Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quote        
(Still Zahi)

I postitioned myself above Tempest and pressed my nose to her face. My energy plumetted as I did so, but I cast a healing spell on Tempest. Dark magic flowed out of me and into her.
Please let it work, I thought.

(And back to Tempest! Hai )

I blinked open my eyes and Zahi stepped back. "Thanks," I said sheepishly.
I smiled apologetically at Georgia. "Everything's fine," I assured her.
Pausing, I considered my magic abilities. I was probably fine to teleport. I'd already familiarized myself with the place to be sure. With Zahi's help, I'd have no trouble getting Georgia there with us.
I voiced this aloud to them.
"What'd'ya say?" I asked.

^ Meet Zahi, a character I had before I joined Midorea. XD Irony, no?
killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quote        
Georgia shifted her weight from one foot to another. She really wanted to check if Diana was okay, but didn't want Tempest to overexert herself and faint again or something.

'I... I suppose you should go by yourself. After all, you'll only be gone a moment anyway, right?'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:25 pm Reply with quote        
I hesitated. "I really don't know. I know your worried about my health, but Zahi can get you and himself there and I can get myself there, so no problem."
I searched her mind looking for any other hesitation. Zahi's talons clawed the ground as he waited to see if his services would be needed. Crossing my arms, I looked from Zahi back to Georgia.
"I don't know, Zahi," I said in a mocking voice. "She's only a human. Maybe she can't take it!"
It was an atempt to get her to come.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:08 am Reply with quote        
Jaariel sits silently, listening to the conversation, at a small table off to one corner of the basement room. Her hands are balled into tight fists, and it’s pretty evident that she’s not very happy at the moment.

You are pathetic. How could you have left that poor girl back there!? Actually, how is it that only she was left behind? I should have been able to either take all of them with me…or none of them at all. Does it matter!? You can think on this later, Jaariel. You have an obligation to help find her now…no matter what. I hope she is all right.

With a sigh, she turns to the others. “I am…sorry…about Diana. I should have been able to take her along with the rest of you. There is no excuse or reason as to why I could not I can give that is acceptable. Instead, I can only offer you my assistance in finding her now. However, I do not wish any of you to see me as a burden; I can guarantee that something like what just happened will not happen again.” And really it shouldn’t have ever happened; although Jaariel’s powers always cause her a fair amount of pain to use, it has been a very long time indeed since she had such a severe reaction to them. Although she figures that can be attributed to how long it had been since she had tried any of her magic prior to today.

Meanwhile at the tavern, Dominic has been sitting with his back to Roz, resolutely ignoring her constant advances. He continues to talk with her, however, in hopes that she will have something of value to tell him; which she normally does, after enough prodding on his part. Currently, her head is on his shoulder and her hand is resting on his upper thigh; the long talon-like fingernails digging into his flesh bring a shiver up his spine.

“Stop that, Roziela. You know why I’m here. Now, do you have anything…useful…for me?” He sneers the word “useful,” intending to hurt at least her pride with his insinuations. For a moment a flash of insult can be seen in her amber, cat-like eyes. Just as suddenly as it had appeared the look is gone, replaced by one of derisive amusement.

“What…is this…” she slowly inches her hand further up his thigh moving in a very indecent direction. “…not ‘useful’ to you? What’s wrong, Nicky…not into girls?”

She laughs huskily into his ear, making him shiver. Subtlety, he pulls a crucifix out of an inner jacket pocket and presses it to the hand on his leg, causing the woman to hiss in pain.

“One problem with that theory, Roz…you’re not a girl.”

Quickly, she removes her hand, and bares a mouthful of pointed fangs at Dominic. He stares at her, completely nonplussed.

“Oooh Dom-Dom…that was sneaky; I like it. Wink

“You’ll like what I have in mind next a lot less, I guarantee it…now talk, if you’ve got anything worthwhile to say.”

The woman chuckles darkly, circling around his barstool like a hungry predator eyeing her prey.

“And what if I don’t? You can’t kill me, not here anyway.”

“Who said anything about ‘here,’ and who said anything about ‘killing?’ I’ll take ya back to my place, and what I have in mind, we can go at it all night Roz-baby.”

He gives her an evil smile, and her bluish skin seems to pale ever so slightly; under the shock of red bangs, her eyes have gone wide as saucers. She gulps audibly and seems to be about to speak when suddenly her eyes close and a relaxed smile graces her features.

“Hey, Nicky-Dom guess what? My puppy is back…and the poor baby’s still so hungry. You remember my puppy, don’t you Nicky-Wicky? I’ll bet he would just love to play with you again. You remember last time…don’t you?”

She looks at him innocently, and places her hand on his shirted chest, underneath the cloth run several sets of brutal scars. It is Dominic’s turn to look frightened as he glances out the window to where the Hell hound sits obediently underneath, just waiting for Roz’s command.

“Oh, you do remember…he does too. He never forgets a good meal.” Roz smiles evilly down at him, and continues to stroke his chest through his shirt. “Now, as it happens my puppy saw something interesting as he was about to have his dinner tonight…a little group gathering, as it were. One minute they were there, all ready to become puppy chow…and the next, they were gone! Like that….” She snaps her fingers and smiles. “Save for one of them; now how is that possible, do you think?”

Dominic has already stopped listening, and is on his way up and out the door without another word to Roziela. To his knowledge, teleportation is a rare skill, even in the underground and for someone to be able to do it to an entire group…well, he only knows of one being who could manage, and possibly be successful. That must mean that she was back in town. He couldn’t believe it, but he just had to see for himself. Gathering all his courage, he runs out the door ignoring Roz’s chiding laughter, past the Hell hound who snaps at his heels, and down the street. He doesn’t even notice the girl in front of him, until he's already run into her.

((Itallics for thought again..and...uh, at least it's a smaller wall-o-text than my last one? Sweat ))
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quote        
"Actually, Jaariel, that would be very helpful. You're a bit better at teleporting than I am and with out powers combined, we could probably get all four of us there." I smiled and turned my attention on Georgia. "What'd say, human?" I asked.
I didn't bother asking Zahi, the vibes comeing from his mind were enough. I walk over to stand my Jaariel.
"Of course, my magic is dark, and your's is holy. We might have a problem there...." I pursed my lips. "I've never tried working with anyone other than Zahi before..."
I glanced around the small room at its inhabitants, then my eyes returned to Jaariel.
"I don't know how bad dark and holy magic clashes, but I suppose there's a first time for everything, right?"
I looked into her eyes, waiting for an answer, then doing the same to Georgia. "For Diana?" I asked.

monk115

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quote        
((IM CONFUSED))

Elia had zoned out for a while. "Whoa. Who the hell are you and what are you screaming for?" Apparently a lot had happened that she had missed.

Sebby looked at Elia like she was stupid. Even being an undead dog he knew what they were talking about.
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:42 am Reply with quote        
((Diana was left behind when y'all teleported, now we're all talking about combining out powers to find her. Zahi and I use dark magic and Jaariel uses holy magic, so... yeah. Hope that helped.))

monk115

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:45 am Reply with quote        
Tempest Maximum Aleta wrote:
((Diana was left behind when y'all teleported, now we're all talking about combining out powers to find her. Zahi and I use dark magic and Jaariel uses holy magic, so... yeah. Hope that helped.))

((Thanks. But i was also having Elia be a little out of it. If you want to go ahead and explain things in lamence terms to her that would be great. Shes a bit of a blonde sometimes.))
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quote        
monk115 wrote:
((Thanks. But i was also having Elia be a little out of it. If you want to go ahead and explain things in lamence terms to her that would be great. Shes a bit of a blonde sometimes.))

(okay sure ^^)

I glanced down at Elia and smiled with sympathy. Her thoughts weren't all together in her head it seemed. I laughed quickly.
"We're talking about Diana, Elia," I told her. "She was left behind when we all teleported. We're going to try to find her."
I hoped I'd explained it enough. I never was very good at filling people in.
The look on Sebby's face made me smile. That dog, I thought fondly. I'd liked that dog the first time I'd seen it and he was growing on me.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:57 am Reply with quote        
Georgia looked at Elia. These people sure are a bit mad, she thought.

'Yes. For Diana.' Georgia smiled.

'Hey!' said Diana. 'Watch where you're going!' She turned to look at the man who had bumped into her.

'Oh, sorry,' she said. 'I'm feeling a bit... On edge right now. What with everyone suddenly disappearing and leaving me behind with a monster, and...' She muttered to herself, shuddering.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:48 pm Reply with quote        
I looked at Jaariel. "Ready, then?" I asked. "Georgia! Zahi! Come close over here. It'll make it easier on Jaariel and me."
I looked at Elia and Sebby. "Y'all comin'?" I asked.

monk115

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quote        
Elia was suprised when they asked her to join them. "Oh hell yeah ill come with you guys. Pardon the pun. It just appeared there. Elia didnt remember this Diana person but then again she did always have bad memory. Oh well.
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:28 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, alright then!" I laughed. I beckoned ((sp?)) her to join our little group. I took a long, deep breath. "Alright everyone join hands, it'll help us all get there in one piece." I reached out for Jaariel and Georgia's hands."

killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
((pun? what pun? =0 *is confused and mind is currently moving very slowly*))

(Diana, currently in OoC mode, sits down and decides to have a cup of tea while waiting for the man to respond, as none of killer's characters can think of anything to do that is longer than three lines long. I can't really extend Georgia taking hold of Jaariel's hand into such a long text, so she can't do anything either.)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quote        
((yeah, I didn't see one either. :\ As for the lack of being able to post: mind if I attempt to stretch Georgia taking Jaareil's hand into 3 or more sentences?))

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next