Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Storybook
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quote        
I'm going to start off a story and I want you to continue it. Just pick whatever way you think the story should go in. I never seem to be able to finish a story. Maybe this can help me actually do a story!

I'll let someone else start it off. I just need these facts out there:

Her name is Finnigan Samuels and she goes by the name of Inni (pronounced In-nah.)

She's 18 years old.

She moved out of her house when she was 16.

She has electric blue hair and grey-green eyes. Her natural hair color is a very dark red.

She loves to play guitar and has an amazing voice.

(I'd prefer to keep this non-sci-fi, but if you feel like throwing it in there, go ahead.)
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
This is the third thread of yours that I've had to move to The Storybook. No more warnings. If you misplace anymore threads like this, they will be deleted.

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:52 am Reply with quote        
Where did I originally have this? I don't know where I'm putting my stuff.
RavenSong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
For the last year she'd been living with her wacky room mate Tif, an she wasn't sure how much more she could take! Tif and her 9 cats were starting to drive her insane.