Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
Fruits Baskets Role-play
All stalkers / RPers Welcome!

WARNINGS
Over use of Fan Characters and some Original Character torture later on. Also some BL.
Dislike? Then don't read!

Main Characters
Yuki - ninjamaos
Tohru - Pupnutie
Akito (Is a boy in this RP) - ninjamaos
Kyo - nocturnalxpulse
Shigure - Kaitoku
Ayame - ninjamaos
Kisa - Open
Haru Open
Ritsu - Open
Kagura - Open
Kazuma - Open
Momijii - nocturnalxpulse
Hiro - Open
Hatori - Open
Rin - Open

Please refer to next post on Fan Characters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
Plot: We are going off of the main one from Furuba with little side plots here and there. Obviously, there will be major differences and the use of Fan Characters will add some spice.

Rules:

1. No God Moding.
2. Obey Midorea's Rules and ToS.
3. Swearing is all good. But don't do it to the point where it's in every sentence your character says.
4. Be literate.
5. It's PG - 13. If you wanna go nuts with each other, use your emails.
6. Violence, Comedy and Romance (As long as it's not cheesy) is encouraged but again, must be kept at PG-13 level.
7. Try not to make your characters too overpowering or Mary-su / Gary-Stu. Go to Wikipedia for a Mary-su generator to check. If it turns out that your character is one, please edit.
8. Respect other RPers and their characters.
9. Do not take any other person's character over unless you have their permission, especially with the Original Characters.
10. Absolutely no one liners. I can tolerate it to some degree, but not a lot.
11. If you are asked to change,edit, etc. any of your posts, please do so. In addition, those who ask others to change their post will have to give a good reason to. "Just cause" doesn't cut it.

Most important..have fun!

Please PM me if you want to join or both of us if there are any questions so we do not clutter up the board. Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved for a later use

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quote        
For Fan Characters, Please use this Profile Skeleton:

Name:
Meaning?: (Behindthename.com is a big help for this)
Owned by: (Put your Username please.)
Zodiac: (If they have one or whatever their curse animal is)
Hair:
Eyes:
Cloths:
Personality:
Bio:

Also, Please PM me the profiles so I can post them up.

Fan Characters:

Name: Yasu Sohma
Meaning?: Peaceful.
Owned by: Pupnutie
Zodiac: Bat
Hair: Long, usually in a ponytail. Dark in color, think Black - gray.
Eyes: dark purple.
Cloths: rather traditional cloths, not flashy at all, and Shades during the day.
Personality: Traditional, shy, quiet.
Bio: Yasu is skilled in martial arts and turns into a bat when hugged by the opposite sex. Lucky for him, he is in love with his distant cousin and fellow cursed member, Tsubame. Another boy. Luckily, the two lives with Arata for counsiling and have long since learned to depend on either each other or themselves and no one else. Yasu often is mistaken as stuck up or grumpy because of his shyness, but those who give him a chance can see he isn't as dark as he first appears. He is like a brother to Kichirou and tries to be there for her so she wont continue to self destruct. He was also raised by Arata.

Name: Tsubame Sohma
Meaning?: Swallow (bird)
Zodiac: Swallow (haha)
Hair: up to his shoulders when wet, but it is messy when dry so his brown hair looks much sorter.
Eyes: Green
Cloths: Lots of rather childish outfits, bright colors (especially green), and often is up to date on fashion (unlike his significant other)
Personality: Bubbly and friendly, but with a bit of trust issues, he is almost like a male version of Tohru.
Bio: Tsuba (as many call him) is a sweet boy with rather bad parents. They didn't want him cause of the curse, so they handed him off to Arata, who he once thought was his dad. He met Yasu growing up and fell in love when they were both about to enter middle school. They have been inseperable ever since. Tsuba is a lot like Tohru in Actions and in Personality, but he is better at school and not as good as she is in cooking. He and Yasu live with Arata and are going with Kichirou to the school Yuki and friends go to as to be support for Kichirou's fragile mind.

Name: Arata Sohma
Meaning?: Fresh; new
Zodiac: Ant Eater
Hair: gray short messy hair with black stripes that are natural with a few brown strands here and there.
Eyes: Gray - Brown
Cloths: Vary traditional. His only other outfit is one he wears to counsiling meetings.
Personality: Caring, Fatherly, and logical.
Bio: Arata is an ant eater and has no "Other" yet. He too is traditional and works as a doctor / therapist / caretaker. He raised Yasu and Tsuba as children and has housed Kichi-chan ever since an indecent at the main house during New years. Arata also talks to the other cursed members if they need help dealing with the emotional / mental overload the curse brings. He is currently Kichirou's main caretaker and is just starting to make breakthroughs with her living with them.

Name: Kichirou Sohma ((*Edited*))
Meaning?: "Good Luck son." Used here as a statement of sarcasm since she has very bad luck.
Age: 15 but is very smart and has skipped grades. So now she is in High school with Yuki and crew.
Zodiac: Dog repeat.
Hair: The same gray-purple hair that Yuki has (Anime). It is in a similar style as when he had it when he was small, but her bangs covers one eye. The eye it covers tend to change since she tends to brush her bangs in different directions.
Eyes: The left eye is Gold and the right is Violet. It is an issue done by being a repeat.
Cloths: Mostly dark ones like Akito wears. She also wears a dog collar that she hates with a passion.
Personality: Dark and mentally unstable. She has very few friends and is very violent.
Bio: Kichirou is a dog repeat and for that is treated just as bad if not worse than the cat by the main zodiac members. She is Yuki and Ayame's little sister. Her transformation is different due to the fact she changes into a puppy with a collar and then has cloths on as long as she wears the collar Akito made for her. The other difference is that she transforms regardless of the gender, causing her to be home schooled until recently. She lives with Arata due to her fragile mental state. She hates most of her family, especially her brothers and Kyo, for treating her based purely on something she had no say in. She is kept away from the main 14 members (The zodiac + Kyo and Akito) because she tends to become violent and homicidal. She has a "Black" side that she has no control over. Arata has ruled that the real Kichii-chan (Her pet name) has locked herself away in order to protect herself from the hatred of the family. She goes to the school Yuki and crew goes to and goes out of her way to make them miserable. She once tried to kill Akito when she was young after hearing him beat Yuki one night. Her attack and outburst during the New Year Banquet lead her to be in Arata's care.

Name: Aimi
Meaning?: beatiful song
Owned by: nocturnalxpulse
Zodiac: cat
Hair: She has very pail blond hair
Eyes: her eyes are grey blue
Cloths: she often wears baggy pands and white shirts, rarily wears dresses or skirts, and prefers male uniforms at school.
Personality: Aimi is a young an dyouthful girl, never being able to get close to boys she has made herself popular with girls. she stands tall and proud as the cat would, but hides in her shell of shyness when she is around a member of the opposite sex.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:47 am Reply with quote        
Name:Lisa Sohma
Meaning?: I didn't think of one.
Owned by: Kaitoku
Zodiac: Canary
Hair:Gold
Eyes:Silver
Cloths:normally wears comfortable jeans.
Personality:Protective of Kisa. Can go black. Loves to dress up Kichi(Though she hates it)
Bio: Kisa and Hiro found her and took her to Shigure's house because she needed Hatori. There, she turned into a Canary and flew off. When Shigure says something perverted to or around Kisa she goes black, worse then Haru or my friends Character, Kichi.

Name:Kiichigo Sohma
Meaning?: Strawberry Princess
Owned by:Kaitoku's Friend
Zodiac: White Tiger
Hair:Black to white
Eyes:Purple
Cloths: pants and a short sleeve shirt.
Personality:Can go black worse than Haru but less then Lisa.
Bio: She loves Haru to pieces and is thankful when he moves out of the Sohma estate and they got a house together.

Name: Kaitoku Sohma
Meaning?: A combination of Kaito and Miku from Vocloid.
Owned by: Kaitoku
Zodiac: Flying Squirrel
Hair: Dark blue
Eyes: Red
Cloths: Loose jeans and a form fitting shirt.
Personality: Really nice but a short temper. beats up Shigure a lot because he teases her about liking Yuki, though she has yet to tell him.
Bio: She loves to watch Yuki and listens to him. He is the only person besides Kichi she will listen to.
Kaitoku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:49 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, you will start. I am still new. Sweat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
It was a regular day in Arata's house. Tsuba and Ya-san were getting dressed for school in their room while Arata cooked breakfast. Kichii-chan was sitting at the open window, looking out with a blank expression as the leaves and flowers fell from the trees outside the estate. She wore the boy's uniform from the high school she will be attending, the one her brother, Yuki, went to with a few of the other zodiac. She couldn't wait to start exacting revenge.

"Food's done! come and eat!" Arata called as he finished setting the table. Tsuba and Yasu came down, fully dressed, and took their seats together. Kichii kept looking out the window before Arata called her name. This caused her to look at him with her blank expression for a moment before going to take a seat next to her guardian and ate silently.

Doing the dishes and finishing up the regular mourning ritual, the trio said good bye to their parental figure and left for school. Yasu and Tsuba promised to look out for Kichirou, but even they knew they could only do so much to calm her down. Hopefully, there wont be too much trouble.

-----------------------------------

Tohru was finishing up the mourning chores and cooking. She was excited to be going back to school and couldn't wait to start. She'd met a lot of new friends and had heard from Ayame that there were going to be three new Zodiac members starting st their school today, making the day even more exciting.

'I wonder why he looked so depressed while saying that. Are the new members dangerous or depressed? Did something happen? Oh I hope all goes well...' She thought while plating the food.

"Guys! Breakfast!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:07 am Reply with quote        
Lisa ran down, Kichi following. "Yay! I am starving!" exclaimed Lisa, sitting down and digging in. Kichi chuckled and ruffled her hair. Shigure came down and smiled.

"This smells really good Tohru. No wonder they starve themselves at night. They want to only eat what you cook." He chuckled. Kichi elbowed him in the ribs.

"Shut it, we do not starve our selves. And I would be careful, Haru is coming over to walk with us to school. The last time you said something concerning Lisa and I he practically killed you." Kichi chuckled.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
(Would you like me to take on Yuki as well? He is important to the side story with Kichirou.)

Tohru giggled at their antics. "I am not that good of a cook, really. I am just an amateur."

She waited a moment before asking. "Does anyone know if Sohma-san and Kyo-kun are up yet? Their food is getting cold."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:09 pm Reply with quote        
(Ya. That would help)
"I saw Kyo-Kyon trying to wake up Yuki..." trailed off Lisa. They all heard crashing up stairs and sighed. Kyo is always trying to beat Yuki, but fails each time.
"When will that Baka Necko learn?" Kichi asked.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:20 pm Reply with quote        
((I guess you want to be Shigure? at least for now?))

Yuki came down some time later (after throwing Kyo out of his room) fully dressed and sat down after apologizing fro the wait. They then began eating, but Tohru had a question on her mind. After a while, she decided to ask.

"I heard there will be more of the Zodiac members attending our school, how are they like?" She asked with a smile.

Yuki froze at the question. He didn't speak at all in regards to it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:44 am Reply with quote        
(I like being shigure. I love that his character normally gets into trouble...and trouble is my middle name.)
Shigure looked up in curiosity."More Zodiacs?" he asked. Lisa nodded, watching Yuki in confusion.
"Ayame-san said that their would be a few more zodiacs...What's wrong Yuki?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quote        
Yuki stayed quiet for a short while. "Did he happen to name any of them?" He asked his housemate.

"I think some of the names were, Tsubame, Yasu, and um.....Oh! And Kichirou." She said smiling.

At the last name, Yuki froze. "I...I have to go. There are things I have to do at school." With that, he left the house.

----------------------- Elsewhere---------

Tsuba, Yasu, and Kichii were walking to the school. Yasu and Tsuba held hands as they walked in front of Kichirou. The girl in question had her head down, a wicked smile slowly growing as they reached the school. She'd been waiting patiently for this. She would have her revenge on the Zodiac, starting with the ones going to the school. She'd make their lives a living hell. Just as they did hers.

'Once they all are too scared to go against me, I'll finish what I started with Akito-teme.' She grinned and began to tremble in excitement.

Tsuba looked worriedly at the girl. Yasu merely gave his lover a sad look before pulling him close. Kichii had to help herself, because she wouldn't let many in to help her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quote        
"Haru is here! We are out Shigure-san!" yelled Tohru. Lisa grabbed Kichi and Haru's hands and pulled them along. Kichi chuckled at her energy. Lisa has been a little energy ball since she found them. Kichi froze as she saw a guy with long white hair. SHe growled, Haru sighing and manuvering her around Ayame, the snake. Ayame looked at her.

"Come now, You have to forgive me sometime Kiichigo! Haru said he liked the dress and Lisa gets to play dress up with you!" exclaimed Ayame warmly. Lisa glared at him.

"Only I dress up Kichi." She grumbled.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:14 am Reply with quote        
The trio had arrived at school. Kichii, Yasu, and Tsuba made their way to the office to get their time tables. Tsuba and Kichirou had the same homeroom, with all three sharing two classes and Yasu in the rest of the girl's except cooking. She would have that alone. The boys were about to ask the lady at the desk to change it when their female companion began walking away. Since it was more important to keep her in line than argue with the desk lady, the boys decided to let Kichii have the time to herself. If she was doing something productive, then there wasn't much to worry about. They did, however, take note to warn the staff about her....tendencies. And her anger. Those two were vital to know if you wanted to live with her near by.

Saying goodbye, Yasu and Tsuba gave one another a kiss before Tsuba had to go to class and talk to the teacher. Yasu walked alone to his class with his two wards on his mind. He wasn't sure who he should worry about more, his beloved Tsuba or the broken child with too much pain and anger in her heart.

------------(Upcoming Yuki-Fanclub hate. I really hate his fanclub in the series, they are so annoying.)-------------

While Tsubame talked to the teacher, Kichii sat in her seat with a blank face. She knew she looked like a brooding dude but didn't care. All that she cared for was making her family's life a living hell. Her eyes turned a almost black, purple blue color as her mind began to wonder.

A sort time later a group of girls came in. They saw the brooding 'male' that looked like a smaller, younger version of their beloved prince Yuki and did the only logical thing that came to their minds. They rushed over to try to score a date with the 'boy.'

"Hi~ What's your name?" Asked one of the girls flirtatiously.

Kichii frowned at being disturbed, but class hadn't started yet so she figured she could kill time. "Sohma Kichirou."

She had to cover her sensitive ears from the squealing of the girls. Tons of questions began to be thrown at her from "Are you related to Prince Yuki???" and "You must know the hot Sohmas then, mind setting me up with one?" to "OMG, You are so hot! Wanna go out?" and "Mind getting me with your cousins?"

After being bombed with the questions, Kichirou felt her anger beginning to rise. Her face became red as did her eyes as she yelled, " SHUT UP YOU POOR EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS! NO I WILL NOT SET YOU UP WITH ME OR MY DAMNED FAMILY! THOSE A******S DON'T DESERVE ANY SORT OF COMPANIONSHIP FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE! LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE I TEAR YOUR HEARTS OUT FROM YOUR RIB-CAGES!"

The girls screamed as they ran away from the 'deranged psychopath' and Tsuba and the Teacher came to calm everyone down.Tsuba calmed the angered girl down as the teacher went to work on the frightened girls.

--------------Meanwhile, Elsewhere--------------

Tohru giggled at her friends' antics as they walked to school. 'I wonder why Yuki acted the way he did. It sure is worrying...' She thought as the walk continued.