Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:30 pm Reply with quote        
(I'll try, though I'm not very good at extending)

Georgia paused and hesitated at Jaariel's outstretched hand. She was afraid of going through that strange feeling of teleporting again.No, terrified. And if they met the monster? Or something worse? What then? What Diana was eaten by that beast? Georgia shook her head to clear those thoughts away and grasped Jaariel's hand. There was only one way to know.

Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quote        
((Yeah, sorry I've been busy with real life work, hence my lack of posting...anywho.... Sweat ))

Relieved that she can be of at least a little use, Jaariel walks over and takes Tempest's hand with a sigh. "Well then, I guess we sould do this as quickly as possible." She smiles down at Georgia, in what she hopes to be a reassuring manner. "It'll be fine; we'll have Diana back before you know it, and then maybe you can start put this whole silly mess behind you. ^^

Dominic is about to go on his way after a hurried appology to the girl when he pauses, eyeing her quizically for a moment. "Di-I'm sorry...did you say 'disappearing?' Everyone...was there a girl with the group you're talking about? Tall...just about to here"he holds his hand up to just under his own chin. "Blond hair, really pretty? Sorry...I'm just looking for someone like that...I thought you may have seen her." Sweat

Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quote        
Firmly grasping both their hands, I was assualted my thoughts, but grimaced and tolerated the pain. I began concentrating on Diana's location and pushed the magic into their bodies to prepare to teleport. Takeing a deep breath, I gave Jaariel a moment to prepare, then with a burst of energy, hoped that we could get everyone there. To late to turn back, I was already in the little dark tunnel and at the location in the blink of an eye. I slowly opened my eyes to see if everyone had made it.

^ Meet Zahi, a character I had before I joined Midorea. XD Irony, no?
killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:29 am Reply with quote        
'Um, yeah, I think so. Didn't catch her name, though. And she had these funny tattoos-' Diana jumped as a flash pierced the dimness of the street.

Georgia felt that odd sensation again of having the floor being swept from under her feet. She found Diana talking with some strange man. 'Tch, Didi, did your mother never teach you any common sense?' she said.

Ren's eyes opened slowly to find himself in some cell or something. He sat up. Had they managed to capture him? Then he realized that he was not,in fact, in any prison, but was in a basement. Feeling weak, he sighed and laid his head on the floor, though he was tense and alert to every movement, and he felt his whole body aching,

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:31 am Reply with quote        
I saw Diana as Georgia began talking to her. "Diana!" I called and began walking to her. "You're okay!" Then the dizziness hit and I stumbled. "Whooo...." I said putting a hand against my head.
"I swear to drunk I'm not God," I joked.

^ Meet Zahi, a character I had before I joined Midorea. XD Irony, no?
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:39 am Reply with quote        
Taking Tempest’s hand, Jaariel had felt a sort of coolness flowing over her skin. She knew it was nothing much to worry about, having worked with a few Dark Magic users and experienced the same feeling in the past. When Tempest had pushed her magic into Jaariel, it had felt to her like a million icy daggers were piercing her insides; although she had been expecting this, it was an unpleasant sensation, to say the least. What she hadn’t been expecting was the tiny part of her that she could now feel reaching out from deep inside, calling to Tempest’s dark powers. Gritting her teeth against the pain and shaking her head to try to clear away that odd sensation, she had said nothing, and instead focused on sending her own energy out to the other two.

When, at last, they had reached their destination she had staggered over to a nearby wall where she leaned, eyes clamped shut, trying to catch her breath for a moment. Now she stands there, thinking to herself, only vaguely aware of the goings on around her. She gives a perfunctory smile in Diana’s direction and apologizes for leaving her behind, all without even opening her eyes.

We found her…she is all right. No thanks to me, for that. What was that feeling just a moment ago? It was almost as if something inside of me was drawn to Tempest’s darkness; but that’s not possible…is it? Forget about it Jaariel, you are tired and there are far too many unanswered questions as of late. Can’t you just be happy that the girl is alive and well and that the rest of you got here in one piece?

Sighing, she opens her eyes, and with a shock finds herself looking into an intense green stare. She gasps slightly in surprise; she’d know that gaze anywhere. “Dominic….” The soft whisper of her voice seemed to echo through the quiet night.

“Jaariel…?” Dominic’s question had fallen from his lips at the exact same moment that Jaariel had uttered his name. He stares at her a moment longer, as if not sure that what he’s seeing is real. He has no idea which of the myriad of questions swirling through his mind to ask her first. It has been years since he has seen her. The last time they had parted ways, he was fairly sure that he would never see her again, yet here she stands, apparently none the worse for the wear. “H-how…? I thought…” He trails off, still unsure of what to say. The last time he had seen her, he had saved her from what was surely to be an eternity of torture, and even still he feels like he doesn’t have the right to stand in her presence. Unbidden, a tear trickles down his cheek, and when he speaks there is a slight tremor in his voice. “I’m sorry, Jaariel…still, so sorry. For what I did. For--”

As he had been speaking, Jaariel had pushed herself slowly away from the wall and walked over to stand in front of him. Now, she cuts off his words in mid-sentence, with two pristine fingers held lightly against his lips. “Quiet now, Dominic; you have said this all before, and as I told you before: there is nothing to forgive, there never was. Even if there had been, I would have forgiven you long ago.” She chuckles and wraps her arms around his neck in a fond embrace. “Now the only thing I can ask is that you forgive yourself.” She speaks low in his ear and brings one of her hands up to his face, subtly wiping away the remnants of that stray tear there.

With a shaky chuckle, Dominic returns her embrace, taking a moment to let the feeling of her warmth sink into him. After a moment, he breaks the embrace, stepping back to take a good look at her. “I still can’t believe this…. I mean, what are you doing here?”

She raises an eyebrow at his question and answers with a smug look. “You know, Dom…one could ask you the very same question.”

Dominic glances down at the pavement where the very first drops of rain can be seen splashing down around their feet, then returns his gaze to the woman in front of him, looking grave. “You know why I’m here.” His voice is heavy, but his eyes remain carefully blank.

Jaariel narrows her own eyes, staring hard at the man. “Yes. I do.” There is a small edge of anger in her voice, and a trickle of her power can be felt, like static, in the air. Dominic looks away sheepishly, refusing for the moment to answer her unspoken accusations.

As the two had been speaking, the rain had picked up to a steady drizzle, and now he looks around at the group at large. ((Which have all thus far been a bit ignored by the two of them xD; )) “It’s raining…we should probably get inside somewhere….” That last was said to no one, in particular, as Dominic shifts uncomfortably on the spot, all too aware of Jaariel’s continued scrutiny.

((Yeah…Dom is, apparently, Captain Obvious. Laugh Sweat ))

monk115

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:06 am Reply with quote        
Elia had tried to stand up and go to be teleported but she couldnt muster the strength. Apparently her skeletons be disintegrated took a lot out of her. She looked over when Ren started to struggle. She couldnt do anything to help him either. She was feeling drained.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:11 am Reply with quote        
Ren then noticed the girl there. She looked drained of strength. For him not to notice her, he must've been quite drained too. He took a deep breath and managed to sit up.

'Hey,' he said, wincing slightly with pain, 'you need some help?'

Diana frowned at Dominic, wondering who he was. She hardly noticed the rain. In fact, she quite liked the feel of it on her skin. She then remembers the words of the man at the tavern and shuddered.

'Hey, we can go back to the Feral Dog Tavern!' she said, in response to Dominic.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:15 am Reply with quote        
Elia heard Ren talk for the first time. She though it was someone else but then remembered that he was there. "I should be asking you the same thing shouldnt I? You were in terrible shape when we saved you." She looked over at him.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:33 am Reply with quote        
Ren grinned, revealing sharp teeth. 'I'll be fine,' he said, sitting down next to the girl. 'Strange dog,' he said. There was indeed something very odd about it, though he couldn't pinpoint what. He knew he should be resting. His body was hurting all over, and he'd probably have bled to death had whoever saved him not come in time. He frowned, remembering the beautiful woman, panting, leaning against the wall of the alleyway. Then he had lost consciousness and found himself in a basement with a girl and a strange dog.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:55 am Reply with quote        
Elia was confused as to how he had enough energy to walk over to her. "Well he should be a strange dog. He isnt exactly alive anymore. You see, Im a necromancer and this is an undead dog. He keeps me company when nobody else will." She was a little taken aback by the sharp teeth she had seen. What was this man that he could do all these things.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:08 pm Reply with quote        
'Necromancer, eh?' said Ren. 'Aren't they hated and said to use some of the darkest kinds of magic?' Ren smiled. 'You don't seem very dark to me.'

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quote        
Elia looked at him and laughed. "Yeah thats what most people say about us. I personally use necreomancy to prove that not all of us are bad. I use it for non-personal use. I normally try to help pthers with it." Elia felt like Ren was critisizing her. She didnt care but it was very normal. Most people did it to her.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:25 pm Reply with quote        
'That's good,' said Ren. 'I guess people are frightened of Necromancy because they fear Death.' Ren chuckled, as if the subject amused him. 'But everything has a bright side.' He sighed and leaned against the wall. After a while, he said, 'I'm Ren, by the way.'

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:36 pm Reply with quote        
Elia looked at Ren when he started talking again. "Yeah That sounds like a reasonable reason. Most people feel like they cant understand death. Others are just too scared to think about it." She chuckled, "Yeah i know your name is Ren. This guy Jaden said that he had worked with you at one point."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next