now do not be ashamed of what was taught to you; A hungry dragon is a dangerous one thats all you really need to know."

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:07 pm Reply with quote        
Silver nods his head a bit then he felt his stomach demand food. He moves his bag from his backside to the front before opening the flap area. Hands dig into the bag pulling out some bread loaves and some plants along with a few meat pieces.

Silver yank the meat pieaces away from Sparks, who made a bee line to the meat. He holds the meat above his head as Sparks jumps about trying to get it. He even start to climb on Silver but would fall down a bit.

"Would you like some meat before Sparks here decide to eat it all up," he said looking at Ferrtin.

Urboros

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:10 pm Reply with quote        
Ferrtin shook his head.
"I prefer fresh warm meat, and that small amount would merely whet my appetite." Ferrtin looked back towards his make shift den.
"I have some mushrooms in my den, there is a spring near bye as well."

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quote        
"Ah okay then," he said then toss the meat away.

He watches Sparks run after it and then chew on it. Also started to play with it at the same time.

"Well I wonder from place to place, I have no home. Even with my old herd we didn't stay long in one place. We had one temery home area but we didn't stay long. We long went where the time was really hard. We didn't really go there a lot but it was nice.It was also good for the expecting mothers to have a safe place to have their babies," he said with a smile on his face.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:46 pm Reply with quote        
Ferrtin squinted and brushed his tail over the ground as he listened.
"It seems you follow the same patterns as normal deers do. i follow many reptiles and sleep during the whole winter; of course I fatten up myself first. I'm here to eat food fall is the best time for food."
Ferrtin spotted a shroom growing out of a tree and nibbled on it thoughtfully.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2