Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
At lunch, Yuki was glaring heatedly at his sister. The damn brat was nothing but trouble. He wasn't stupid, he knew she hated everyone and did not doubt for a moment that she was planning something to harm Tohru in order to get to the family. He just didn't know what.

Meanwhile, Yasu and the three other teens were sitting at another table near-by. Yasu and Tsuba couldn't believe how tame Kichii was being. The tomboy had even let Tohru play with her hair, something that usually meant death to any who dared.

"...So, Tohru was it? Um......hi," Tsuba really wasn't sure how to deal with this new development.

"Hello," Tohru returned the greeting with a smile. "Kichii-chan sure likes ramen. Tastes better home-made right?" The onigiri giggled at her new friend as she actually smiled and nodded with noodles hanging out of her mouth.

The smile alone was enough to throw the boys for a loop. Yasu was able to recover first. "You sure have a talent for taming our family. Kichirou never smiles."

"Really? Maybe all she needs is someone to be nice for nothing in return," her smile never faltered and she patted Kichii's head like one would a puppy.

"You're not uncomfortable hanging with the family's reject and two gays?" Tsuba asked quietly, but enough to be heard by the other girl. Yasu comforted his boyfriend as Tohru gave a soft smile.

"It doesn't bother me one bit. I don't much care for any reason to convince me otherwise," This statement rewarded Tohru with relieved grins and Kichii smiling again.

"I'm Tsubame, but everyone calls me Tsuba. I'm the swallow. Next to me is Yasu, he's the bat. We along with Kichii live with Arata, he's an anteater. I hope we'll be friends!" The now energetic boy smiled.

"I do too Tsuba. With you and with everyone else," grinned Tohru.

'Yasu and Tsuba have tried to be friendly to me too. So they can be friends with Tohru too. Yuki and everyone else are another story all together,' thought the dog as she drank some broth.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
aimi sighed as she walked out readu for lunch, she needed to get to know the people here. she was deing having no friends around her. she sighed as she heard her stomach growl again. she had the appitight of the cat that was fr sure. she looked around waiting for something to occure. waiting to see someone like her. she could scence it. she just couldnot see it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:30 am Reply with quote        
Kichii looked around the cafeteria behind her. She sent her own glare at her brother and the family that were staring at her before looking around again. She then spotted Aimi, but having not known her made her just stare when she felt as though she should know the other. She eventually turned back to her group.

"...and that's why Arata never lets me go to the market alone." Kichii stared at the chatty Tsuba, who was sharing their personal lives with Tohru, who was listening and adding her own stories.

"My mom had an experience similar to that. She never gave me all the details. Do you have anything to share, Kichirou?" Asked the motherly girl next to the reject. Kichii shook her head, then turned around to make faces at her brother who hadn't stopped glaring at her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:35 am Reply with quote        
Aimi noticed her staring and silently sat down. Perhaps if she just ignored it then the feeling would go away. She let out a heavy sigh as she fiddled her fingers. "This blows" She muted. She wanted to make friends, but with her best friends now miles away... She sighed heavily. A small blon d boy sat at her table.
"Hi I'm Momiji" He said happily. Aimi looked at him.
"I'm Aimi" She said quitly.
"Aimi why dont you come hang out with me and my family?" Momiji asked. Aimi shook her head.
"I couldnt But thank you Momiji..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
"Kichirou, please stop antagonizing your brother," sighed Tsuba. Kichii stared blankly at him before turning back around and flipping her brother the bird with both hands. "Kichirou!"

Yuki stared in disbelief at the crude gesture his younger sister displayed to him. Even more so when she made a face to accompany the gesture. She then turned around and continued what she was doing with her group until the bell rang for class.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:23 pm Reply with quote        
"Yuki!!" Momiji said as he skipped over to the other sohma's. "Theres a girl, I think well, she seems like one of us" momiji smiled and spun around pointing at Aimi "her, her! do you see her yuki?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:24 pm Reply with quote        
Yuki chose to ignore his sister in favor of looking in the direction Momiji was pointing. He looked at Aimi, trying to figure out if he knew her or not.

"Yes Momiji, I see her. I do not know if she has our condition, but I do know that I've never seen her before," replied the rat.

Meanwhile, Kichii turned back to her group when the rat chose to ignore her. She instead chose to see if she could find something to throw at him or something. To her disappointment, there wasn't anything to her liking.

"Hey, Yasu? Do you sense that?" asked Tsuba, suddenly. Tohru looked in confusion at the couple, Kichii deciding to inform her friend (she liked the idea of that already).

"Those cursed are able to, for lack of better words, sense other cursed members when they're within the same area. I felt it earlier too, when I noticed the girl sitting alone behind us."

"Perhaps a formal greeting would be in order?" Suggested the quiet bat.

"You can. I'm not," stated the younger dog. She closed her eyes and went into deep thought while the rest of the group talked amongst themselves on weither or not to go over to the lone female.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:18 pm Reply with quote        
Momiji smiled "I say we do it. What harm could it do?" Momiji smiled "And I can always run up and hug her! If she is like us I wont turn right?"
♪♪♪♥♪♪♪♪

Aimi felt as if she was being watched but dared not to look up to se eif she was right about it. Instead she gathered her stuff and stood up from the table. She could sense and uneasy motive in the air. and she really wanted to avoid any uneasyness.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:57 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, please refrain in case it turns out she isn't, ok? We wouldn't want to be removed from the school and all," Yuki smiled at the rabbit and moved to go to the girl but froze when he saw that his sister's group (and Tohru) had gotten up to talk to the girl. Stupid mutt.

Kichii followed Tohru as the girl followed the two boys that went to greet Aimi. Tsuba stepped in front of the girl with a friendly smile.

"Hello. I'm Tsubame, but everyone calls me Tsuba. This is Yasu and our cousin Kichirou, we're from the Sohma family. This is our friend Honda Tohru," Tsuba motioned to each of the four there as he named them. Yasu bowed his head in greeting, Kichii recrossed her arms and closed her eyes, and Tohru grinned friendly and offered a greeting.

"I know this may seem strange, but would it be alright with you if we asked you a quick question in private?" asked Yasu.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quote        
Mmijji readied himself to jump up amd hug her.

Aimi grimiced. they seemed nice enough nd she felt they were like her. "er..ok" she said

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:36 pm Reply with quote        
Seeing the all too familiar stance his cousin has taken, Yuki readied himself to grab the rabbit in case he actually went trough with the hug.

Yasu nodded before leading her and the group a short ways away from the other students. He then turned to Aimi, "Does anything strange happen when you are hugged by males? Something dealing with animals?"

"The bat's asking if you're cursed to bear an animal spirit and can't be hugged by who ever can't because if they do then you turn into an animal," Clarified the dog rather bluntly, arms still crossed.

"Kichii!" Tsuba hissed at the dog's cold tone. Kichii just shrugged and leaned back while Tohru tried to comfort them all.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
Aimi nodded weakly. "Yea... I get hugged I noticed I turn into a cat" She looks down her eyes seeming to get lost . She thought of her last school. Those kids all knew. She don't know if they remembered. she went to so many schools.

Momiji suddenly giggled "So I can hug you then!!!" He jumped up hugging Aimi. She gasped in surprise. then ahe looked to the group.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:24 pm Reply with quote        
Yuki walked into view. "So eager for hugs, Momiji," he sighed, not annoyed, more like stating a friendly fact.

Yasu and the group (minus Kichii) nodded to the two in greeting. Tsuba then turned to Aimi, "I'm the sparrow. I know, ironic given my name. The guy with the shades is the bat, which explains why he wears them. The brooding girl behind us is a repeat, the dog to be exact. Her names Kichii."

"I'm Yuki, the rat," introduced Yuki. "The brown haired girl is Honda Tohru. She isn't a cursed member, but she knows about the curse and accepts us."

Tohru smiled at Aimi. "I do not see any reason not to, you're all nice people."

Kichii remained silent, now glaring daggers into her brother's head. 'Nice' wasn't what she'd use for most of them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:38 pm Reply with quote        
Aime shuffled nervously and then momijji let go smiling "See, see, see" he giggled. Aime looked silently. and then looked at yuki. "So...is it like the legend then...did the rat really trick the cat?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:47 pm Reply with quote        
Yuki stared at the girl, a bit bristled. "Only if the cat was foolish enough to believe it, I guess."

"Incorrect," stated Kichii. "The rat is an over jealous prick who takes joy in the misfortune and pain of others. It is just like it to play such a dirty trick."

Tohru frowned and tried to change the subject, but was cut off by Yuki.

"Well the dog is just a useless mutt who cheats, lies, and is nothing but a violent beast that should be kept on a very short leash," came the bitter reply by the snowy-haired boy.

"Rats are dirty and carry diseases," Kichii didn't miss their established beat.

"Dogs are too prone to disease to be of importance. Their bodies are too frail to handle such simple viruses," Yuki glared at his younger sibling, his tone growing harsher and bitter.

"Actually, Dogs are..." Tsuba tried to intervene before things got messy. Kichii was not someone you'd want to anger.

"If I remember correctly, Rats were the reason so many Europeans died in the Black Plague," Kichii smirked as her brother bristled.

"It wasn't our- the rat's fault. It was the fleas," he stated through clutched teeth.

"You still killed people. Thousands. Murderer," Kichii grinned even more sadistically. Tohru looked between the feuding siblings in order to determine which would strike first. The sparrow and the bat were doing the same, just getting into position to tackle who ever moved first.

Yuki glared at his sister for a long moment. Then he grinned down at her. "And yet, I have more respect in this family then you do, 'man's best friend.' Kinda sad really."

The grin fell from Kichii's face as she screamed and ran at her brother with murderous intent. Being the closest to the girl, Tohru grabbed the enraged dog and held her close. That was when a puff of smoke surrounded the two.

When the smoke disappeared, Tohru was seated on the floor. In her lap, was a small, silver furred puppy that was anything but pleased. There weren't any clothes around, and the pup wore a collar that glowed slightly. The puppy in question was growling in anger at the silver haired male in front of her.