Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Celebration 2010
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The RP of Fun
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quote        
Well it time we have an RP cause frankly I can't stand doing a lot of idol chatting and posting to get to our POST GOALS. So they few of us that want to RP come RP have fun!

All the rules of Midorea apply in this RP.

Give a little info about your character here a good example mainly mine.

Username: Silverstar2
Character Name: Silverstar
Sex: Male
Bio: Is a winter deer that has left his homelands and has meet afew intering beings. He went the festiable to find out about a wedding. Now he has set off to see this wedding. He is style shy and quite around those he doesn't know and is still learning much about the world around him. He was chased out of his homelands by his heard for making friends with the ice dragons that hunt them down. He still doesn't trust a lot of people or other begins unless they have four legs like him then he more open to talk.
Image/Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/SilverStar/Silverstar2deerform.png
Other: He hopes to find his friend: Ubroso here and also try to gain some skill improvement on the weapon he carries. He also gain a compaion Gryffion name: Sparks. He also have to keep track of the young Gyffion since it likes to wonder off and explore also bring back kills to him. He will be most likely chasing after his young charge until it gets older.

So there your example you don't have to go all out like I did with mine but that was for an offical RP held by Midorea Mods.

No gives away just something for us that want to do for RP. So allow me the first RP post then all can join in

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quote        
[OOC: Keep OOC chatter to a minum or asking question is good too. Yes I'm also using the SilverStar info for my RP character]

The winds blow down into the nice hills of the humble area where the native sat and eat also gather to have fun. It sound like another festiveable has start again in this area. Streets where pack with people coming and going. Also people selling goods also wears as well to those traveling. The scent of food hit the air to tickle the nose of travelers in the area for this fun time for all in the area. Many different begins and creatures have come for this fun.

Under a large shady tree sat a snow white deer male from the lands up north. Where the might Ice Dragon rule, this one came from a small herd. His blue eyes gaze as he watches the passer by go here and there ingoring him. A stare or two from some but other than that people left him alone. Also near him was a small brown gyrffion chick playing with a large piece of string. The white creature smile and laughs as he the young gyffion check pounce and chase the ribbon around on the around. Sometimes in the air for the young deer would toss it up and move it along the ground. Unlike normal begins he walks on all four and normal stays away from the two leggers and feels more safe for that walk the same way as him. He smiles as he lets the gyrffion play with the ribbion he had saved from his last joureny. This time he need to relax and enjoy himself greatly. His gryffion was doing a great job been the center of attenion.

[OOC: And now the RP posting can begin. Have fun do what you want, make something up and enjoy yourselves]

Urboros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quote        
[ooc: I'm doing a different character, mainly due to the avatar

Username: urboros
Character Name: Ferrtin
Sex: Male
Bio: Ferrtin has been told all his life that he's an evil beast; he's begun to believe that himself. He had tried in the beginning to convince people other wise; the limp in his right leg is testament to that attempt. out of necessity he has filled the role of an evil beast. Feeling no remorse from tricking, swindling, and stealing from others. He's isn't sure if he's killed anybody yet perhaps inadvertently since live stock is easy prey. He loathes most humans, due to the role they've casted for him.
Image/Description: red Asian dragon
Other: his hind right leg has a nasty scar and never healed right so it limps, can be disguised by the asian dragon swagger. Loves eggs, and mushrooms; breath is a gaseous compound mostly of sulfur and anything else he's eaten. ]

Ferrtin nosed his way out of his makeshift den, the ground had been vibrating so much that it had been impossible to sleep. He blinked the air had a bite to it surly he had not slept that long? he flicked his tongue out tasting the air before crawling out to investigate the activity

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
Silver ears twitches a bit as he felt something move. He gets onto his hind quickly and moves a bit away from the tree. As he steps around the area he sniffs at the air with his ears twitching. Tail twtiching behind him as he moves about the area. Eyes turns onto Spark as he bounces about with the ribbion claps into his jaws. Silver watches Spark roll around in the ground with it before getting tangle up into.

"Come here my child, something is off today in the air. Something is strange," he said as he starts to work the ribbon out of the gyrffion claws.

Urboros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
Ferrtin's ears pricked and he tasted the air again griffin, he snorted. Natural enemies so says the humans, no it really boiled down to griffin eggs being delicious and large; he had no interest in eating or fighting an adult griffin in fact both mature species can live well together. He wormed his way around a tree and poked his out. Eyes blinking it was much to bright. He heard something and he was going to investigate it carefully.

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
Silver finish untangling his pet when he felt something watching them. He got up quickly over his pet and looks around with his eyes, ears and smelling.

"Something here Sparks, stay under me," he said as he looks around.

Ears flicker to the smallest of sounds in the area. His eyes scans the area before feelign Sparks move about under him then bounce about around under the tree. He sighs softly watching the little one run around, he walks over towards Sparks.

"Come here Sparks, I think I shall get you something to eat. Maybe final get you to kill it on your own. So you stop playing with it and eat it. Without me having to kill it for you," he said towards the chick who look up at him.

Urboros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quote        
Ferrtin hissed a human?! he would have to move again those dratted pests he just wanted to be left alone. He crept closer taking care not to make the usual racket of walking with his long tail. He could see a small griffin, he paused one that small should be with its mother yet. He flicked his tongue out there was no other griffin scent in the area, there was an unusual musk scent but it didn't link to anything he'd encounter before.

"little one, little one, why are you here?" He cooed at it in his raspy voice.

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
Silver back away a bit, "WHO there," he said as he quickly picks up Sparks in his arms.

His urge to run away was strong now since he didn't see what was near them. His tail flicker a bit behind him as he tested the air area with his smell along with his ears moving to ear things around him. Spraks squirm and wiggle in Silver arm to be let down, but Silver tighten his grip on his baby.

"Who there, who are you? As for me I'm Silverstar, and I'm not alone. Sparks with me, " he said softly but somewhat with confidence in his voice.

Urboros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
Ferrtin grumped griffin had been snatched away from his line of site. Now a loud voice was bothering him.

"What are you? I can not match your scent. I am Ferrtin."

Ferrtin grounded out, still wearing out the kinks in his voice. not speaking in forever has its tolls. He closed his eyes again and dropped his tail out into view.

"forgive me if I do not bound out to greet what ever you are, time has told me sticks and stone do hurt, and words forever burn."

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:17 pm Reply with quote        
Silver ears lower hearing that one speaking of words hurting.

"I to have felt that, my own herd drove me out for making friends of Ice Dragons. I'm SilverStar, I'm Winter begin of the north where Ice Dragon roam and my clans live all in woods. We are winter begins that live in forest and dwell there all year long," he said gentle.

He lowers himself onto the ground and lets Sparks play about the tree with the ribbion in it jaws.

"I'm not two legs, I'm four legs if you are wondering. I don't trust those easy with two, for they might try and ride me. There young have no manners when running by and snatching fur out of my rump either," he said looking back at his rear.

His coat was growning back but it still had patches where kids had snatch fur out and took of with it. He hated human children a lot with their stickie hands and well their hands in general he hated.

Urboros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
Ferrtin poked his head out from the brush, indeed four legs. Deciding that it was safe enough He waddled out from the tree coverage.

"just to let you know I'm an evil satanical beast that strives to destroy what every man holds near and dear. yes I'm talking about chicken coops."

Ferrtin quipped as he managed his body in a semi sitting state, He watched the griffin closely.

"It was abandoned? I've heard rumors for other fauna that humans have begun hunting the griffins as well, shame they are truly holy beasts after all."
Ferrtin could not keep the scorn out of his voice, humans assigning alignments without asking.

[ooc-bed time]

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:13 am Reply with quote        
Silverstar stares at the dragon before him, he didn't know what to do but he head Spark cry. He sighs looking at the little one before getting that ribbion untangle from Spark body again.

He pets the little one then looks at the dragon.

"No, no human killed Sparks parents. His own mother abounded him due to his wing was broken. So I took a risk to take him in as my own. His wing has heal nicely and now I"m trying to teach him how to hunt. As fo flying I can't do that. I do touch his wings and move them up and down, so he might want to try." He looks over at the baby that had bring him a lot of joy.

Urboros

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:30 am Reply with quote        
"griffin chicks don't learn to fly until the primaries are grown in; take him to a duck pond have him chase the ducks for food he'll fly soon enough."
Ferrtin flicked off a patch of dry scales before scenting the air again.
"do you know what is causing the ruckus?"

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quote        
Silver nods his head then looks around then lays his ears a bit down towards the noise.

"It some sort of party going on, with a lot of people also children," he said with his ears lower towards the side of his head.

He stares at the scale that Ferrtin toss aside, he picks up and over looks at it. He always likes to look at the different dragon scales that he has come across. He admire the bright colors before placing it back onto the ground.

Sparks notice this action and decide the scale would be his new play thing and take off with it running around the tree.

Urboros

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quote        
Ferrtin looked at the griffin, he dropped his tail on top of it covering it with the bristles and fur. He lifted his tail back up and gave the griffin a good nudge with his nose.
"havoc would have been a better name; little bundles of energy"

Ferrtin got up from his haunches and paced around silverstar. A gathering of humans sounded revolting, but humans rarely ventured into thick woods like these.
"I have heard of creatures such as yourself in the far north, I passed them off as fairy tales. Perhaps you've been told about things like me?"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2  Next