Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Celebration 2010
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Sycho Libs Chat [New list up~ lets see how much we can get ]
sychobunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:11 pm Reply with quote        
'Ello I'm Sycho, nice to meet you.
This is a game like chat. The game is mad libs, but I didn't want it to be confused with MAD, so we're calling them sycho libs, and this is the Sycho Libs Chat.

Rules
    Bouncy Heart No spam
    Bouncy Heart Must post content besides your entry for a number (this is also a chatting thread, so chat!)
    Bouncy Heart You do not need to participate in the game to chat
    Bouncy Heart If you are submitting an entry for a number, put it either at the top or the bottom of the post. If I'm not on, I'm not going to search long posts for them when I come back. Just the top or the bottom.
    Bouncy Heart Only submit one entry per post
    Bouncy Heart You must say which number you are submitting for
    Quote:
    If it is 9 Object in the list then you end or begin with

9 Screwdriver

I will put the current list in the next post and as they are completed, underline what has been submitted. When the list is done, I will submit a completed sycho libs. Only the first submitted list entry that I see will be put in. Try not to overlap each other.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:12 pm Reply with quote        
The Current List

1 Way to start a story (once upon a time, So, etc.)~It was a dark and stormy night
2 Noun~ Finger
3 Unit of time
4 Professional Title~ Lord High Mucky Muck
5 Title for a piece of land (country, kingdom, anthill, etc)
6 Plural noun
7 Name of town
8 passed tense verb
9 hangout place
10 unit of time
11 Active verb
12 Active Verb
13 Noun~ a bottle of beer
14 building
15 term for a group of people
16 Verb
17 name of activity
18 family member
19 Mobile object
20 verb
21 adjective
22 building
23 noun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:13 pm Reply with quote        
Completed Sycho Libs
http://www.fultonclassicsafaris.com/stories.htm wrote:

Not Typical foxen Behavior
The foxen were out there. Somewhere. I couldn't see them through the brush, but Chu had them spotted through his her Panties .
We were lined up like guineas; Chu sitting behind a scrub sofa , then me, lividly crouching, trying to be as horny as possible as my belly button went to sleep. Over my shoulder, Ace was sitting, looking bored and fleeing off across the countryside.
A few hours passed, and then Chu motioned for me to get the rifle up. As I leaned forward, using the sofa as a rest, I could see the foxen . Several foxen , milling about. Chu whispered to take the one to the in. I found him through the scope, and as it turned to move off Chu hissed, "Shoot!" Even as she said it, I was taking the slack out of the trigger.
The glock went off, the foxen bucked and ran, and Chu looked back at Ace, who was grinning and nodding.
After waiting for Chu to battle dragons, and for feeling to return to my numb Belly Button , we found the big bull laying dead fifty yards away. As we stood around him, the other Three hundred and sixty five million forty-one thousand eight hundred and twenty one bulls all stood and stared, un- foxen like, before stealing off.

1 Midorean Animal~ Foxen
2 Name of Midorean~ Chu
3 something you wear on your head~ Panties
4 Largish Object~ sofa
5 Adverb~ Livid
6 Adjective~ Horny
7 Body Part ~ Belly Button
8 Name of Midorean~ Ace
9 Verb~ Flee
10 Unit of time~ hour
11 Direction~ in
12 Firearm~ Glock
13 a way to pass time~ Battle Dragons
14 number~ Three hundred and sixty five million forty-one thousand eight hundred and twenty one
15 verb~ Steal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:14 pm Reply with quote        
Open!

This post may be used for something else at a later time

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:37 pm Reply with quote        
I don't quite understand the object of the game?
why do we need numbers and what does the list have to do with the numbers?

sychobunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:01 am Reply with quote        
The numbers are so I can keep track of where it goes... like I need two different names. Have you ever played mad libs?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:53 am Reply with quote        
Yes, and this confuses me quite a bit, probably just because the "sycho lib" isn't up yet.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:29 am Reply with quote        
Um I've never played mad libs so I don't know what I'm supposed top do

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quote        
Neo: I don't want them up until the list is completed, because I don't want people to use words that would make sense. Whatever you come up with on your own is better. I've always played blind like this, otherwise its cheating or something. ^.^

Killer: I will put up an explanation after I give one to you I suppose. So, there's a story that I found/ made with certain words cut out, I will replace these words with words that are supplied by others. I give what particle of speech needs to be filled in, and you supply a word that will fit.
Lets say that my list had item 398 Adjective
Well an adjective is a describing word, so you would have in your post if you were playing "398 gritty"
Now lets say that this went into this sentence in the story: The ____ bunny fell down the hole.
This would then become: The Gritty bunny fell down the hole.
Because a story is filled with such sentences, and some repeated words, there is a list that needs to be completed and then the corresponding words will be replaced and I will post it here.
Because I'm bad at explaining, I want to ask: does this make sense?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:44 pm Reply with quote        
So we post something like this:
Once upon a 16, the was a(n) 6 2 who didn't 9 their 7 even once a 10.

16: General noun
?

sychobunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quote        
>.< no.

Like this
Quote:
1 Foxen

Hey guys, this is me chatting

When all the numbers have been done, then I reveal the story with the changed words.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:13 pm Reply with quote        
Ok then,
1: Chu
3: Panties

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quote        
Quote:

8 Weaseldale (Or Ace >.>)

I'm sorry, I had to. xD

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Urboros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quote        
12 glock

I've plaied mad libs, this one just threw me for a loop

sychobunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:17 pm Reply with quote        
xD Its ok, its a little different from real life, but this is the only way I've seen it work in forums.

And yay! the list is shrinking.