Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:24 pm Reply with quote        
Aimi blinked "Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to start a fight" Tears welled in her eyes and she ran outa the lunch room "I'm so sorry" She ran and ran, she had finally gotten nearly off school grounds when she finally stopped. she sniffled and leaned against a tree rubbing her nose. "Im a useless cat" she cried "All I ever do..All I ever do is start fights"

Momiji looks at the pup and tohru. "I thought Memebers of the same sex could hug! or was she under to much stress" momiji put his finger to his chin in thought looking up cutely. "And where do you think Aimi ran off too?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
"....Looks as though our so called God forgot to mention the family reject," mumbled Kichii. The puppy jumped down from Tohru's arms and began walking off. "I'm going to go talk to Ami or whatever her name is. I'm going to make sure she understands that this ain't her fault. Don't follow me mouse boy."

Yuki glared at his younger sister before helping Tohru up. Yasu turned to the rabbit and sighed. "Kichirou...is a lot different than the rest of the cursed members. No one can hug her, even other cursed members, or else she turns. She hates to be reminded about it, so that was probably why she left."

"Don't worry about her turning back," smiled Tsuba. "That collar around her neck makes her clothes disappear when she turns and they reappear when she turns back. She'll be fine."

Yasu looked in the general direction of where the dog and cat went off to. "Kichii hates most of the family, but generally takes a liking to cats. It is probably because she's treated just as bad if not a bit worse," the bat turned to look at the rat through his shades. "I'd be careful Yuki. Kichii's smart and dangerous. I'm convinced that Tohru is safe, but you and the rest of the Zodiac are in her line of fire. I don't know what happened to get her to hate Kyou as well, but she doesn't like him at all. I'd watch my back if I were you cousin."

"I'll be sure to let everyone know then," Yuki nodded to the taller boy. Tohru took all this in with a worried face. Kichii didn't seem dangerous, just angry.

"What happened exactly to make her hate everyone so much?" she asked. "I know that she wasn't treated as kindly as everyone else, but why is she so angry?"

Yasu opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the bell. "...If you haven't been told why by tomorrow at lunch, then I'll tell you," he said before grabbing Tsuba's hand and walking off to class. "We have to get to class."

Tohru turned to Yuki for an explanation, but he had already began walking away. "We'll talk about it later Ms.Honda," He said quickly when she had ran up to catch him. She frowned, but nodded and went to class. She was worried about the two girls outside though.

-------------With Kichii----------------------

The puppy ran about looking for Aimi. She eventually found the girl crying some ways away. Kichii ran up to the girl, panting a little from the exercise. "Oi!"

Not gaining a reaction, Kichii tried again. "Hey. Hey. Stop. Hey."

Getting annoyed, Kichii got on her hind legs and placed her front paws on the girl's legs, adding just enough pressure to dig her claws just enough into the flesh to be felt but not to break the skin. She then nipped at Aimi's skirt and tugged to gain her attention.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:02 am Reply with quote        
Aimi stopped at looked down at Kichii. "I'm so sorry" was all she could say. She fell to her knees. "I didn't mean to start a fight I really didn't."

Kyo stopped and listened. "Whats all this racket about?" he looked back at the girl and pup. "Ahh hell really??" Kyo stomped over to them "What the hells goin' on here?" Aimi looked at the orange haired boy and blushed. "Kichii why are you a dog?"

"Its my fault, I am so sorry" Aimi looked down. "I caused a fight and and"

~~~~momiji~~~~~

Momiji looked around and then smiled. "Tohru you wanna go to the sohma hot springs again soon?? Why don't we all go?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:59 pm Reply with quote        
Kichii glared at Kyo before turning to the blushing cat. "Would you shut up about that? You didn't start anything. I did. I saw an opening to get that rat I must call my brother riled up, so I went and did it. Stop crying, kick me in the side if it makes you feel better, and get on with your life. My transforming was because Tohru wanted to stop me from beating the shit out of the lousy rat. If it is anyone's fault, it is mine, hers, or Yuki's. Take your pick. I'm just gonna blame Yuki though."

The pup turned then to Kyo. "Long time no see ya bloody cat. Please make me take you off my hit list by telling me you've either landed a hit on Yuki if not have at least made him slightly miserable. I'll do the kick puppy look if needed," She stated while moving to sit on Aimi's knees. "I still do not forgive you for yelling at me when we were kids. I mean, I'm treated just as shitty as you are."

---------------With Tohru--------------------

The brown haired girl grinned. "That sounds like a wonderful idea Momiji. We can invite Kichii and her friends along with Aimi. I hope those two are ok, they've been gone for a while," Tohru's tone turned worried. "Come to think of it, I haven't seen Kyo-san around. I know he came with us, but then he just disappeared."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:31 am Reply with quote        
Aimi whipped her eyes with the back of ehr hand and just nodded and then looked up at Kyo. "Y-Your a zodiac member too?"

Kyo felt his hair bristle "Ya what of it" he crossed his arms and closed his eyes. "Ah, hell...." he looked at Kichii "And no i haven't laid a hand on that dam rat yukki yet... I will though, went off to do more training." he had a winners smirk on his face. Kyo looked back to Aimi. You must have the curse to...what animal are you?"

Aimi looked down "I-I'm the cat.."

"Is this some kinda joke? What are you a Year of the cat fan girl?" He yelled at Aimi. She sat there with her head down "Seriously, your a year of the cat then you should be more bitter about it! I mean who in their-" he blinks as she started to cry again. "ah hell, just forget it" he said as he ran off.

--Momijo---
He smiles and giggles "yay! it will be so much fun Tohru, you'll see And maybe we can sing again yaya!! that be so much fun wouldn't it!" he said happily his eyes nright and excited.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:47 am Reply with quote        
"And people say I'M the jack ass," mumbled the pup. Kichii jumped off of Aimi's lap as she transformed back, leaning back to crack her bones back in place. "But he's a bit right though. You might do well with a back bone. Not everything is your fault, and you don't need to cry all the time. I used to do that a lot when I was younger, but it never did anything for me. No matter how much I cried, I was still the out cast. I was still hated by my brothers and was meant to be Akito's little bitch. But you know what I did? I decided that I would show everyone that I make who I am, not some family bull shit. I did some shit that labeled me even more of an outsider that Kyo. But you know what? I didn't cry, I laughed. I laughed as I was dragged out and I laughed when my parents disowned me. I laughed when Akito yelled at me but got too scared to hurt me when I proved that I would fight back. I used to believe in what they told me, but I don't anymore. I have bigger and better plans. Dogs may be loyal to a fault, but they still have one nasty bite."

The girl turned back to the other on the ground. "Get up. Stand up. Move your legs and walk. You have a pretty good pair, use them."

Kichii then walked off and left Aimi there to her thoughts. 'I seem to have changed my plans quite a bit. Wonder how fast rumors spread here?'

-------Tohru---------

"It sure would!" the girl grinned. 'and I might be able to understand this weird thing with Kichii and the others while we're at it. Maybe even fix things too.'

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:54 am Reply with quote        
Kiyo groaned as he walked and spoted tohru momiji and the rest of the group. "kyo-kyo!" momiji said as he ran to Kyo. Kyos fist went to thr rabbits head and he moved hims knuckles.
"I am no in the mood for this you little brat" Kyo said.
"AWW Tohru Kyo's hurting mee!" Momiji cried.
"Aw shut up" Kyo stopped and looks at the wall. "Theres a new girl Iguess, says she has the curse Like us, been sayin she is the cat" he tried to keep his tone mono.
Momiji smiles "Oh, hats Aimi, she's so cute sin't she Kyo" Kiyo blinked at Momiji.
"You know you dumb rabbit your getting on my nerves...." Momiji only smiled and then looked at Tohru and group.
"Yeah! so, so we will go to Sohma Hotsprings this weekend. Ya, Ya it will be so much fun!"

~~~~~~Aimi~~~~~~

Se sat there in silence. "Get up. Stand up. Move your legs and walk. You have a pretty good pair, use them." She gripped her skirt. Finally she wiped the tears from her face and stood up. "I was fine til I moved here" She complained to herself. "I had my friends...."" she sighs and walks to the others in silence.she glared at the school. "Well there are others like me here i guess...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:10 pm Reply with quote        
"We should go ask Yasu and his friends if they could go first Momiji," Tohru spoke softly.

"Did you see Kichii there? She went looking for Aimi-san earlier but never came back," The brown haired girl asked the cat.

"We really should get going to class..." mumbled the rat. Today had not been a good day. Not with Kichii there.

-------------Kichii---------

Kichii walked into the building and strolled into her classroom. Yasu and Tsuba glanced up from where they were, a seat was open next to Yasu near the window. The teacher looked over at the girl confused.

"I got lost from the bathroom," She stated simply. The teacher nodded and had her sit next to Yasu. She simply drowned out the teacher's ramblings, Geometry wasn't hard for her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:42 pm Reply with quote        
Kyo growled "How the hell should I know? I saw her talking to that Wanna be cat and then I walked off" he crossed his arms and then sighed. "Besides, That stupid dog likes to egg people on more than I do"
Momiji looked at Kyo. "Kyo thats so mean!" Momiji then turned to Tohru "Yes, yes we need to ask yasu and the others"

~~Aimi~~

Weakly gets up and leans against a tree. She sighs heavily her hair falling over her shoulders. She looked at the building and sighs. "I better get to class I suppose..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:09 pm Reply with quote        
"um...is there something between you two?" asked Tohru, concerned for her friend Kyo. "It seems as though everyone has an issue with Kichii."

"We can ask them after school, Momiji. Unless one of us has class with them later on," Tohru smiled. After quick goodbyes, she ran off to class

----------Kichii-----------

Kichii spent the class period rethinking her plan. There were a number of people on her black list, Yuki and Ayame being near the top. She played with her collar as she glared out the window. She would go after her 'God' later. After she'd made the main zodiac miserable. They would regret ever shunning her when all she wanted was their company.

'They had no right to push me out like that. All I wanted was to be there. I know I couldn't be hugged, but just being there would have been enough. This damn collar enables Akito-teme to touch me and keeps my clothes, but I'd rather never be hugged at all. I'll be happy once he's gone,' she grinned as she thought about the many ways for Akito to die. 'A is for Akito who fell down the stairs. B is for he who was assulted by bears...' she chuckled.

"Shoma-san, the one near the window. Could you tell the class the answer to the problem?" asked the teacher, who had noticed her daydreaming.

Kichii glanced at the problem. "The limit goes on forever, so it is infinity."

"Correct." The teacher went back to teaching as the dog went back to daydreaming. Not hard at all.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:23 am Reply with quote        
Aimi sat through her vlass attentive and thoughtful. History ws her faverite subject after all. She smiled as she toook notes and answered questions . She pulled out asmall note book as she pulled it up early. 'my zodiac book' She smiled to herself. it had doodles and notes and wishes. she smiled as she read it. hoping.
``Kyo``

Kyo growled as he kicked the tree "Ah forget this, I don't need to be here." e He thought slently to himself He looked at the classrooms. "That Dam rat has it so easy!" Kyo could feel his anger rising. "And that stupid Girl, some year of the cat fangirl." his hands curled into fists and he got an annoyed expression on his face. "I could have been maybe to rough, Guess I should apologizes to her later. Kyo kicked the tree again and stomped off "I'm just gonna go home...."

~~momiji~~

"Ohhhh I know I know!!!"
"Sit down Momiji" the teacher growls.
Momiji pouted "Aw but you never call on me Mrs. Tsubasa"
She pushes her glasses up. "Well Momiji then tell me the answer"
Momiji gives teh biggest smile "It was based on a yearly calender to help try to tell peoples traits"
The teacher nodded "You can sit down now Momiji"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:28 am Reply with quote        
The rest of the day went by uneventful and soon, the school bell rang to signal the freedom from teachers and lessons for the day. The trio got up and exited their history class, walking together out of the school to go home.

------------

Tohru met up with the rest of the group. She smiled when she saw Momiji.

"Hi Momiji! Did you get the chance to talk to Aimi and the others about going to the hot springs?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:21 pm Reply with quote        
mommiji nods with a big smile "Uh-huh" he smiles with his hands behind his back and he rockes on his toes "And she was all for it yaya!!!!" he smiles and looks around "Hey tohru would it be ok if I hug you! no ones around"

Kyo came up behind momijji and rubbed his fist into his hair "Dam Rabbit, your gonna get us in trouble"

"Ouucchh!! Tohru kyos hurting me!!"

Aimmi stopped at the end of the hall and then smiled weakly before walking up to them. "So when are we going to these hotsprings?"

Kyo looked at her and growled "Why is she coming with us?"

"I'm sorry Kyo I didn't know you were the only cat allowed" Sparks flew back and fourth from thier eyes and momiji stood back.

"Well what if I am Huh? What you gonna do about it girly!"

"Girly are you kidding me Mr. Puddy Tat!" Aimi growled back.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
"Please, stop fighting...." Tohru pleaded.

"Knock it off Kyou, your making Ms.Honda upset you stupid cat," Yuki said as he glared at the orange haired male.

"Momiji, have you seen Kichii-chan, Tsuba-san or Yasu-san?" Tohru asked the rabbit. She didn't bother asking anyone else since they'd just fight and try to convince her against asking the repeated dog to join in on their weekend trip.

--------------

Tsuba smacked his forehead and stopped mid-step. "Aw crap. I forgot my notebook at school."

Yasu and Kichirou stopped. "Should we go back with you?" asked the older bat.

Tsuba shook his head. "No, it is alright. I'll go back and get it. You take Kichirou home. I'll meet you guys at home." The blue eyed boy smiled, gave Yasu a kiss on his cheek, ruffled Kichii's hair [earning him a glare] and then ran back to the school.

--------------

"There it is!" Tsuba grinned as he held up his notebook in his hands. 'No detention for me~! No detention for me~!'

Tsuba walked down the hallway with a smile. He soon heard arguing. Curious, he looked around the corner and saw Yuki and the others.

"Hey guys! What are you all still doing here?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:48 am Reply with quote        
"Tsuba!" momiji ran up to tsuba and stopped on his toes feet together rock back and forth. "We are going to go to Sohma Hotsprings ya,ya! Ad, And" He pu his finger to his cheek cutely "Tohru and I wondered if you would go too"

Aimi looked at Momiji and the other member of the zodiac curse. Momiji was such a happy person, envy and sadness washed over her. I wish I could be that happy she hung down her head.

Kyo froze "Hey Wanna be cat why are you looking down, look up"

Aimi kept her head down.

"i said look up" Kyo lifter her chin gently "You know, if you keep looking down, you wont see whats ahead of you"

Aimi blushed and smiled a bit "The cat is being nice"

"Kyo stepped back blinked and grummbled "Ya well don't get use to it wanna be cat" he stommped over to tohru and the others as they waited for Tsuba's answer walking by yuki and freezing looking at him cooly "Don't say it stupid rat. . ." And with that kyo walked away down the sidewalk "I'll see you guys back at the house" he gave a short quick wave as he walked away.

Aimi sighed and walked over to the others.